Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,021 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State (57340 Views)

PHOTO: Made In Benue Filling Station / Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nice try.
But we know u aren't gay!
9ja_Hottest_Gay: That man is so hot! See fat and thick laps!!! Wow

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Blackgold09(f): 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
mc~evans:
Serves her right!
abeg d man na?
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by RICHIEBOI1(m): 7:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
goldfish80: Pics!

Here are the pics.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
lorretta u: For real,it's too early for another relationship.means she didn't luv d husband or was already cheating before he died.
That's bad
But those saying serves her right?
It's wrong.such archaic things should be left in the dungeon of years ago.this is 2013 for pete's sake!
And nobody is saying anything about the guy she cheated with. Does it mean he's right ?
I tire for all these kine news sef! mtchew
Stripping stripping nekid here n there
Only in africa.
Tufiakwa!
Most backward continent on earth.

Tell it!

What stupidity!
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Badosqi(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
samguru: i served in OROKAM ogbadibo local govt. during my NYSC,i experienced this and i can say that the news is true
is it that you experienced it or you withnessed it?
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Osama10(m): 7:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
shocked grin shocked grin shocked grin
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by JideTheBlogger(m): 7:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
Weird traditions full Benue, nor be small.

One man also died in otukpo last week after his wife engaged in this shit. sucks**
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by victorious1986: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
common sense is enough to judge these adulterers nt to involve oracles they are doom!!!
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by virophage101: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
but the ex partner is dead. Make una free the woman joor

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Nobody: 7:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
samguru: i served in OROKAM ogbadibo local govt. during my NYSC,i experienced this and i can say that the news is true
um....do u mean 2 say u were caught cheatin wit a married lady and forced to walk around naked during ur NYSC
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by macdelene(m): 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
My God I no fit laugh . Woman no gree ooo . Haba she no even allow d husband bodi to cake b4 she no hunting, abi she don dey do am since b4 her husband die. Only God knw wetin kill d man sef.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by 50calibre(m): 7:56pm On Sep 21, 2013
ileobatojo:

Tell it!

What stupidity!

Lol you again?? All you do is go about, endorsing female comments, are you looking for a wife or something?

Funny guy
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by imonikhet: 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Sigh! Where to start?
Okies first up dere BOTH wrong!!!
I see a slant of condemnation more towards d wife bt really d man who pounces on anoda man's wife is just as guilty... Mayb even more so becos he not clouded by grief...
That been said walking all ova town naked is abit much... I genuinely don't see what purpose it served

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Mamacita007(f): 7:59pm On Sep 21, 2013
Poverty is a disease. walking unclad for what? she didnt cheat on her hubby. the man has already passed so wat if its just 2 days
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by emmadejust(m): 8:03pm On Sep 21, 2013
bigboss80s: The weird thing about this so-called Alekwu is that it supposedly kills the husband of an adulterous woman...like what kind of oracle is that??

I wonder oo how a woman wil commit and is d husband and children wil b the one to suffer or die if d woman doesn't confess early. tis oracle is in partly kogi and benue
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by lastpage: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2013
25Calibre:

Your name is naija hottest gay, you better stay firmly in the closet, because if you are apprehended, you will be sent to jail.

You forgot to put the "castrate first" before going to jail.......part of the punishment? shocked shocked shocked

Badt boy arzee-digger! grin grin

Lastpage!
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by victorv12(m): 8:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nigerians and their jungle fever lifestyle. Is it a crime for a woman to cheat? That's how they killed one woman some years ago...I can't imagine a revolution breaking out in our country, most of these people will turn to cannibals. Some days ago, some useless military officers killed over 20 people living in an uncompleted building and calling them Boko Haram members to hide their jungle justice. Why must a woman be stripped n*ked to prove that she's not innocent?

The blood we shed and the way we treat ourselves in our country, it will take years for development to be visible among these kind of people. Like I said in one of my post today, a lot of Nigerians are r*tarded! Our people are mentally deranged.

Any woman caught cheating anywhere should challenge anybody that's trying to humiliate or strip her n*ked. It's your choice to cheat or sleep with anybody you like. I'm not encouraging you to cheat, but if you're nabbed, defend yourself or you may endup being stripped or humiliated! Majority of our people are local. They have this gra gra blood in them! They can kill you in the process of trying to expose you. Display your madness so that these jobless monkeys on the street won't try any funny stuff. Don't be soft at all! If they make noise, make noise too! It's better for you to drag with them than to be messed up by these monkeys! Don't ever be allowed to be stripped n*ked. This bongo jungle fever lifestyle is getting too much in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by RedArrow: 8:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
Oracle sef wan see tinz
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
50calibre:

Lol you again?? All you do is go about, endorsing female comments, are you looking for a wife or something?

