Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? (2945 Views)

I Wasn't Her TYPE 3yrs Ago And Now I Suddenly Became Her Type. / Ways To Be A More Attractive Person. / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? by kokoye(m): 3:41pm On Jun 23, 2008
Why do you suddenly become more attractive when you're in a great relationship? the same people who never noticed you now want to be your friends (or even have a fling with you) all of a sudden.

Why ?
Re: Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? by noetic(m): 3:43pm On Jun 23, 2008
cos there is d seal of approval over u and u look n get more confident by d day I m assuming u used to have an inferiority complex b4
Re: Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? by sistawoman: 3:53pm On Jun 23, 2008
Because people always want what they cant have. As soon as I announced my engagement to people these men that had been hanging around the periphery wanted to make their stand. They wanted to take me out, spend time and call me.

I think it was like the last poster said someone else put their stamp of approval on it so it must be good. And often times you take advantage of what you have thinking you have tons of time. But the reality is someone else is moving in on what you want and now you dont have it.
Re: Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? by Busta(f): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2008
Yes . . of Course,

I feel like all the attention has been shifted to me. . . especially if ur bf/gf is a handsome, pretty/cute ones.
Re: Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? by noetic(m): 4:26pm On Jun 23, 2008
Busta:

I feel like all the attention has been shifted to me. . . especially if your boyfriend/girlfriend is a handsome, pretty/cute ones.
the poster is sayin y do u all of a sudden bcom attractive.
d scenario u r paintin is sayin others r jealous of u. so u r not d one attractive.
if thats da case, then watch ya back. grin
Re: Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? by Mesmerize(f): 4:30pm On Jun 23, 2008
Busta:

Yes . . of Course,

I feel like all the attention has been shifted to me. . . especially if your boyfriend/girlfriend is a handsome, pretty/cute ones.

lmao!! busta, you're nt serious.

@post
cuz it's all a game grin
Re: Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? by coolier(f): 4:36pm On Jun 23, 2008
@ poster

Love, happiness, contentment and a sense of belonging. When one has all these one blooms and feels on top of the whole world. When one is happy from within, it shows on the outside.
Re: Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? by kokoye(m): 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2008
I remember hunting the particularly shy jambito girls back in college in naija - those that would not want to leave their rooms for anything else except lectures. The minute  you successfully get them out there (parties, walks, etc), guys would be all over them o.

And I guess the feeling of being wanted brought of the confidence and beauty in most of these girls, because then they actually want to dress better and look even more attractive, and at the sametime become more outgoing.

The samething goes for guys too , ladies become more relaxed and comfortable with you once you're dating a girl they'll like to be friends with.
Re: Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? by enque(f): 4:41pm On Jun 23, 2008
coolier:

@ poster

Love, happiness, contentment and a sense of belonging. When one has all these one blooms and feels on top of the whole world. When one is happy from within, it shows on the outside.

great reply!!
N note d word 'GREAT RELATIONSHIP'. u don't light a lamp and hide it under d bed or in some hindering place, no! u allow it shine, so everyone will see the light.
that is it forr me sha!!
Re: Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? by kokoye(m): 4:46pm On Jun 23, 2008
and that's why I used the word 'great'. