Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,186 members, 7,807,629 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:32 PM

Help Me Explain This Dream - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Help Me Explain This Dream (656 Views)

I Need An Interpretation Of This Dream / Please Strong Christians What's The Meaning Of This Dream / Explain This Mystery: A Dead Man Sent A Stranger To Deliver A Bag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Explain This Dream by luckyCO(m): 9:49am On Sep 21, 2013
Hello
This night I was sitting in an office,Goodluck our president came in and sat close to me,they were nt talking.
The wife was too tired & after some moody moment,I discovered the owner of the office was busy attending to files,he didnt recognize that a whole president entered his office and by that I broke silence.
I started encouraging Goodluck that last time his face was bright even now the face is black,that we should remain steadfast. I promised to pray 4 him in that dream. Though his troubles made him pay not full attention to what i was saying.
I didnt talk too much to aviod mistake because he is president.
Later they both left and the man who own the office didnt even do as if someone like president visited his office.
As he left i was asking my self if he is stil the presdent.
Re: Help Me Explain This Dream by DJDOLA(m): 10:19am On Sep 21, 2013
My name is solomon and I no d meaning of ur dream.....d meaning is dat no matter how u associate wit rich or top people u will not be recognise....all u have 2 do is believe in urself and work hard I mean harder
Re: Help Me Explain This Dream by luckyCO(m): 11:10am On Sep 21, 2013
Pl
DJDOLA: My name is solomon and I no d meaning of ur dream.....d meaning is dat no matter how u associate wit rich or top people u will not be recognise....all u have 2 do is believe in urself and work hard I mean harder

Pls throw more light to ur explanation
Re: Help Me Explain This Dream by Debeloved87(m): 6:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
luckyCO: Pl

Pls throw more light to ur explanation
lets pray for jonathan, he needs our prayer to be recognise and still be as the president
Re: Help Me Explain This Dream by luckyCO(m): 6:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
Debeloved87: lets pray for jonathan, he needs our prayer to be recognise and still be as the president

Yes,I will pray 4 him as I promised. The former interpreted it dat it has something to do with me.

I want to know pls.
Re: Help Me Explain This Dream by gazilion: 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
From the dream, we should on a serious note pray for our president and his wife not to leave the office unceremoniously or that non of them dies in office before the end of his term. Our president Needs serious prayers, I mean serious prayers!! When this dream comes true, remember I said it but it can be aborted with serious and sincere prayers.
Re: Help Me Explain This Dream by Debeloved87(m): 8:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
luckyCO:

Yes,I will pray 4 him as I promised. The former interpreted it dat it has something to do with me.

I want to know pls.
what it has to do with u is that u should pray for our president, since u were given dis dreams..u'r blessed.thanx

(1) (Reply)

ROAD ACCIDENT: Deliverance Or Reconstruction On This Spot(picture) / 5 Ways The Prosperity Gospel Is Hurting Africa / Most Scary Man In The Middle east: Meet The Caliph Who occupied Iraq And Syria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.