Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:13 PM

Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) (64668 Views)

The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / The Christian Chatbox ( sticky) / Questions? Comments? Complaints? Talk To The Moderators Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
striktlymi:

If your case is very convincing you can direct your complaints to obino/mukina/seun...at least its worth a try. But I really don't know how you have been discriminated against.

OK. Here we go.

I posted a verse from the bible on a thread. Somebody else posted another verse from the bible on the same thread. My post was hidden. The other person's post wasn't.

obino/mukina/seun, is this normal?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Bring your complaints here....the original thread has been tempered with and until that is solved please bear with us.

Thanks.

Unlike the old thread, this will be only for complaints, solutions and suggestions, [size=14pt]we have chatrooms for chitchats[/size], any offtopic will hidden.

Why not sticky my own chatroom? I have nowhere to chat freely.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
striktlymi:

Your complaint was directed to the trio of Obino, Mukina and seun. I didn't 'treat' it, only commented on it.

That's not working, is it?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Obinoscopy(m): 5:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

That's not working, is it?
Its not working because you made it so. I need links of the page where your post was hidden. Quite a lot of your post has been hidden of late, I'm not a magician to know which of them is it you were refering to.
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by italo: 5:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
Complaint:

dibiachukwu: catholicism is devil worshipping

dibiachukwu:
Why don't you free the poor souls that your cult has put into captivity. Roman catholic church claim to be christain but everything they do is pegan. From Bowing to idols to ritual molestation of kids. May God save the poor hebrews being misled by these devils. The Roman Catholic Church is a pagan occult empire

www.nairaland.com/1447015/catholic-church-compiled-bible
@ Mods (obadiah especially)

Last time you said it was okay for someone to say "Catholics are occultic" insisting it was neither an insult nor a provocation...but only "an opinion."

What about the above; does it count as an insult and a provocation (which would violate rule no 2) or do you still regard it as a mere "opinion?"

Does a statement only become an insult only when it is directed at the biological mother of a mod?
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
italo: Complaint:

www.nairaland.com/1447015/catholic-church-compiled-bible
@ Mods (obadiah especially)

Last time you said it was okay for someone to say "Catholics are occultic" insisting it was neither an insult nor a provocation...but only "an opinion."

What about the above; does it count as an insult and a provocation (which would violate rule no 2) or do you still regard it as a mere "opinion?"

Does a statement only become an insult only when it is directed at the biological mother of a mod?
its been hidden
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Enigma(m): 6:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
Complaint

Sorry last post went through before I'd finished.

As the Mods have acted, I will not stress the matter.

However, the same complainant goes about calling other peoples' churches "shops"; he also says the Anglicans are not Jesus Church.

His own organisation i.e. the idolatrous Roman Catholic Church goes about saying other people e.g. Baptists, Methodists, Anglicans let alone Pentecostals are not "Churches" but merely "ecclessial communities". wink

smiley
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
striktlymi: COMPLAINT:

Why were my posts hidden?
STRICT POLICY FROM THE OGAPATAPATA. anything that does not look, smell, taste or feel like a COMPLAINT should be obliterated ASAP. that means you cant reply to this post unless you have a complaint. cheesy
Re: Religion Complaints Thread (sticky) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
Enigma: Complaint

Sorry last post went through before I'd finished.

As the Mods have acted, I will not stress the matter.

However, the same complainant goes about calling other peoples' churches "shops"; he also says the Anglicans are not Jesus Church.

His own organisation i.e. the idolatrous Roman Catholic Church goes about saying other people e.g. Baptists, Methodists, Anglicans let alone Pentecostals are not "Churches" but merely "ecclessial communities". wink

smiley

when you run across his post that is offensive, let me know sire. i would be glad to obliterate such posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (96)

Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches / Men Of God Whose Prophecies Failed In The Year 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.