Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:31 AM

Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever (36735 Views)

If SARAKI Can Preside, Then AMAECHI Should Pass / WHY AMAECHI IS A GONER (INTEGRITY GROUP DEFENSE AT THE SENATE) / Amaechi Should Be Impeached- Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by WarriPikin1: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
oily Yoruba: This is the most foolish thread ever, by a typical nigerian. How can one compare a state (Rivers) to a country (Rwanda)? Even if Rivers gets $1 trillion a month, it's less likely to beat Rwanda with say, a $100m a month. This is simply because Rivers cannot do anything without the interference from Abuja. Until the useless zoological republic of nigeria ceases to exist, there is absolutely nothing good that will come out of that place.

O'l boy, abegi shut up!

So why hasn't the Federal Government stopped Fashola from improving Lagos? or is Fashola not in Nigeria? Why have the FG not stopped Akpabio and Lamido from improving Akwa Ibom and Jigawa? Are they not people in Nigeria too?

If Ameaechi had not been frolicking with APC, you would have been the first to call a spade a spade!

13 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Abagworo(m): 3:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

O'l boy, abegi shut up!

So why hasn't the Federal Government stopped Fashola from improving Lagos? or is Fashola not in Nigeria? Why have the FG not stopped Akpabio and Lamido from improving Akwa Ibom and Jigawa? Are they not people in Nigeria too?

If Ameaechi had not been frolicking with APC, you would have been the first to call a spade a spade!

Amaechi is better than Akpabio in all ramifications.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by WarriPikin1: 3:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Abagworo:

Amaechi is better than Akpabio in all ramifications.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only in your dream and demented mind grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Abagworo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Only in your dream and demented mind grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are the one dreaming. Amaechi has almost completed road to Opobo. What achievement of that sort infrastructurally can you attribute to Akpabio? He only constructed roads outside the city where there was little or no compensations, then painted the roads. What else?
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by PapaBrowne(m): 3:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
More Rwanda

2 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by emiye(m): 3:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
@ op, When making such comparisons, to aid the analysis, you must ensure your data is correct and can be referenced.

You claimed Nigeria's annual budget is 22billion USD , i found out it is 31billion usd.

You claimed Rwanda s annual budget is 1.67billion usd, i found out it is 2.2billion usd http://www.kpmg.com/eastafrica/en/IssuesAndInsights/ArticlesPublications/Documents/KPMG_Rwanda_Budget_Brief_2012.pdf coinmill.com/RWF_USD.html#

what other wrong claims have you made ?

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Xfactoria: 3:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
Warri _Pikin: [size=15pt]You forgot to mention that Rwanda also fund its powerful armed forces, universities, more than 100 embassies with ambassadors around the world with just $1.3 billion dollars.Amaechi does not have to worry about any of that.

Other Niger delta governors have improved their states,built impressive roads and flyovers, built airports,building deep seaports some have embarked on uncommon transformation to completely overhaul their rural state within a record time.Even Non-Niger Delta states as Jigawa and Gombe have built impressive infrastructure. Lawanti International airport has the longest runway in Nigeria, and it was not built by an oil producing state!

So what has Amaechi really done in ONLY Port Harcourt all these years? The only project he had all these years, the Rivers metro light rail, has remained a pipe dream.
[/size]
[size=20pt]No doubt, AMECHI is a thief and a thug.
The worst is that he completely has no vision and try to cover it up by making trouble to distract us from his huge deficiencies.
[/size]

God bless you and Papabrowne for bringing this up. I have always not been impressed by the mediocrity we celebrate in governance in Nigeria. Its not just Amaechi, Fashola is also guilty. If Rwanda with an economy that doesn't measure up to Lagos can develop at this pace, then all those celebrating Fashola and maybe Amaechi should bury their heads in shame.

I know the amount of looting that goes on in Lagos on a daily basis. I also know that whatever the achievement of Fashola and ACN in Lagos, they are at best just doing about 40% of what they have capacity to do. Lagos makes a hell of money that any state should be jealous of but unfortunately, the people have been brainwashed to consider roads, half-funded hospitals, underfunded public schools (when they promised free education) and a lot of propaganda as the indices of development.

May God help us in Nigeria!

11 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by WarriPikin1: 3:31pm On Sep 21, 2013
Abagworo:

You are the one dreaming. Amaechi has almost completed road to Opobo. What achievement of that sort infrastructurally can you attribute to Akpabio? He only constructed roads outside the city where there was little or no compensations, then painted the roads. What else?

Comon stop lieing !

I was in PH yesterday to visit my doctor friend at Wogi, and i almost cried for PH. The same roads that ediiot governor amaechi demolished peoples houses to build have not been completed for more than 5 years! YKC junction is a hell on earth not because of many car in woji or elelenwo, but bad roads! ..... and traffic backs up so far that cars are forced to remain stationary on the shaky Woji bridge, just as the OP. stated in the thread.Exactly the type of situation in Lagos before 1999. Don't even get me going about the state of PH now or else i will go back tomorrow and take pictures. I hated Peter Odili, but Amaechi has made him a saint.

All you people living abroad should not be arguing what you don't know just to support a bad person or party.By doing so, you are helping to kill Nigeria and your home state by supporting evil men looting our common heritage and leaving us paupers and miserable. Amaechi has not performed and should be called out not protected to continue his Mal-administration of Rivers State.

8 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Nobody: 3:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
Abagworo:

Who is this bush man? In Nigeria we have only Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Abuja.

Mined you,he called enugu a light city,owing to the fact that the city and many of its people were sidelined since after the war until the new democratic dispensation came into existence.that been said,the first gov.of enugu state is a thief,but within six years that the new gov.came in,people of enugu state are smiling.
Chimaroke will be ashamed and disgraced by seeing what his successor has done that he cannot do.enugu is not there yet,all we pray for is another like sullivan to come in and continue from where sullivan will stop.
Have you ever heard of sullivan talking about his achievements on the TV,or have ever seen him commisioning any project.his reasons being that you can't seek media attention for the peoples right to good living.
I have noticed that Lawyers are better administrators; fashola,sullivan etc.

6 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Arosa(m): 3:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
I heard that Ameachi has five private jets. angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Abagworo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

Comon stop lieing !

I was in PH yesterday to visit my doctor friend at Wogi, and i almost cried for PH. The same roads that ediiot governor amaechi demolished peoples houses to build have not been completed.YKC junction is a hell on earth not because of many car in woji or elelenwo, but bad roads! ..... and traffic backs up so far that cars are forced to remain stationary on the shaky Woji bridge, just as the OP. stated in the thread.Exactly the type of situation in Lagos before 1999. Don't even get me going about the state of PH now or else i will go back tomorrow and take pictures. I hated Peter Odili, but Amaechi has made him a saint.

All you people living abroad should not be arguing what you don't know just to support a bad person or party.You are helping to kill Nigeria and your home state by supporting evil men looting our common heritage and leaving us paupers and miserable. Amaechi has not performed and should be called out not protected to continue his Mal-administration of Rivers State.

Work on Woji Road just started recently and I've not been there since July. Kigali is not even better than Port Harcourt going by the pictures being posted. Let me show some good side of Port-Harcourt.

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Abagworo(m): 3:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
More Port Harcourt.

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Arosa(m): 3:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
^^^you want to compare this jangbajastic pictures with kigali? grin grin grin LOL Ameachi don fall hand today.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by WarriPikin1: 3:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
emiye: @ op, When making such comparisons, to aid the analysis, you must ensure your data is correct and can be referenced.

You claimed Nigeria's annual budget is 22billion USD , i found out it is 31billion usd.

You claimed Rwanda s annual budget is 1.67 usd, i found out it is 2.2 usd http://www.kpmg.com/eastafrica/en/IssuesAndInsights/ArticlesPublications/Documents/KPMG_Rwanda_Budget_Brief_2012.pdf coinmill.com/RWF_USD.html#

[size=17pt]You guys must stop supporting evil. let us call these criminals out,so that they know we are aware of their lackluster performance.

Even if Rwanda budget $2.2 billion as you claimed instead of $1.6 billion, their $2.2 billion dollars converted into Naira is just about N350 billion naira.
Rivers State budget of N490.5 billion naira still dwarf Rwanda budget by a whopping N140 billion naira! Which is the size of the budget for another major state like Imo or Benue!

Yet Rwanda has many engagements around the world to fund,they have a Police force to equip and fund etc and Kigali has added more new buildings,roads,hospital,remodelled and modernized it's international airport,brand new university, huge export oriented free trade zone, building a brand new railway from Butare to Kigali, compared to our Rivers State that has done what with the more money and less responsibility it has? So what is really your point?
[/size]

10 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Arosa(m): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

[size=28pt]You guys must stop supporting evil. let us call these criminals out,so that they know we are aware of their lackluster performance.[/size]

Gbam!

