Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,334 members, 7,808,178 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:12 AM

(stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU (1482 Views)

Gov Obiano Apologizes To Okada Riders , Asks Them To Ply All Roads / Fayose Blasts Obasanjo For Always Begging For Political Favours / My Take On Stella Oduah's Fake MBA Degree - Femi Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by Datiboboi: 9:37am On Sep 21, 2013
The Minister of Aviation Princess Stella Oduah had recently confirmed that after the Ethiopian airlines airlines started flying the Enugu Adis Ababa route on Saturday August 24,2013,, five other airlines have sent in their papers to be considered for the routes

Source:www.thisdaylive.com/articles/ncaa-enugu-safe-for-international-flights/159525/
(Quote) (Report) (Like)

1 Like

Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by soma042(m): 9:40am On Sep 21, 2013
CAUTIOn!!!
high ~bp patient should stay off this tread to avoid akwukwu

6 Likes

Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by Adrenaline123(m): 10:31am On Sep 21, 2013
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by gramci: 11:09am On Sep 21, 2013
Fresh Air noni cheesy

2 Likes

Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by gramci: 11:10am On Sep 21, 2013
Where are the evil men of nairaland?
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 21, 2013
The more...the merrier.
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by gramci: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2013
gramci: Where are the evil men of nairaland?
ilugunboy: The more...the merrier.

shocked
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by Nobody: 11:19am On Sep 21, 2013
Let the fresh air continue to blow.

1 Like

Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by soma042(m): 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
A good news like these should be treated as VIP, and should be @ the front page. Where are my distinguished moderators . Please someone should please explain why this post is still here.

1 Like

Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by Nobody: 12:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
gramci:

shocked

Why are you surprised? undecided
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by Longeria(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
SHARAAAAAAAAAAP, WINCH
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by cashkid18(m): 5:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
spotted!!!one of d evil men is here already
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by Stunner1(f): 11:52am On Sep 30, 2013
Woooow dz is gud news grin grin grin
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by Adelaide2: 3:30am On Oct 01, 2013
Yoruba people will commit suicide on this one.
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by MayorofLagos(m): 4:49am On Oct 01, 2013
Why is airline begging you for business? That depicts the AIIA management in bad light. Whats wrong, do you not have a business operating unit or a liaison office?
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by Adelaide2: 5:31am On Oct 01, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos: Why is airline begging you for business? That depicts the AIIA management in bad light. Whats wrong, do you not have a business operating unit or a liaison office?

All of SW only one airport. Na leg una dey use go London?
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by emiye(m): 6:20am On Oct 01, 2013
i wish them luck.

But, how true is it that ethiopian airlines planned 4 days in a week flight schedule is now 1 day/week flight due to lack of passengers?.
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 01, 2013
Adelaide2:

why do you hate yorubas so much?

There is an airport in ibadan, ilorin, lagos and one is getting built in osun.
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 01, 2013
emiye: i wish them luck.

But, how true is it that ethiopian airlines planned 4 days in a week flight schedule is now 1 day/week flight due to lack of passengers?.
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by Nobody: 6:32am On Oct 01, 2013
emiye: i wish them luck.

its a lie. Ma friends av used it @least twice a week. I hope dey maintain dere planes properly cos it looks kinda old
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by OneNaira6: 6:34am On Oct 01, 2013
Stella Hurry up and make a route from USA to Enugu. I rather drive from Enugu to Asaba than lagos to Asaba
I don tire landing on Lagos. That annoying horns wey full the city, the idiotic agbero wey shout, the annoying beggars, the 419ers wey full ground, person try change money dem wan theif you as if person no know the currency exchange rate b/w Nara and dollars, the inconstient of roads (some parts tar, some part are not), 419 taxi drivers, car rental services no dey , Enugu una better have one, and To top it all off the long ass drive home.
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 01, 2013
Mayor_of_Lagos: Why is airline begging you for business? That depicts the AIIA management in bad light. Whats wrong, do you not have a business operating unit or a liaison office?
this goes to show how stupid u r bro (no offense) read Wat u wrote n tell me how it sounds to u. Lemme ask u dis; wats d job of d minister of aviation?
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by emiye(m): 7:16am On Oct 01, 2013
liberty300: its a lie. Ma friends av used it @least twice a week. I hope dey maintain dere planes properly cos it looks kinda old

I learnt they actually started with 4 days in a week flight, but due to scarcity of passengers scaled to one day per week now, check out for the latest updates on a thread "enugu pride of east"
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by BekeeBuAgbara: 7:19am On Oct 01, 2013
soma042: CAUTIOn!!!
grin grin
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by Datiboboi: 7:57am On Oct 01, 2013
soma042: CAUTIOn!!!

I think the caution was maintained, akwukwu is a dangerous disease afterall grin grin grin
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by MayorofLagos(m): 8:11am On Oct 01, 2013
liberty300: this goes to show how stupid u r bro (no offense) read Wat u wrote n tell me how it sounds to u. Lemme ask u dis; wats d job of d minister of aviation?

Hahaha, her job is to regulate the industry, no more, no less. She gives concession to airliners but she does not attract business to airports. Each airport liaisons to survive the competition.

Knowing now what the aviation minister does, separate from the business of running a successful airport, I ask again, shouldn't AIIA be marketing itself and not sitting waiting to be approached?
Re: (stella Oduah)five More Airline Begging For Consideration To Ply AIIA, ENUGU by dridowu: 8:37am On Oct 01, 2013
Adelaide2:

dt One is mighty than the rest(combine). Well 4 ur info, dr is Ibadan airport and Ondo airport

(1) (Reply)

Emeka Offor Versus His Oraifite People In Anambra State By Mike Ofiaeli / Why Fg Doesn't Trust Amechi's Water Project / 8,000 Ekiti APC Members Decamp To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.