Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,768 members, 7,806,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal (44445 Views)

Odemwingie Scores First League Goal In Nine Months / Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal / Yakubu Wins Eurosport Premier League Goal Of The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Cuteclem: 9:21pm On Sep 21, 2013
I now ping on my tecno, their is a new pdp, GEJ now wants to advise himself sacks advisers and fly to NYC and now mikel scores the end tym goal.. is ETT NIGERIA
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by banky222: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
I just want to thank our president Goodluck Jonathan and his amiable wife patience Jonathan for mikel's goal. My president you are realy working. You were not in power when mikel joined chelsea but he scored his first EPL goal under your tenure and those APC people say you are not working, haba? We hope this Mikel's goal will touch the heart of ASUU , bokoharam and all your haters! Once again congratulations sir.

7 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by HAH: 9:22pm On Sep 21, 2013
Federal government congratulated Mikel on his first goal in 8 EPL season i and also said it is a prove that the transformation agenda of goodluck administration is yielding result

2 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Ajibel(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
Vincent 4:

VERY USELESS PLAYER......HOW CAN IT TOOK A PLAYER 7 GOOD YERS TO SCORE A GOAL?..DOES IT QUALIFY HIS TO BE A PLAYER?

You can't even construct good sentences yet beefing on a guy who just made Nigerians happy today!!

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Pdizzle(m): 9:23pm On Sep 21, 2013
dats ma boi
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by agobentim: 9:25pm On Sep 21, 2013
All of you should be waiting for end time because Mikel scored a goal. Abi u don forget say nothing is impossible. Na im be say one day Ideye and Olifinjana fit become world footballer of the year

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Anuoluwap(m): 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
Person score his first goal for premier league una won kill malu
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by church112: 9:26pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wowwww men dat a good one
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by comrChris(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
am not surprise because d guy is in a super form,am still sure he is going 2 score as many goals as possible y his haters will continue 2 cover their faces in shame,blues till abrahimovic buys arsenal fc

4 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Nigerianmovie(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
Est belle: Mikel scores for Chelsea, The Lord will do it for arsenal.....

grin grin
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by roland2rule(m): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
MIKEL score 4 Chelsea...
Sign that nigeria will be a better country,
Sign that 1Naira will be =$1 soon,
Sign that ASUU will call off strike next week,
Sign that underage marriage will be legalise,
Sign that the word of God in revelation is about to manifest...

Diff things will happen wen approaching the end of the world....

3 Likes

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by bigtt76(f): 9:28pm On Sep 21, 2013
Federal Government of Nigeria has declared Monday public holiday to allow the good people of Nigeria celebrate the goal by John Mikel Obi ....Reuben Abati
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by wonperson(m): 9:29pm On Sep 21, 2013
Welldone Mikel we are really proud of u,u have shown that u can't be overlooked no matter the manager.

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Nigerianmovie(m): 9:32pm On Sep 21, 2013
HAH: Federal government congratulated Mikel on his first goal in 8 EPL season i and also said it is a prove that the transformation agenda of goodluck administration is yielding result

hahahahahaha
#team fresh wind......blowing everything for Good
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by brownlord: 9:34pm On Sep 21, 2013
Vincent 4:

VERY USELESS PLAYER......HOW CAN IT TOOK A PLAYER 7 GOOD YERS TO SCORE A GOAL?..DOES IT QUALIFY HIS TO BE A PLAYER?

Go back to school and reconcile with English before commenting here,

In the whole of ur miserable life, uve nt done anytin for urself and u there insulting someone making millions for himself, and doing his family and the Nation in general proud,

You this maggot, shebi ur size no dey butt?

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Osesliberty(m): 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2013
3 gbosal! 4 mikel, nw dat he has broken d yoke may he continue to score gooooooals

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by banky222: 9:38pm On Sep 21, 2013
Vincent 4:

how many years did it (TOOK) you to study ? I like your ENGRIS sha

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by abduldope(m): 9:39pm On Sep 21, 2013
truly END TIME THINGS grin
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Opeyemi1525(f): 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2013
i can imagine hw api he will be 2nite,well i'm api for him
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by platido(m): 9:42pm On Sep 21, 2013
nt even front page bhu world new'z.......kudoz brou....de all mighty blues

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Osesliberty(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
dis is really hilarous, bt thankgod 4 him, life is a challenge u must meet it
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by eneojojohnsam(m): 9:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
surely the end time has come...
even mikel obi can score, d world is about to end.
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by dozzygr8(m): 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
Dat goalie needs sum strokes of cane, d 1st goalie Mikel scored against in all his entire premier league debut.
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by sheyimerci: 9:47pm On Sep 21, 2013
God dey...end tym tinx
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by lexyman(m): 9:48pm On Sep 21, 2013
Donyswit:
Mikel Obi scores a goal? This obviously is end time tins, rushes to d bath room for a quick shower

I hope u will bath naked ! Don"t come back to Nairaland to tell us u forgot to take off ur clothes while bathing because mikel scored ...lol
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by meforyou1(m): 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2013
So happy for my igbo brother

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by MrTroll(m): 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2013
[size=14pt]MODs, pls don't hide this post. If this is not a sign of end time then i don't know what is. Our resident NL prophet has been prophesying it for close to 2 years now. . . THE END IS NEAR!!![/size]

see my signature atheists tongue

1 Like

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by nitlad: 9:51pm On Sep 21, 2013
See Tekkers!!!

Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by redsun(m): 9:52pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wow! It took him that long to score.What has been targeting all these years?
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by Sunofgod(m): 9:53pm On Sep 21, 2013
End time things. . . .
Re: Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal by newton88(m): 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2013
more goals mikel ....africa footballer of de year 2 be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Asisat Oshoala Poses With Sepp Blatter & Others At Ballon D'or Gala / Oshoala, Messi, Pique Model Barcelona’s New Away Kit / Cristiano Ronaldo Given Five Matches Ban For Pushing Referee In Sunday Elclasico

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.