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Abagworo(m): 3:55pm On Sep 21, 2013
More

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 4:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
Only a fool like this poster rates development but beauty.....i guess when you marry a wife: beauty comes before brains, let me retrait what matter here; 250 primary and model secondary schools: 150 healthcenters, over a thousand students undergraduate and post graduate students studying abroad: the RSSDA, the largest state developmental agency in nigeria giving out billions in loans and the setting up of the shonghai fish farm. Every rivers child has the opportunity to go to school with worrying of uniform,sandal,bags,books or lunch because all is provided by the government, how amny states in nigeria can assure this to their kids? Can rwanda assure this to their kids? This is what matters; human development; investing in the future of tomorrow. Giving them all the tools they need to grow. I don't need to outline the other infastructural achievements of ameachi because it speaks volumes of your intellectual maturity when you judge development by beautifull buildings and flower. Harare, zimbabwe is a very beautifull city, even better than lagos or abuja....so by your logic i'm guessing zimbabwe who is in such economic decline they use the dollar and even batter is miles ahead of nigeria?

3 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by PapaBrowne(m): 4:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
emiye: @ op, When making such comparisons, to aid the analysis, you must ensure your data is correct and can be referenced.

You claimed Rwanda s annual budget is 1.67 usd, i found out it is 2.2 usd http://www.kpmg.com/eastafrica/en/IssuesAndInsights/ArticlesPublications/Documents/KPMG_Rwanda_Budget_Brief_2012.pdf coinmill.com/RWF_USD.html#

If you were wise, you would have asked what year was referenced. Go to CIA Factbook for reference Mr.

Every figure I stated is fact. Even at 2.2 Billion, Rwanda's Budget is still much lower than Rivers Stat budget of $3.01Billion.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by PapaBrowne(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2013
Symphony007: Only a fool like this poster rates development but beauty.....i guess when you marry a wife: beauty comes before brains, let me retrait what matter here; 250 primary and model secondary schools: 150 healthcenters, over a thousand students undergraduate and post graduate students studying abroad: the RSSDA, the largest state developmental agency in nigeria giving out billions in loans and the setting up of the shonghai fish farm. Every rivers child has the opportunity to go to school with worrying of uniform,sandal,bags,books or lunch because all is provided by the government, how amny states in nigeria can assure this to their kids? Can rwanda assure this to their kids? This is what matters; human development; investing in the future of tomorrow. Giving them all the tools they need to grow. I don't need to outline the other infastructural achievements of ameachi because it speaks volumes of your intellectual maturity when you judge development by beautifull buildings and flower. Harare, zimbabwe is a very beautifull city, even better than lagos or abuja....so by your logic i'm guessing zimbabwe who is in such economic decline they use the dollar and even batter is miles ahead of nigeria?

Like seriously, you just showed Nairaland the capacity of your brain.
I'm more interested in livability as a measure of development. Beauty is good but not the ultimate.
The pictures I presented show the quality of Infrastructure that Kigame has given to Kigali in less than a decade with very little money. And by anyt count or measure, Kilagi is more developed, more livable, more beautiful, more technology inclined, more attractive and the people live by far better lives than the people of Port Harcourt by a long shot. The only thing Port harcourt has more of is the supply of money which is largely a function of the Federal Government as it controls the oil industry.

Now add up all the things you listed:
250 Primary Schools
Billions in loans
Shonghai farm and all you said and did not say and check if it is up to $1 Billion in expenses.

Now can you kindly tell me what has happened to the rest of the $19 Billion?

Thank you.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
Abagworo: More

The buildings you posted,was it done by amechi or were they in existence before his coming.I know that gradually we'll get there but our pace of getting there is what worries me.these noise maker governors should learn from sullivan chime on how to be silence and develiver to the people.even the thing we should get from or governors,we expect fed gov. To do all.I don't work for nigerian govt,the govt I work for is a perfect one,there is no room for curruption and you won't even see the money to steal.even here in nigeria,I am payed in their currency.I think we all have to stand up and tell this people what they need to hear.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by oshyno(m): 4:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
God bless u OP. Av never been t PH b4 i got ajob there. But I had high hopes as an oil city but alas, I was totally disappointed. Road network is an eye sour. No bypass. If a single road is blocked, ur finished if ur in dat road. From Trans Amadi down to Garrison is terrible and to think that that is where Amaechi bulk of d revenue comes from. Terrible. tufiakwa.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Abagworo(m): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
Port Harcourt has both good andbad side like every other city of its population but has enjoyed a lot of development under Amaechi. Renewal of old city is not easy and that's why Amaechi is miles ahead of most Nigerian leaders. I don't want to mention all those Stadium, conference centre etc and mind you we've unanimously agreed that he has built the best schools and hospitals in Nigeria.

