Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,889 members, 7,806,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:29 PM

UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication (16707 Views)

NUC Dissociates Self From Alleged Nigerian University Ranking / NUC Dissociates Self From Alleged NUC Ranking Of Nigerian Universities / OAU Students Disown Self From New NANS President Who Claims To Be Their Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by sCun: 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
If someone pretends to be a fool in order to get something or a particular reaction from you and succeeds in doing that, who is really the fool? People think!
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2013
3ace: If the research was weak and cheap, how come it made news on THISDAY Newspaper?

And since when did Thisday become a veritable academic journal?

6 Likes

Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
gokuu: DISCLAIMER

Our attention has been drawn to a publication containing research purportedly written by one of the Part Time Postgraduate Diploma Students in the Department of Chemical Engineering, University of Lagos - Stanley Amalaha, titled “Science of Gay Marriage” in THISDAY Newspapers of 5th September, 2013 and on several blogs on the Internet.

The University of Lagos writes to dissociate itself in its entirety from the actions, publications and research of this individual. We further state, for the avoidance of doubt, that his publication has nothing to do with his programme and has no relationship to his studentship of the University. Indeed our postgraduate diploma students ordinarily only take conversion courses to improve their capability for the chosen specialization and do not undertake research. The case of the writer who has a background in Education (Chemistry) is not different.

Although the University is a market place of different views and ideas, its platform should not be used for the propagation of ill-conceived, unsubstantiated and ill-digested opinions that have no basis in rigorous empirical research. The University of Lagos, which stands for excellence in teaching and research, cannot and should not be associated with such puerile and pseudo-scientific postulations.
The University reaffirms its mission, which is to be a top-class institution for the pursuit of excellence in knowledge through learning and research as well as in character and service to humanity.

Toyin Adebule,
Deputy Registrar
(Information)

Back to news page |posted on 20, Sep 2013
http://unilag.edu.ng/newsdetails.php?NewsID=1332

Blah blah blah

[url]mambaonline.com/2013/09/11/student-scientifically-proves-gay-marriage-is-wrong/[/url]
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
shortgun: So what are they saying undecided

This write-up is supposedly coming from professors, doctors,phd holders e.t.c, yet one cannot make sense of the article.

I've always said, the problems of Education in Nigeria is with the Lecturers and managers of our Universities.

How come the road side mechanics,bricklayers,carpenters are able to train their apprentices to become experts and in turn train others, yet our lecturers with their doctorate degrees n ph.ds cannot produce a graduate who can create job for himself not to talk of creating employment for others.

Hello...the dictionary is available to help you translate the words too big for your vocabulary undecided

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by sCun: 5:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
This issue reminds the story of a ''mad man'' in one of the cities in Nigeria. This guy was being paid millions by ritualists to get used sanitary pads from refuse dumps by acting like a mad man. People actually believed he was mad until some people who probably had too much time on their hands noticed that he was always picking up used sanitary pads from those dump sites and taking them away in a bag, they decided to trace him and found out exactly what was happening.
This UNILAG guy isn't different from that ''mad man'', the ritualist in this case are the ''gay right propagandists''.
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by Chukwutobi: 5:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
Gbam!
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by eightsin(m): 5:43pm On Sep 21, 2013
Is this wat scientific research is like??
Cos i saw notin new there.
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2013
yes dey will disassociate demselves nw,if he had won a Nobel Prize dey will com out in millions to celebrate him.our environment is not encouraging atolll....if u failed u condemned
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by lastpage: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
UNILAG: The University of Lagos writes to dissociate itself in its entirety from the actions, publications and research of this individual. We further state, for the avoidance of doubt, that his publication has nothing to do with his programme and has no relationship to his studentship of the University. Indeed our postgraduate diploma students ordinarily only take conversion courses to improve their capability for the chosen specialization and do not undertake research. The case of the writer who has a background in Education (Chemistry) is not different.

Although the University is a market place of different views and ideas, its platform should not be used for the propagation of ill-conceived, unsubstantiated and ill-digested opinions that have no basis in rigorous empirical research. The University of Lagos, which stands for excellence in teaching and research, cannot and should not be associated with such puerile and pseudo-scientific postulations.
The University reaffirms its mission, which is to be a top-class institution for the pursuit of excellence in knowledge through learning and research as well as in character and service to humanity.

shortgun: So what are they saying undecided

This write-up is supposedly coming from professors, doctors,phd holders e.t.c, yet one cannot make sense of the article.

I've always said, the problems of Education in Nigeria is with the Lecturers and managers of our Universities.

How come the road side mechanics,bricklayers,carpenters are able to train their apprentices to become experts and in turn train others, yet our lecturers with their doctorate degrees n ph.ds cannot produce a graduate who can create job for himself not to talk of creating employment for others.

The fact that you confirm that you DONT UNDERSTAND AND CANT MAKE SENSE OF WHAT IS BEING SAID, is an indictment and an indication that you are a poorly educated fella with very low intelligence, if any at all! That rebuttal was written in the simplest of English!

You asked a very foolish question using the road-side mechanic/bricklayer and carpenter analogy.
You are one of those reasons this country is backward, people like you think "Copper and Gold" are the same thing simply because they are both "metals"! angry angry

For your education, bricklayers, road-side mechanics, and their "level" have their place in every society.
They are called "Artisans".
They fulfill a very important role in all societies and are not to be despised BUT please, understand that they are very different from Professional Engineers, Architects, Builders, Scientists, e.t.c.

I know you dont know the difference between them (from what you wrote) but let me inform you that there is a different role for Engineers (University trained) and say, a Mechanic.
In the world of science, there is what is called SPECIALIZATION, which breeds efficiency!.

Despite their difference (which l will explain to you soon), they work together and compliment each other.
The job of a University trained Engineer IS NOT to go under a vehicle to change the fuel pump or drain the Oil just like it is not the job of a University trained Architect to carry the bricklayers 'knife' and lay bricks or mix cement with sand!
Their JOB IS TO DESIGN.
They design to specification, as required. They work mostly with their brains (not hands) and put their ideas on paper!
That is why they are called RESEARCHERS

The bricklayers/Road-side mechanic's job is to "BUILD"
.... (based on the design they are given by a trained and professional Engineer/Architect) using their hands and legs. Their job is mostly "physical" as opposed to "mental", for an Engineer.

If all the world's Engineers spent all their time doing repetitive and mundane jobs like "Artisans", the world will still be stuck in the age of Abacus machine and Donkey-ride travel.

Next time, please get a good University Education but if you cant (for intelligence or other reasons) be a good Artisan and stick to your end of the bargain. Dont be a road-side mechanic or bricklayer and call yourself "Engineer"! grin grin

Lastpage!

15 Likes

Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by lanreni: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
On the contrary,the research was to prove how wrong homosexuality is from laws of science/nature that is not subject to human sentiments.
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by lastpage: 5:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
Now, let me address and explain the Unilag rebuttal openly:
*The guy involved graduated as an "Educationist" (a Secondary school Teacher), specializing in teaching chemistry. (B.Sc Edu)
*He had aspiration of becoming a Chemical Engineer in the future thus he opted for the "conversion program" (PGD) which would allow him to take some courses that he could not have taken in his Bachelors degree days since he wasn't in the department of Chemical Engineering.
Its a year long program and very packed.

Now, as a PGD student of Unilag, this chap made a write-Up in which he made so many "unsubstantiated, unverified and unresearched claims" ......and "signed-off" on it as "Dept of Chemical Engineering, Unilag". He gave the impression that UNILAG took part, verified and endorsed his claims!

Now, that is a very giant leap for a "Chemistry teacher, doing a PGD"!
His intention was to cash-in on the status of Unilag (l suspect that is why he actually enrolled for the PGD course!) and make it appear like his publication was researched and vetted and peer-reviewed at, and by UNILAG Dons! What a load of rubbish?

Unilag, being the citadel of learning it is, only came out to issue a disclaimer and to set the records straight.

They said "You cannot attach our name to a "publication" which have not been put to the test, as required by all academic research standards.

That dolt is not even doing a proper "Masters Degree" where he would be required to do proper empirical research!
If he is sure of his publication, he should then submit it to Unilag (or any University) for REVIEW by Doctoral students and Professors.

Every idiot cannot just jump up anywhere,rush to a Newspaper and claim to have the cure for HIV and not put their "solution" through rigorous test/research and analysis.
If drugs where made that way, we would all end-up as Guinea-Pigs, for testing-testing! ...even though that is a common phenomenon in Nigeria of today.

Any claim, no matter how high-sounding it is, without any research and peer-review to back it up, is nothing more than a postulation..... which my gate-man is also capable of making.

Well, l understand that poorly educated folks like to ridicule people with sound education, since it is a mountainous challenge for them. I understand that. grin grin

Lastpage!

11 Likes

Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by joshuaidibia(m): 5:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dat is a bad move by unilag. If they know d story of d great JOHN NASH. they'll think twice. Although this guy is wrong in sm perspective,nd right in some.
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by olumuyiolaoluwa: 6:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
JUDAS
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by hitman2911: 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
I can see that many on Nairaland are really ignorant of what it entails to put forward a scientific research finding.

