Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,555 members, 7,809,027 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Is It True That Petrol Really Sterilizes Clippers? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It True That Petrol Really Sterilizes Clippers? (2447 Views)

UNILAG Lecturer Slaps And Tears Woman’s Cloth At Petrol Station / Is It True That 2012/2013 Utme Date Has Been Postponed? / Is It True That Shell Scholarship Award Winners For The 2011/2012 Session 's Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It True That Petrol Really Sterilizes Clippers? by Allenkee: 7:46pm On Sep 21, 2013
It has been proven that sexual intercourse is not the only channel of contacting HIV AIDS, Scientist also proofed that AIDS can also be transmitted through Clippers!
It is obvious that many people do go to Barber's Shops without a private Clipper, they go with the intention of using a public Clipper own by a Barber, I happen to be one of these people shocked. Just of recent I began to take notice of a liquid substance Barbers usually pour on the blade of their Clippers immediately they are through with a customer.
One faithful day as I was about cutting my hair, the Barber poured the liquid substance on the blade of the Clipper then I asked what liquid was that? He said "Petrol" use for sterilizing the Clipper.
My question is, can petrol (premium motor spirit) sterilize Clippers? Can it prevent the spreading of HIV AIDS through Clippers? Or are Barbers using it all in the name of sterilization for customers not to stop patronizing them?
Re: Is It True That Petrol Really Sterilizes Clippers? by igbokwesampson(m): 7:58pm On Sep 21, 2013
Well to me it does. Expecially when. Ignited with a matche which immediately burn the blade of the silver,also it was told that the HIV doesn't live even for a minute outside the host.

(1) (Reply)

Read This Letter, You Will Not Regret Doing So (HILARIOUS) / Angry Mum Destroy’s Daughter’s “homework-writing Robot” / Teacher Arrested For Pulling 12-year-old Student’s Hair (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.