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by WarriPikin1: 4:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
Abagworo: More

O'l boy you are pathetic!

Anyhow, i will tell you that i'm a PH boy to the core. Born and raised in PH.... and i'm not here to make PH look bad. I'm concerned with the fact that we aren't booming with all the money available to us,while less endowed states are very prosperous.
All the pictures and building you posted, NOT ONE was built by amaechi!

NOT ONE!
All the New buildings Papabrown has posted of Kigali were all built in the last 3 years !

I hope you still have some sense to stop posting pictures built by Melford Okilo and Diette Spiff as amaechi's achievements. Show us what amechi has done. Infact,on my next visit to PH,i shall take pictures of the hundreds of abandoned amaechi roads all over the city and the nuisance they have constituted to our people's lives.

5 Likes

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 4:14pm On Sep 21, 2013
[quote author=Warri _Pikin]

[size=17pt]You guys must stop supporting evil. let us call these criminals out,so that they know we are aware of their lackluster performance.

Even if Rwanda budget $2.2 billion as you claimed instead of $1.6 billion, their $2.2 billion dollars converted into Naira is just about N350 billion naira.
Rivers State budget of N490.5 billion naira still dwarf Rwanda budget by a whopping N140 billion naira! Which is the size of the budget for another major state like Imo or Benue!

Yet Rwanda has many engagements around the world to fund,they have a Police force to equip and fund etc and Kigali is London compared to Port Harcourt ! So what is really your point?
[/size][/quote

how much debt does rwanda service?

does rwanda guarantee healthcare for it's citizens?

Does rwanda guarantee free education, uniform,bags,lunch for it's citizens?

Why is ameachi the target for this attack when states like delta,lagos,akwa ibom,etc operate with an equally cumbersome budget?

Why is no body mentining odili and what he did with rivers money while he was in office.

The poster is a bloody lair when he says port harcourt has diminished overtime, what time was he in port harcourt? When militants were on rampage and there were constant breakout at the port harcourt maximum prison? When rumuola was was impassble because of flood? When the only flyover in port harcourt was park flyover? When ikwerre road and diobu was a shanty? When only fast food in port harcourt was mr biggs? When the best hotel and event center was presidential hotel? When no company had it's headquaters in port harcourt? When the left hand part of azikiwe road was a massive bush? I need to know.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 4:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Like seriously, you just showed Nairaland the capacity of your brain.
I'm more interested in livability as a measure of development. Beauty is good but not the ultimate.
The pictures I presented show the quality of Infrastructure that Kigame has given to Kigali in less than a decade with very little money. And by anyt count or measure, Kilagi is more developed, more livable, more beautiful, more technology inclined, more attractive and the people live by far better lives than the people of Port Harcourt by a long shot. The only thing Port harcourt has more of is the supply of money which is largely a function of the Federal Government as it controls the oil industry.

Now add up all the things you listed:
250 Primary Schools
Billions in loans
Shonghai farm and all you said and did not say and check if it is up to $1 Billion in expenses.

Now can you kindly tell me what has happened to the rest of the $19 Billion?

Thank you.
how many rwandans have access to free healthcare and free education?
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Abagworo(m): 4:18pm On Sep 21, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

O'l boy you are pathetic!

Anyhow, i will tell you that i'm a PH boy to the core. Born and raised in PH.... and i'm not here to make PH look bad. I'm concerned with the fact that we aren't booming with all the money available to us,while less endowed states are very prosperous.
All the pictures and building you posted, NOT ONE was built by amaechi!

NOT ONE!
All the New buildings Papabrown has posted of Kigali were all built in the last 3 years !