Some of the comments here shows some of us are product of failed educational settings. What is in the Unilag rejoinder that is difficult to understand ? If you don't know what is been discussed then keep quiet.

When did a newspaper became a peer reviewed journal or scientific conference for research presentation?
Few months ago a Prof at Uniben claimed to have found cure for HIV/AIDS, and called a press conference, he has to apologize when he was queried for his folly action.

If you really understand chemistry and physics, you will be appalled by this Unilag guy so called findings - an introductory technology magnetic experiment of primary /junior secondary school being showcased by a postgraduate student and claiming to have used to disproved homosexuality.

Why do we celebrate mediocrity? Many people who understood research on Nairaland actually spoke against the report earlier in the week. You need to go on internet and see comments from the global scientific community blasting Nigeria, calling it a state with failed education country, which is the true state of things . Just because a f... lish old man and ignorant reporter decided to open our yansh in stuwpidity.

The issue became a hot cake because of its homosexuality connection. Part of scientific research ethics is that you don't bring your prejuiced religious or sexuality into your research and produced a biased finding.

Whoever is this guy supervisor who approved sure nonsense needs to be sanctioned for dragging Unilag and Nigeria on floor, this is not a local herbal medicine claims, this touches the international community.
If you have anything against homo then don't drag others into it.

8 Likes

Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by cold(m): 6:06pm On Sep 21, 2013
Disturbingly, his “discoveries” have been backed by Dr. Henry Boyo at the Department of Physics at the University of Lagos. He said: “You can quote me anywhere, the guy’s concept is germane and it has been scientifically proven to be true
A senior lecturer in his department backed up his claims so what are they on about? But i've gotta say that research & its findings are deeply flawed

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
It's good that the UNILAG authorities rightly disowned the so called "science project". That graduate student was absolutely ridiculed by posters on Huffingtonpost grin
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by drdams: 6:13pm On Sep 21, 2013
Is This day Newspaper a Scientific Journal or Editorial, lets b rational in our comments.
3ace: If the research was weak and cheap, how come it made news on THISDAY Newspaper?

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by Nobody: 6:14pm On Sep 21, 2013

I swear, when I read that article I cried. Is this what our educational system has degenerated to?
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by drdams: 6:16pm On Sep 21, 2013
Olodo, d Dr. Boyo I know doesnt stand as an Authority in that kind of research, dats not his specialization so aw can e back it??
Btw, d std is a PGD Chem Eng. Std nt in Dr. Boyo's Dept..

The guy even lack a science background based on research, e studied Education Chemistry..
cold: Disturbingly, his “discoveries” have been backed by Dr. Henry Boyo at the Department of Physics at the University of Lagos. He said: “You can quote me anywhere, the guy’s concept is germane and it has been scientifically proven to be true
A senior lecturer in his department backed up his claims so what are they on about? But i've gotta say that research & its findings are deeply flawed
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
I'm an engineer. A science student with adequate knowledge of the sciences and a love for them. I can tell u specifically that the guy is talk bullocks because I av read his "research" Infact I see no research talkless of ACADEMIC research. His "research" is pure trash. In fact I feel so sad reading that trash. First of all, even if I don't knw biology, I knw there are some animals or cells with dual parts i.e both male and female and the male parts in a single species. I also know that in physics (I think electromagnetism) there are some negatives that "attract" or cause a pull together and in chemistry, negative ions aTtract positive ions but I blive the +ve and -ve well given for ease of understanding. If u look at H20, do u actually see H+ and 0-2 in it? In short I'm peeing on this man's article *walks out of thread disappointed"
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by drdams: 6:19pm On Sep 21, 2013
Thanks Jare , u jst spoke my mind, I wasnt ready to take d pain of typing .. Some numb skulls really need to get dis 2 their Cerebrum.
hitman2911: I can see that many on Nairaland are really ignorant of what it entails to put forward a scientific research finding.

Some of the comments here shows some of us are product of failed educational settings. What is in the Unilag rejoinder that is difficult to understand ? If you don't know what is been discussed then keep shout.

When did a newspaper became a peer reviewed journal or scientific conference for research presentation?
Few months ago a Prof at Uniben claimed to have found cure for HIV/AIDS, and called a press conference, he has to apologize when he was queried for his folly action.

