Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,368 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Best Plan To Browse On Andriod Phone - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Plan To Browse On Andriod Phone (780 Views)

How To Browse On Airtel For One Month With #200 / How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free / Best Plan For Glo Subscribers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Best Plan To Browse On Andriod Phone by LILGWANZ(m): 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2013
I can't believe it,I posted a way to upgrade driod vpn account and it was deleted and dats dat I am not going to go to dat issiue at all but moving forward.as of now most people use the airtel bbud while some subscribe for the one of 1 month but sincerely guys how long does it really last,some claim its 2gb while some say its unlimited but. Who have really tried it and how good is it compared to when MTN bb on andriod was still reigning..........post your REPLIES currently rocking premium driod vpn cos mtn is faster than airtel in my area

1 Like

Re: Best Plan To Browse On Andriod Phone by obinna98: 1:08pm On Sep 22, 2013
LILGWANZ: For those interested in the upgrading of driod vpn account with 500 shud contact me on 08106176977.tanx and pls mr moderator don't block dis topic
tanx @lilgwanz for upgrading my account to premium at first I thought you were a scam but you really proved yourself but the premium is it for a month only or unlimited
Re: Best Plan To Browse On Andriod Phone by LILGWANZ(m): 1:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
@obinna98 Guy it is for a month and if it stops workin just contact me and I will help you....
Re: Best Plan To Browse On Andriod Phone by Donpuffy(m): 1:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
obinna98: tanx @lilgwanz for upgrading my account to premium at first I thought you were a scam but you really proved yourself but the premium is it for a month only or unlimited

who r u fooling?
just exactly what I tot,
u went to register anoda acc as OBINNA, and started thanking urself.

kip it up smart boy.
when u just registered on September 20, wen did he nw do d upgrade for u?

1 Like

Re: Best Plan To Browse On Andriod Phone by puskin: 4:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
Do not open another thread concerning "upgrading VPN account".

Dazall.

(1)

Android Modded Games And Hacked Games / Help On Hw 2 Use Whatsapp+ / Charging Techno F7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.