Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,895 members, 7,802,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:05 AM

Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? (8201 Views)

Rules For Creating And Moderating A Whatsapp Group.. / Interested In Moderating This Section? / Interested In Moderating This Section? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Youngpo413: 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
hammedkola:

You will be able to ban that "guy" that has been disgusting you.. grin grin

I support physise

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Francheezy(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
OCTAVO, CIPHOENIX OR PHYSISE

4 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by iheanyi40(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
Octavo or Physise dese two r great cool

BUT

not sum1 lyk Jreyez grin

4 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Voned(f): 2:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
So this thread is still here? shocked Abeg you guys should give it to MANNYLEX. The guy is helpful, and useful, he has helped me several times. He is an asset... Mannylex or none!

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by omotola1(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
OCTAVO and PHYSISE... smiley
These two have been very helpful in this section.

4 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Rogbese(m): 7:22am On Sep 25, 2013
interested too o...
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by krugar07(m): 12:59pm On Sep 25, 2013
omotola1: OCTAVO and PHYSISE... smiley
and
Voned: So this thread is still here? shocked Abeg you guys should give it to MANNYLEX. The guy is helpful, and useful, he has helped me several times. He is an asset... Mannylex or none!
omotola1: OCTAVO and PHYSISE... smiley
so mod-ship will given to helpful people? or what. cuz i didnt see that in the requirements.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by MrsMango(f): 1:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
Physise and OCTAVO will make a good team...

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Mannylex(m): 1:09pm On Sep 25, 2013
krugar07: and so mod-ship will given to helpful people? or what. cuz i didnt see that in the requirements.

Well thatz public opinion. But I don't mean to brag. I have fulfilled all requirements that were stated in the OP. By the way, from the selections I have seen in other sections the appointment is hardly even made from people's opinions and from the advert post itself.

That aside, am willing to work.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by hackzlord(m): 6:13pm On Sep 25, 2013
YES
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2013
PHYSISE

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
Drumming the support for Physise. The first time I came to this section, I thought he was a mod. He exhibits calmness when replying and also is very polite. He would do it good

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Godwin978(m): 3:58pm On Sep 26, 2013
hw much ar dis pipl earnin?dat dey ar votin 4mod,we want pason dat wil always be ONLINE an help pipl..an oluwa supose change dat man dat is takin ova nokia care d man is not doin is job atal his not bein responin to piple,s. i want him change.

2 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by DeeOneBangin: 7:01pm On Sep 27, 2013
Francheezy grin

Let the qualified person be appointed jawe. Make Puskin dey go
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Dhurmynick(m): 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2013
YES
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by michaelonorode(m): 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
YES
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Emekayoung(m): 7:03pm On Sep 30, 2013
Deeone_bangin!:

Francheezy grin

Let the qualified person be appointed jawe. Make Puskin dey go
I support u,puskin shuld go,he is not competent at all.

3 Likes

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Hyphee(f): 8:44pm On Sep 30, 2013
OCTAVO
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by beeznitfizo: 10:00pm On Sep 30, 2013
[size=20]Physise[/size] remains our man.

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Nobody: 2:18am On Oct 01, 2013
Hv there post not been givin to someone yet?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Randerl: 9:11am On Oct 06, 2013
Same here
deejay_harry1: PHYSISE

1 Like

Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Gosj01(m): 10:47pm On Oct 06, 2013
How much is involve?
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Suntemi(m): 9:52am On Oct 07, 2013
following
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Tolexander: 10:11am On Oct 07, 2013
sun_temi: following
mr sunday, you are capable to moderate this section. This section consumes less time unlike politics, romance and celebrity if that may be your excuse.
Am wholeheartedly nominating and backing you up for the post sir!
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by honsule(m): 8:54am On Oct 08, 2013
Gosj01: How much is involve?

It is a pro bono work.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Suntemi(m): 9:15am On Oct 08, 2013
Tolexander: mr sunday, you are capable to moderate this section. This section consumes less time unlike politics, romance and celebrity if that may be your excuse.
Am wholeheartedly nominating and backing you up for the post sir!

Thank U sir.
Re: Are You Interested In Moderating This Section? by Idrismusty97(m): 10:32pm On Oct 15, 2013
To bad.the only phone i am an expert in is Tecno No other phone go near frontpage if i be Mod o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

XIAOMI Vs Tecno & Infinix / The Hypocrisy Of GB Whatsapp Users / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.