Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,808 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? (5321 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg's Epic Response To Darlene Loretto, A Facebook User / In terms Of Data Plan, Which Network Is Your Best In 2015? / Commonly Used Android Terms And Their Meanings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by cupidora(f): 10:00pm On Sep 21, 2013
This is somthing I do and I've noticed that lots of other people do it too. Before or after I have purchased a product online,BB applications store or the like;when the 'terms and conditions/user license agreement' pops up I don't read it,I jst scroll down to the options and click on 'I agree'. Reason being that the write-up is always too much and most times the font size is really tiny 'n I jst feel lazy to read... I love to read but not some boring official stuff tho. And I was jst thinking 'Babe one day u'll agree to somthing u dnt intend to o' dat kain thing. LOL. Its risky tho,bt I jst take it for granted that wat cud possibly happen?? Its jst an online thing anyway. Do u always read that long thing before u agree??
Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by Osyxcel(m): 12:59am On Sep 22, 2013
No time to start reading an epistle just 'cos of one software.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by dominique(f): 7:43am On Sep 22, 2013
The day they start doing them in few sentences, that's the day I would start reading them.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by dragnet: 7:49am On Sep 22, 2013
I think I've read Opera's once
but as for the rest the only thing that makes sense to me is "I accept" grin

5 Likes

Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by Big4wig(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2013
When am not jobless.

*runs back to my Skelewu dance*

Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by jacob05(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
sadly, No. :-/
Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by DarryOsh(m): 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
Huh.
Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hell no undecided

Who has the time to read it ?

1 Like

Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by Nobody: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2013
terms and conditions ke na exam?

1 Like

Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by cdamsel(f): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hell no,if I disagree I don't get to enjoy it na,so I just click "I Agree" then I move on grin

Life is simple tongue

2 Likes

Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by CaptJHMiller: 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2013
there's a movie/documentary on this I think the title is 'I accept'.
This things before use to be harmless, but theses days sespecially with google, they demand access to your personal information. They take advantage of the fact that it is too long to read, or make u un able to install/download an app if you don't agree to let them snop around your private biz..
Its becoming a greate concern.
Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by mcevans1(m): 10:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
Who has time for such? Just click "I agree" and LIFE CONTINUES tongue

[img]http://1.bp..com/-QfMADhZG3xg/TtoIllA4VzI/AAAAAAAAFFQ/SE-9-6di2l0/s400/KK.gif[/img]

6 Likes

Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by charlsecy4(m): 10:13pm On Sep 22, 2013
I scarcely read it.

The greatest lie told by most Internet and software users is clicking "I have read and understood the terms/conditions" button.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by djeezy(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2013
Who has time to read that rubbish when the programmers in relation to softwares make it very voluminous. I find it hard reading text books, so while would I read those bulky terms and conditions?
Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by Davedonrich(m): 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hmm,,pple dnt read "terms and conditions" and end up falling victim of what u kud hav avoided,we cant blame dem,Guess it's bcoz of "ETT" €nnnDDDD t¥MMm T|nz!!!
Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Sep 22, 2013
those stuff are for developers.
Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by mooregan(m): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2013
Who get that kind time to read term paper??
Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by Stunner1(f): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
Nooo tym
Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by oloba(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hell No.....
Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by gameboy727(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
No time to do that. I didn't even read that of Nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by uceee(m): 10:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
Those things are just too long sometimes. Besides, if millions of others who use the software have accepted, it can't be that bad. Someone must have read it. I skim it sometimes though esp while installing software 4rm an unfamiliar developer.

1 Like

Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by MRSPEAKER1(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
undecided
Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
Most times
Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by kayLion(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
I never finish reading Seun's 21 law of posting on Nairaland sef...talk less of one long Epistle wey I know say I go agree to

2 Likes

Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by Seequadry(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
Unless I dey untie agege nylon b4 I eat am.... I geh time but I no wan waste am

2 Likes

Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by ThaProphet(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2013
Only when I'm making a huge purchase or setting up recurring payments. I hardly do it for flimsy things online though.

However, for android apps on the Play Store, I take time to read the level of access to my personal info that I give away by downloading. If the access level is not justified, I refrain from downloading.
Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
Sincerely, No. Am not a lazy reader, but I don't think reading it would change anything. Once I want something, I don't care about the terms, even if it states "Don't expect us to ship this item in the next 3years"
Re: Do You Read Terms And Conditions/user License Agreement?? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2013
YES.i read all the terms and conditions. Not only dat, i send feedback also. Yes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Malware Hits Millions Of Android Phones. Is Your Phone Affected? Mine Was. / Anyone On Easy Cliq Of Etisalat. Lets Connect / A Little Advice 2 Mtn Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.