If you really understand chemistry and physics, you will be appalled by this Unilag guy so called findings - an introductory technology magnetic experiment of primary /junior secondary school being showcased by a postgraduate student and claiming to have used to disproved homosexuality.
Why do we celebrate mediocrity? Many people who understood research on Nairaland actually spoke against earlier in the week. You need to go on internet and see comments from the global scientific community blasting Nigeria, calling it a state with failed education country which is true. Just because a f... lish old man and ignorant reporter decided to open our yansh in stuwpidity.

The issue became a hot cake because of its homosexuality connection. Part of scientific research ethics is that you don't bring your prejuiced religious or sexuality into your research and produced a biased finding.
Whoever is this guy supervisor who approved sure nonsense needs to be sanctioned for dragging Unilag on floor. If you have anything against homo then don't drag others into it.
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by 2sexyus: 6:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
Exactly... Most lecturers encourage intense cramming.

Out of all the lecturers that schooled me, only one will give you your FULL mark if you defined something based on how you understood it.

I remember defining Geology in a simple but weighty picture and I was given my full mark.

Would I try such in other courses? I also believe that lecturers who allow student to garbage in and out are somewhat limited in their knowledge and would avoid a much challenging explanation. So, they would want you to give them what they gave you... Verbatim!
emmysenior:

I thought I was the only one who noticed that.

Now I know examination is not the true test of knowledge...

Studying to pass and studying to know are two different concepts.

It's such a huge shame that the paradigm of Nigeria employment criteria is based on grades... Neglecting the test for knowledge.
So disheartening.

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by hitman2911: 6:24pm On Sep 21, 2013
cold: Disturbingly, his “discoveries” have been backed by Dr. Henry Boyo at the Department of Physics at the University of Lagos. He said: “You can quote me anywhere, the guy’s concept is germane and has been scientifically proven to be true

I am not surprised about this information. I met some Nigerian lecturers who are doing their Phd in my institution and was shocked about their level of education and queried their Masters degree.

These guys don't even know how to develop their research protocol and busy looking for contractors to do it for them just as they do back home. Some were doing wrong research for months. I kept on asking how do these guys teach in the higher institutions. Some just look for old projects and change title and name. Some years ago I asked my niece the title of her on going BSc project and she couldn't even remember. I got to know she just took her aunt old project and presented it as new

How do you explain a prof calling press conference to announce findings some even write academic books and do launching as if it a political rally.

I don't know what our lecturers do. You hardly see them at international conferences except those in diasopora. ASUU is just busy striking. I lost 2 years to this same strikes in the 90's and yet they are still there asking for money to do research which don't do

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by lastpage: 6:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
cold: Disturbingly, his “discoveries” have been backed by Dr. Henry Boyo at the Department of Physics at the University of Lagos. He said: “You can quote me anywhere, the guy’s concept is germane and it has been scientifically proven to be true
sorry, "Boyo" is NOT i "his department" as you claimed.
"Boyo" is in Physics Dept while this guy is doing a PGD in the Dept of Chemical Engineering, a stone throw away from the Faculty of Science.

Even at that, can we have a "link" to where Boyo claimed his concept is "proven scientifically"?
Thanks.

Lastpage!
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
hitman2911: I can see that many on Nairaland are really ignorant of what it entails to put forward a scientific research finding.

Some of the comments here shows some of us are product of failed educational settings. What is in the Unilag rejoinder that is difficult to understand ? If you don't know what is been discussed then keep shout.

Why do we celebrate mediocrity? Many people who understood research on Nairaland actually spoke against earlier in the week. You need to go on internet and see comments from the global scientific community blasting Nigeria, calling it a state with failed education country which is true. Just because a f... lish old man and ignorant reporter decided to open our yansh in stuwpidity.

Whoever is this guy supervisor who approved sure nonsense needs to be sanctioned for dragging Unilag on floor. If you have anything against homo then don't drag others into it.

[url]mambaonline.com/2013/09/11/student-scientifically-proves-gay-marriage-is-wrong/[/url]
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by Nobody: 6:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
lastpage:
sorry, "Boyo" is NOT i "his department" as you claimed.
"Boyo" is in Physics Dept while this guy is doing a PGD in the Dept of Chemical Engineering, a stone throw away from the Faculty of Science.

Even at that, can we have a "link" to where Boyo claimed his concept is "proven scientifically"?
Thanks.

Lastpage!

Boyo may not have said so! But he should have protested and deny ties linking him to d pgd as mentor.