I hope you still have some sense to stop posting pictures built by Melford Okilo and Diette Spiff as amaechi's achievements. Show us what amechi has done. Infact,on my next visit to PH,i shall take pictures of the hundreds of abandoned amaechi roads all over the city and the nuisance they have constituted to our people's lives.

I did not post them as Amaechi's building but as good images of Port-Harcourt. If you go back to 1st page you'll see my appreciation of Kigali but in Nigeria Amaechi is one of the best . I also wrote that the only place I see moving at the pace to achieve that level of beauty by 2015 is Owerri.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Symphony007: 4:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
oshyno: God bless u OP. Av never been t PH b4 but I had high hopes as an oil city but alas, I was totally disapointed. Road network is an eye sour. No bypass. If a single road is blocked, ur finished if ur in dat road. From Trans Amadi down to Garrison is terrible and to think that that is where Amaechi bulk of d revenue comes from. Hmm tufiakwa.
you've never been to port harcourt but you know what happens from trans amadi to garisson.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Spiff20(m): 4:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
adconline:

Enugu city is light years ahead of PHC in terms of development and serenity. PHC should be compared to the likes of Aba, Onitsha, Asaba etc.
like agbagworo said u re talking frm a bush man's perspective ph stil remain's d only nigerian city with 2 airports, 2 seaports, and 2refinery. Plays host 2 d tallest building in d south nd east.lemme nt go in 2 all dat nw. i cnt blive u cn b xo dumb 2 rate enugu above ph. Even d blind nd d mentally sick men knws
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by PapaBrowne(m): 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
For those that think its all just beautiful pictures

Here: Hospitals in Rwanda.
Butaro Hospital

Another one

King Faisal Hospital Kigali
[img]http://www.primature.gov.rw/uploads/pics/KingFaisalHospitalRwandabecomesindependent.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by Abagworo(m): 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
PapaBrowne: For those that think its all just beautiful pictures

Here: Hospitals in Rwanda.
Butaro Hospital

Another one

King Faisal Hospital Kigali
[img]http://www.primature.gov.rw/uploads/pics/KingFaisalHospitalRwandabecomesindependent.jpg[/img]

You are more or less criticizing the Federal Government. Why can't you make it clear that the FG has failed Nigerians while the States are deprived from autonomy and inability to develop at their pace. Look at Rwanda and look at Nigeria.
Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by ChimaAdeoye: 4:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
Warri _Pikin:

Yet Rwanda has many engagements around the world to fund,they have a Police force to equip and fund etc and Kigali has added more new buildings,roads,hospital,remodelled and modernized it's international airport,brand new university, huge export oriented free trade zone, building a brand new railway from Butare to Kigali, compared to our Rivers State that has done what with the more money and less responsibility it has? So what is really your point?
[/size]

Amaech has indeed disgraced us and wasted our high hopes.
I had mentioned PH as a city to compare Cape Town,Durban, Bloemfontein,Pretoria or Port Elizabeth and a Ghanian in the forum posted this video of Port Harcourt and i became speechless and un-followed that discussion.The sad thing was that the video was shot on Port harcourt best intra-city road Ikwerre road. So i couldn't even say it was a bad part of town that was showed to discredit Nigeria.

I knew immediately that Amaechi has killed us!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MGbvBvnXUq0

Re: Rivers State VS Rwanda: Why Amaechi Should Is An Underachiever by PapaBrowne(m): 4:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
Abagworo:

You are more or less criticizing the Federal Government. Why can't you make it clear that the FG has failed Nigerians while the States are deprived from autonomy and inability to develop at their pace. Look at Rwanda and look at Nigeria.

You are running from realities. The FG doesn't stop states from making their cities wonderful. The FG hasn't stopped no state from bringing out its best in areas of development that have no FG control. If I were talking about the parlous state of security in Rivers State, you will be right to remind me of FG's failures. If I were talking about the parlous state of power in the country, you would be right to remind me of the FG';s failures.
If I talked about the parlous state of Aviation, then be OK to point to Abuja.

I am talking about providing basic urban infrastructure. Creating livable cities. Design a proper transit system for a city. Giving access to qualitative healthcare to all you citizens. That's what Rwanda has done with less than the Budget of Rivers State.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Mob Burns Down Garba Moyi's House In Sokoto ‘For Colluding With Bandits' / Video Of Soldiers Shooting At Civilians In Awgu, Enugu Is Propaganda - Army / Reactions As JJ Omojuwa Posts Peter Obi's Campaign Poster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.