Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:07 AM

Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies (27856 Views)

Dolapo Osinbajo Being Carried By Her Mother As A Baby / Prof. Anthony Onwuka, Ministerial Nominee From Imo State, Would be Screened Out / No Hope Again - Bizman Jumps Into Raging Fire, Dies In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by sod09(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
rip real hero
so sad
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by Capableben(m): 4:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
michael u are an angel indeed....RIP
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by Orokita(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Atlast... All of Nairaland agree on something!!! Unfortunately and ironically its a "tragedy". Rest in peace bro!
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by Remzolution: 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
Bravo brov! U r a pragmatist, a realist, a selfless hero...ur kind is rare, ur love for another's life is uncommon, clearly visible in this single act! U got tears welling up in me, I would've said more, but I feel so aggrieved to continue...you died well! It's unfortunate u couldn't live afterwards to be adorned with love and awards, but God knows better; and am certain u deserve better that's why He took u! Rest in peace!
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by kinguwem: 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2013
May his soul rest in peace. If we had leaders with his spirit, our country would have been a better place.
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by nickxtra(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
Rest in perfect peace, brother. Water run my eyes for you.
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by otenku: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
I salute u Michael......U were brave in life nd courageous in death! Rest in d bossom of ur maker.
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by kzokul(m): 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
The child been saved by d angel jez dey suck hm mama bossom no even know as e dey go... I jez hope dis pathetic and touching story is been narated 2 d child wen he/she eventually get matured so he pays maximum respect 2 d family on his behlf and makes Michael his role model... RIP 2 d greatest Nigerian hero of all time
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by Nobody: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: [size=15pt]Even the pikin mama say if to say she or her husband dey there during the raging inferno, dem for no form James Bond.

Abeg I no wan debate, but I no think say braving the fire was a smart move on Michael's part

I know Michael type, dem dey wan do stunts where croud dey make people hail or clap for dem.

As a realist, even our Lord Jesus gave his life knowing his Father in Heaven would raise him from the dead.

Make I go shit I dey come[/size]
u are so herthless wit dis ur statement.....na person like u go see ur fellow human being get accident for road..e go drive pass...wen d person needs a single hand to save his/her life......remember d good samarithan...dats exactly wat dis boy did...though....he died....but he cant be forgoten...he is a hero...u can live a hundred years and still cant be rememberd for a thing...wen u die......what will u b rememberd for.....tears in my eyezz......
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by nikky5(m): 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
Same happend two years ago at oremeji street in Ilasa where an unarmed and young igbo guy rescued an old woman and her daughter from an inferno and died in the bath.It was a story building and the fire which many believed was caused by an electrical fault started in the night.No one could go near the fire but this guy went and rescued the old woman and her granddaughter by removing the AC compartment and pushing them out.I wonder if God could give me the grace to do such.RIP Mike.
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by octopusgb: 6:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
Rest in Peace good brother. God has a better reward for you and that is why he called you home. Your type restores hope in the humanity of man. May God bless me with a heart like yours.
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by dexter1983(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: [size=15pt]Even the pikin mama say if to say she or her husband dey there during the raging inferno, dem for no form James Bond.

Abeg I no wan debate, but I no think say braving the fire was a smart move on Michael's part

I know Michael type, dem dey wan do stunts where croud dey make people hail or clap for dem.

As a realist, even our Lord Jesus gave his life knowing his Father in Heaven would raise him from the dead.

Make I go shit I dey come[/size]

ONLY PEOPLE WHO KNOWS THE REAL REASON FOR LIVING(TOUCHING LIFES) WILL DO DIS...NOT PEOPLE LIKE U THINKING OF HOW U WILL BECOME RICH IN LIFE...
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by secretcerish: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
RIP brother...Nigerians are good people
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by eyoiba(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
He had a heart of Gold. Only very few people can attempt what this guy did in this selfish world. The least the Church/government can do for him is to immortalise him in a benefitten way. No matter the pain the family might be feeling now should be replaced with the pride that a man with a rare spirit came out from their family and the assurance that he is with the Lord. My deepest condolence to his family.

