Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,937 members, 7,806,716 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State (57341 Views)

PHOTO: Made In Benue Filling Station / Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by gst101: 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2013
solomon111: who defines civilization?

to them, civilization means high rise building, fancy cars, a society ruled by a philosophy of realism, scientifism (is there is any word as such) and a disgusting and senseless arrogance towards the ancient and traditional.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by gst101: 12:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
lorretta u: my ish is with the stripping stripping thing.it's disgusting.that's all.
thats the people going extra mile. Striping such women is never a requirement by Alekwu
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Nobody: 12:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
Until the so called ALEKWU includes punishment for adulterous men in it's law book,
I'll keep seeing it as a tool created by men to keep women surpressed.
Anyway it ends up killing them(the men)instead.
So much for their smartness grin
Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by gst101: 1:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
lorretta u: Until the so called ALEKWU includes punishment for adulterous men in it's law book,
Lmao.

yes, i agree the laws are not too fair to women. But like i said on page 4, the laws can be amended to include punishment for adultrous men. The Alekwu thing is very organic. It has always being amended with time.

As for "so much for their smartness", the living members of the family are the ones who decided what the Alekwu would do and what it will not do. So you can see that it was deliberately done that i should be the one to bear the consequencies my wife is cheating and i refuse to do anything about it.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Nobody: 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
You're so into this your Alekwu of a dude
Or thing.
Anyho wish u best of luck in your alekwu presided marriage.
Hope for your sake and your life,that ur wife won't cheat on you.
Don't want u to die yet
gst101:

yes, i agree the laws are not too fair to women. But like i said on page 4, the laws can be amended to include punishment for adultrous men. The Alekwu thing is very organic. It has always being amended with time.

As for "so much for their smartness", the living members of the family are the ones who decided what the Alekwu would do and what it will not do. So you can see that it was deliberately done that i should be the one to bear the consequencies my wife is cheating and i refuse to do anything about it.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
samguru: i served in OROKAM ogbadibo local govt. during my NYSC,i witnessed this and i can say that the news is true
my frnd pls b honest..wat year did it happen!!? cry
samguru: i served in OROKAM ogbadibo local govt. during my NYSC,i witnessed this and i can say that the news is true
my frnd pls b honest..wat year did it happen!!?
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by KriTic24A: 3:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
mac-delene:
My God I no fit laugh . Woman no gree ooo . Haba she no even allow d husband bodi to cake b4 she no hunting, abi she don dey do am since b4 her husband die. Only God knw wetin kill d man sef.

Woman, make u dey read well-well before u comment na.
The article talk say the woman confess say she killed her hubby for her to dey free dey enjoy the 'Jonny-Walker'.

It is bad enough, but the worst is that her husband was yet to burried before all this. Whatever happens to decency. Because they can't apply the breaks when neccessary, see the 'high cost'...
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by misterjosh(m): 4:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
undecided undecided is dat bosom?
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by gst101: 4:35pm On Sep 22, 2013
lorretta u: You're so into this your Alekwu of a dude
Or thing.
Anyho wish u best of luck in your alekwu presided marriage.
Hope for your sake and your life,that ur wife won't cheat on you.
Don't want u to die yet

thanks for your kindness and your concern. But my wife wouldn't cheat on me,. That, i know!

But hey! I dont do the Alekwu thing. I only know about it.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Enginmaths: 4:53pm On Sep 22, 2013
OMG....nt new sha...lwkmd oracle don dey talk..
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Chartey(m): 5:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
lorretta u: my ish is with the stripping stripping thing.it's disgusting.that's all.
Yeah i agree. But you know, in mob justice people don't usually think. Besides stripping her naked is nothing compared to her refusing to confess and letting her husband die because of it.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by janeteubena: 6:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
Am from Orokam. It is true, dat's how d Alekwu works.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by priceless20(f): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2013
bigboss80s: The weird thing about this so-called Alekwu is that it supposedly kills the husband of an adulterous woman...like what kind of oracle is that??

i think the oracle kills the husband of the adulterous woman only if the man knows of the wifes unfaithfulness and still didn't send her away. if he as much as eats her food, he is doomed.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Emaprince: 8:02pm On Sep 22, 2013
stripping naked all the time..but this woman wicked sha.just two days after your husband died.this means she's been praying for this to happen
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by lyndchi(f): 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2013
Serving in benue state presently and such adulterous act is very common here. Its like a freeland so i tank ALEKWU (oracle) sort of 4 cleansing d adulterated land. Imagine a man wit a vast compound 2 marry as many wives from different tribes as he can, whose husbands are probably dead or alive.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by peterphd(m): 10:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
Thanks @gst. You've given me lots to think about.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by diamondvil(f): 5:08am On Sep 23, 2013
Talking in wole soyinka's voice-ds is a salvage custom,denounced,rejected,excommunicated,barbaric,archaic........
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by gst101: 6:42am On Sep 23, 2013
lyndchi: Serving in benue state presently and such adulterous act is very common here. Its like a freeland so i tank ALEKWU (oracle) sort of 4 cleansing d adulterated land. Imagine a man wit a vast compound 2 marry as many wives from different tribes as he can, whose husbands are probably dead or alive.

ABSOLUTE LIE!!!!!!! Must you tell lies to be famous?
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Homebaked: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2013
bigboss80s: The weird thing about this so-called Alekwu is that it supposedly kills the husband of an adulterous woman...like what kind of oracle is that??
This happens only where the husband is aware of his wife's escapades yet continues to eat her food.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by dasparrow: 9:58am On Sep 23, 2013
@Post

I'm speechless but not surprised. No be Nigeria again?
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by BRAINCRASH(m): 10:06am On Sep 23, 2013
................and what did they do to the man,...wont they seperate him from his wife as well?......I intend marrying from there but their culture scares me.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by Homebaked: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2013
lorretta u: Until the so called ALEKWU includes punishment for adulterous men in it's law book,
Lmao.
The Alekwu simply punishes the husband of an adulterous wife for inaction upon learning of her infidelity. By the same token, a mother who willfuly shares her wrapper with a promiscuous daughter, especially when that daughter is bleeped on same wrapper, will be smitten by Alekwu.
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by peterphd(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2013
Homebaked: The Alekwu simply punishes the husband of an adulterous wife for inaction upon learning of her infidelity. By the same token, a mother who willfuly shares her wrapper with a promiscuous daughter, especially when that daughter is bleeped on same wrapper, will be smitten by Alekwu.

Mehn, some kind of laws sef.is it true that it kills kitty cat eaters?lol
Re: Cheating Couple Forced To Walk Unclad In Benue State by gudugudumeje: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2013
MOST UNCALLED for! Heard what Jesus said of the harlot instructed to stoned by some other people?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Shot And Killed A Snake That Entered His Living Room In Trindade And Tobago / Man Paints His Leg To Beg In Lagos (photo) / Huge Python Killed Today In Igbogbo, Ikorudu, Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.