Here, [url]mambaonline.com/2013/09/11/student-scientifically-proves-gay-marriage-is-wrong/[/url]

1 Like

Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by ajf(m): 6:33pm On Sep 21, 2013
You people didn't even bother to know about the guys research before commenting, that's why you are spitting rubbish. The guys report is actually against gay marriage.
Now, to the scientific research itself. I have never read something more stupid than this. How dare he call that rubbish a research?! It will be embarrassing if the so called research should get out of the country. People will laugh at our education sector.
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by Nobody: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
ajf: You people didn't even bother to know about the guys research before commenting, that's why you are spitting rubbish. The guys report is actually against gay marriage.
Now, to the scientific research itself. I have never read something more stupid than this. How dare he call that rubbish a research?! It will be embarrassing if the so called research should get out of the country. People will laugh at our education sector.

They have and continue to watch us in our misery. Read thru.

[url]mambaonline.com/2013/09/11/
student-scientifically-proves-gay-marriage-
is-wrong[/url] angry
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by psky: 6:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
Chai this man has embossed us o. Just Google it, see how oyibo people are insulting us from left and right.
Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by lastpage: 6:40pm On Sep 21, 2013
Nigeria’s This Day:
has published an absurd article about a graduate university student who claims he’s “used science to prove that gay marriage is improper”.

The newspaper reports that University of Lagos post graduate student Chibuihem Amalaha has made “many discoveries and inventions” in science and technology. Now, he’s turning his efforts to the issue of gay marriage.

“In recent time I found that gay marriage, which is homosexuality and lesbianism, is eating deep into the fabric of our human nature all over the world and this was why nations of Sodom and Gomora were destroyed by God because they were into gay practice. That is, a man marrying another man and a woman marrying another woman,” says Amalaha.

He explains that “God gave me the wisdom to use science as a scientist to prove gay marriage wrong”.

Amalaha says that his ‘groundbreaking’ experiments have shown that the north and south poles of two magnets are attracted to each other while same poles repel each other.

He concludes that this “means that man cannot attract another man because they are the same, and a woman should not attract a woman because they are the same. That is how I used physics to prove gay marriage wrong”.

His other high-school standard experiments include showing that negative ions are attracted to positive ones in the process of electrolysis. “That is what electrolysis is showing us, that gay marriage is wrong in the area of chemistry,” he states.

Despite massive evidence that homosexuality is all too common in nature, Amalaha further insists that biology also indicates that same-sex attraction is unnatural.

“We have seen that the female of a fowl is called hen and the male of a fowl is called a cock. We have never seen where a cock is having sex with a cock and we have never seen where a hen is having sex with another,” the learned man states.

Amalaha claims that he’s the first person in the world to scientifically show that same-sex marriage is wrong, adding “In general, same sex marriage is evil. It should be stopped by those practicing it”.

Disturbingly, his “discoveries” have been backed by Dr. Henry Boyo at the Department of Physics at the University of Lagos. He said: “You can quote me anywhere, the guy’s concept is germane and it has been scientifically proven to be true.”

It’s debatable as to whether the embarrassing article is more damming of the standard of education at the University of Lagos or of the standard of journalism at This Day.

The uncritical and uninformed article is likely to add to the ignorance and prejudice surrounding homosexuality in Nigeria. Current legislation punishes homosexual acts with up to 14 years’ imprisonment, or death by stoning in northern regions of the country.

President Goodluck Jonathan has yet to sign a law passed in parliament in May that will jail anyone involved in same-sex marriage ceremonies (including the guests), anyone showing same-sex affection and anyone who does not turn in gay people to the authorities.

Amalaha plans to have his “work” published in international journals and is intent on winning the Nobel Prize in science. We wish him the best of luck

Honestly, my intention was just to correct the impression created by one poster equating a bricklayer to an University trained Engineer, l never bothered to dig into what that "Prof" Chibuihem Amalaha "proved"!
I now went to read the article and lo and behold, l am convinced that it is not only that useless "Engineer" that is to blame but even Thisday newspapers and its Editor must be products of same failed education!

Just imagine, a simple rhetoric like "Like-Poles repel" has suddenly become a Scientific research and invention! shocked shocked
Even chickens are not left out!
He even wants to win Nobel prize? Abi Thisday Newspapers is now awarding its own Nobel prize? grin grin

Dis my Kontiri people no go kill persin o! grin grin grin

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: UNILAG Dissociates Self From Unscientific Publication by Nobody: 6:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
in short unilag will align itself with the gay glorification agenda instead of the proposition that its wrong when people of the same gender marry and naturally unable to procreate. is that not the same thing that there is no noticeable force between similar poles of the magnet?

nigeria is collapsing under the weight of new overlord; the gays and their allies as a unit.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Oke-ogun Polytechnic (saki) 2016/2017 Admission Processes / Strike: Federal Government, ASUU Meets Today / Auchi Poly 2016-2017 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.