1 Like

Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by Magnanimity(m): 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2013
When you were responsible for guarding the lives of people you loved, you tended to go extra mile
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by dereborn(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
'am in tears.........wat an event!
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by Etesam(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
Orokita: Atlast... All of Nairaland agree on something!...
A moving story indeed
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by remarkD(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
its the first time for me too tearing up from reading a story on NL.
I feel bad skipping the thread that had the title "Angel Michael dies", thinking it was a joke and had to do with the heavenly Angel Michael...

May his soul rest, and may God comfort their family, friends and all that will feel the grief of his death more...
Onwu bu onye oshi, indeed.

dereborn: 'am in tears.........wat an event!
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by claremont(m): 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
If there is such a thing as a Heaven, these are the people who should be in it. I would rather be in hell (if there is one), than be in the same heaven with those thieves who call themselves pastors.

RIP
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
You hav fought a good fight U hav finish ur course and U have kept the faith. I dont knw wat again to say? I dont knw how to control the tears in my eyes. But hence it pleases God ur maker Rest in peace first of its kind. I luv u dearly Michael. We all luv u and wish u were nt death. Wat more shall i say? Rest in peace.
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by abeltolu: 8:20pm On Sep 23, 2013
Rest In Paradise. I couldn't have done what you did, so I am gonna say you are the second born of God. You were a saviour. Adieu my brother.
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by tical(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
RIP Michael Anthony... May your gentle soul rest In peace...

Your great sacrifice will be remembered forever. Bless.
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by kennethisland: 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
It took me 5 minutes of agape cry to understand the Christ-driven lifestyle exemplified by Michael. May God grant U eternal life Amen. I love U Michael...
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by Hadeehart101(f): 8:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
Rest in perfect peace micheal, we have none/few of your kind left :-(
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by PearlyJay(f): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
RIP Michael and may God bless your soul. Your type is rare.
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
So touching ;(;( RIP Angel Michael.. I guess GOD took u away because u r just too good to be in this wicked world..

Sleep well our hero

SLEEP WELL ;(;(
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by MayorofLagos(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
May his soul rest in peace. Exemplary act, a true hero!

1 Like

Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by SaintChukz(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
I just couldn't ignore this story, cos of all the glaring headlines on NL, this one took away at least a few chunks of my humanity to assess the real purpose of our lives here on earth, and for me i think it's acts like Michael's that defines such purpose.This story has left tears in my eyes as i had followed it right from two weeks back when NTA news-line had first aired it, and i was hoping it would have a happy ending and not all this sadness. Anyway who are we to question GOD? All i can say now is may his soul and the souls of all the faithfully departed continue to rest in the bossom of the Almighty, Amen.
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by IJI777: 9:52pm On Sep 23, 2013
SO SAD! A HERO INDEED!
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by SaintChukz(m): 10:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
kzokul: The child been saved by d angel jez dey suck hm mama bossom no even know as e dey go... I jez hope dis pathetic and touching story is been narated 2 d child wen he/she eventually get matured so he pays maximum respect 2 d family on his behlf and makes Michael his role model... RIP 2 d greatest Nigerian hero of all time
Left for me, if i were the parents of the saved child i would even re-christen him by the name of his guardian angel- Michael.
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by ayobase(m): 10:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
That TIV child must make him proud or else the death and courage of Michael would just be in vain.

If the child na girl, make she no go turn prostitute at the expense Michael's.......and if the child na boy, make he no go join cult o!

All in all, RIP Michael, and wishing the TIV child the best in life to bring happiness and good memory of Michael to heart!
Re: Michael Anthony Who Saved A Baby From Fire, Dies by fabj1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
RIP bro............... God make me a better christain.......... *selfless*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What If Jega Becomes EFCC Chairman? / I Was Not Removed, I Finished My Assignment – SGF / Atiku, Okowa Meet With Delta Traditional Rulers At Government House Asaba (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.