Funny guy

What's so amusing to this one? Mr flip flopper. Your old ID has been banned eh? What for? Trolling?

I endorse comments that make sense. So yeah, feel free to follow me around whenever you want to read some sense!

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Babaken(m): 8:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
afanide: where're ur claims? No pix!
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by 25Calibre(m): 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
ileobatojo:

What's so amusing to this one? Mr flip flopper. Your old ID has been banned eh? What for? Trolling?

I endorse comments that make sense. So yeah, feel free to follow me around whenever you want to read some sense!

No my old id is alive and well

I'm laughing at how you sheepishly follow and fall to lick every woman's as*s on every thread.

How come only female comments make sense? I'm not following you, I just notice a*s lic*kers quickly.

So I ask you, do you need a wife?

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:45pm On Sep 21, 2013
lastpage:

You cant even spell correctly again?
Na so im pain you reach? grin grin

BTW: I never knew Christians tie something around their head, like those people in the picture you posted?

Looks like "Islamic Christianity" people, right?

Wait, what will "Pagans" do to such adulterers?
Probably cut them to pieces and eat them raw!
grin grin

stop being lame and picking on irrelevant things. the point being you understood my point.

btw im just illustrating what your bible says.

As for Pagans, stop acting dumb.

you just read this thread about how Pagan would deal with adulterers.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by jude33084(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
Mandesz: According to reports, the couple (pictured above) were forced to walk naked on Thursday 19th September at Orokam, Obadigbo Local Government area of Benue State.

The woman is said to be the wife of a popular school proprietor in the area -the porpietor passed on Tuesday and barely two days after she was caught with another man.

After being caught, they were taken to the town’s oracle – oracle called “ALEKWU” which punishes married women who cheat on their husbands and also deters people from committing atrocities.

To punish the couple, the oracle instructed that them to walk the town naked to cleanse the land; after which the woman was sent back to her father’s house and banned from attending her husband’s funeral.
http://dailystar.com.ng/2013/09/21/cheating-couple-forced-walk-naked-benue-state-photos/?utm_source=&utm_medium=gplus&utm_campaign=cheating-couple-forced-walk-naked-benue-state-photos

Couple?!

Were they both cheating at same time and made unclad?

undecided
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
25Calibre:

No my old id is alive and well

I'm laughing at how you sheepishly follow and fall to lick every woman's as*s on every thread.

How come only female comments make sense? I'm not following you, I just notice a*s lic*kers quickly.

So I ask you, do you need a wife?

Flip flopping between multiple ID's for no reason. Is this not part of your double dealing schizophrenic personality? Just a few minutes ago, you were ptyalizing about how you don't ever respond to my posts. And all of a sudden you are quoting me fast and furiously? Are you having an acute relapse of your schiz symptoms?

As for your severe pain about me endorsing only female comments (God knows how long you've been stalking me to know this), I'll be more than happy to endorse your comment when I notice one that makes sense.

I won't be holding my breath though.

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Classicman47(m): 8:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
chymystique: So Oracles can nw speak ? ... I dnt fink ets anybody's business if dey r cheating.. We r no more in the 19th Century.. #archaic Naija Traditions. That's y we cnt develop undecided
I guess dat explains d type of woman dat u are. See how u just exposed ursef...choi!!! Sorry for whoever ends up with u as a wife.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Mpetempe(m): 9:01pm On Sep 21, 2013
silly...
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by claremont(m): 9:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
Barbaric and bull-sheeit culture!
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by cotmag(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
I was a witness to d incidence. The woman was nt caught in d act on dat fateful day as reported.She hweva confessd to have slept wit 4 men. The man paraded wit her is one of the four persons.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Chartey(m): 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
lorretta u: For real,it's too early for another relationship.means she didn't luv d husband or was already cheating before he died.
That's bad
But those saying serves her right?
It's wrong.such archaic things should be left in the dungeon of years ago.this is 2013 for pete's sake!
And nobody is saying anything about the guy she cheated with. Does it mean he's right ?
I tire for all these kine news sef! mtchew
Stripping stripping nekid here n there
Only in africa.
Tufiakwa!
Most backward continent on earth.
Alekwu usually kills the husband and children of an unfaithful wife if she refuses to confess her misdeeds. She lives to witness everything. It's the men that suffer. People were angry she was heartless enough to be with another man after she caused her husband's death. I always laughed at my Idoma friends when they talked about it till i saw it happen in my friend's family. It was heart-wrenching. Alekwu has historical roots and i don't know what will put it to a stop. Sometimes it's not bad to be a little superstitious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) / Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.