Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State (57343 Views)

PHOTO: Made In Benue Filling Station / Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by onila(f): 6:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nomski0: So the area is so primitive that no one could use cell phone to take pictures If its someone drowning now or bombing they'll snap pictures. Mtchew
der r pictures, google it
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by kabba7(m): 6:10pm On Sep 21, 2013
I just L♥√£ this type of sanction how I wish something akin to this can be introduced in the country to deal with corrupt practices . This particular punishment is to ♍ƺ mild they ought to have got WhaT the sharia recomend ,the two might be in the know of the death of the husband .

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Sniper4real(m): 6:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
Cubeet: E.N.D T.I.M.E T.H.I.N.G.S
WIA U GET AM
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Nobody: 6:12pm On Sep 21, 2013
chymystique: So Oracles can nw speak ?
Ask pagan9ja....
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
25Calibre:

Your name is naija hottest gay, you better stay firmly in the closet, because if you are apprehended, you will be sent to jail.
k
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 21, 2013
That man is so hot! See fat and thick laps!!! Wow
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by samjbo: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
If the hopeless woman was so pressed soon after her husband's death, couldn't she have used a stick to scratch that organ? It is a shameful act.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Samscofield: 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
This "Dangling Pendulum" has always been a Man's greatest undoing and the "Hole" the Woman's Bane. May God help us to control these urges which are nothing but over-secretion of some endocrinal hormones.

6 Likes

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Onyenna(m): 6:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
OWOICHO!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Evasmillingguy(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
I m cuming
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by eagleeye2: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
samguru: i served in OROKAM ogbadibo local govt. during my NYSC,i experienced this and i can say that the news is true
You mean it. You were paraded naked with the lady you were caught cheating with?
Wow

9 Likes

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Mologi(m): 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
Her marriage wit her husband END and the TIME is nt gud sex THINGS.bt wait o me i no see any picture...o o
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Osoldier: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
[quote author=Mandesz]According to reports, the couple (pictured above) were forced to walk naked on Thursday 19th September at Orokam, Obadigbo Local Government area of Benue State.

The woman is said to be the wife of a popular school proprietor in the area -the porpietor passed on Tuesday and barely two days after she was caught with another man.

After being caught, they were taken to the town’s oracle – oracle called “ALEKWU” which punishes married women who cheat on their husbands and also deters people from committing atrocities.

To punish the couple, the oracle instructed that them to walk the town naked to cleanse the land; after which the woman was sent back to her father’s house and banned from attending her husband’s funeral.

see attached picture on pdf file

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by nekaa(f): 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
She was handling her loss the best way she could... I wonder what her kids will think about her now..
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Nobody: 6:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
bigboss80s: The weird thing about this so-called Alekwu is that it supposedly kills the husband of an adulterous woman...like what kind of oracle is that??
bros are you from benue. i have lived there for about a year. the whole alekwu thing is very strange to me. it affects the man even if he is a non-indigene.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
NAIJA HOTTEST GAY ? FOR. THIS COUNTRY PERSON THEY PARADE HIM SELF HAS HOMOSEXUALIST
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by joshuaidibia(m): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
D oracle sounds more like OLEKU. Y wud ther b an oracle specificaly for adultry? Dat means benue women are known 4 cheating? SMH. Yet sm of their grls here wil open mouth and say "I WANT A MAN THAT WIL NT CHEAT ON ME,A MAN WHO WIL TAKE ME FOR A QUEEN." etc

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by abayskia(m): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
Check www.naij.com to view the pictures

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by MrMac10(m): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
Benue Niggaz obi adirokwaha mma
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by cold(m): 6:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
chymystique: So Oracles can nw speak ? ... I dnt fink ets anybody's business if dey r cheating.. We r no more in the 19th Century.. #archaic Naija Traditions. That's y we cnt develop undecided
I think it's the same as the popular 'God spoke to me' line bandied around very frequently by our God of men. Btw,what does the bible even say about adultery (although this can't be considered adultery but a case of being insensitive). Hmm..lemme see

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by tomzman: 6:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
Though I would say that serves the woman right, I'm suprised to read that this 'oracle' stuff still happens in this 21st century. The woman should really be ashamed of herself. Just two days after her husband died, haba!
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Audukaya: 6:35pm On Sep 21, 2013
who is the oracle?
How does he became the oracle?
Is he mortal or immortal?
Is he god?
Who write the laws?
Is there room for apeal?
Is any section of that law subject to abrogation?
Does it function on non traditionalist?
Is it in line with nig.constitution?
Thank you god for bringing the white man.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Ninilowo(m): 6:36pm On Sep 21, 2013
Oracle ko;Java ni. Arrant nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Ashlamzee(f): 6:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
No b 2day e start we don hearin am since,so mek she go and contiue in papa house.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Haywhymido(m): 6:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dat serves d ashewo right, who knws mayb na she kill her husband
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by joshuaidibia(m): 6:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mologi: Her marriage wit her husband END and the TIME is nt gud sex THINGS.bt wait o me i no see any picture...o o
here,let me hlp u. " her marriage wit her husband ENDed wen he died,at a TIME wen THINGS fell apart.

5 Likes

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by 2chief(m): 6:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
goldfish80: Pics!
go to naij.com for details of the news and pics.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
[size=28pt]THE JUSTICE OF THE GODS IS TRULY GREAT INDEED!

a shameless act deserves shame.[/size]
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 21, 2013
For real,it's too early for another relationship.means she didn't luv d husband or was already cheating before he died.
That's bad
But those saying serves her right?
It's wrong.such archaic things should be left in the dungeon of years ago.this is 2013 for pete's sake!
And nobody is saying anything about the guy she cheated with. Does it mean he's right ?
I tire for all these kine news sef! mtchew
Stripping stripping nekid here n there
Only in africa.
Tufiakwa!
Most backward continent on earth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) / Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.