Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,350 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:04 AM

How To Root Tecno D3 & Install Bbm - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Root Tecno D3 & Install Bbm (9722 Views)

How To Root Your Tecno D3, N3, And P3 / Tecno D3 Android Phone -why You Don't Need One / Tecno D3, T3 Or N3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Root Tecno D3 & Install Bbm by kessiah: 9:30pm On Sep 21, 2013
Wow, Good News For Tecno D3 Users
Finally we can root our phone without the fear of blicking (me inclusive, because writing this article, & taking screenshots I am using my D3)
I am going to show you enough proof that will make you to believe, because I tried and at a point I gave up the hope that Tecno D3 cannot be root, I ask all the phone experts I can reach, spents thousands buying data plans that I used in spending hours on nets looking for a way to root my Tecno D3, until i manipulated this solution, I tried it on 3 other D3, and am satisfied that this is the ultimate way, these are the proof
Check the first image
still need a proof for what I mean?
IMAGE 2
Tun.ko installer cannot work without been root, or loading modules of your phone
You don't need more proof than that,
Because for the fact i am taking screenshots with my Tecno D3 is a sure proof you need, now see the ultimate proof

IMAGE 3
IMAGE 4
i am using superuser on my Tecno D3 phone, and its an application that is automatically installed in your phone when you root, and is the application that grants root applications permission to function in a phone.
Without showing more proof, lets get into business of rooting our phone, because of the policy on this site, we are not going to do it on this site, visit this blog www.rootingtecnod3..com, if successfully rooted, show ur appreciation by using those advertisement and sending any network airtime with this no 08129600998, or send an email to kingsgeneration.gmail.com, lets enjoy d benefits of rooting I know by now you are aware of it, you cannot enjoy your android phone without rooting it because most applications required rooting
See you
Kingsley,
CEO Kings E_Consults Nig. [img][/img]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Can A Call Conversation Be Retrieved From MTN / You Think Tecno, Infinix And Co. Are Pocket Friendly? Check This Out / Celtel Gprs(wap)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.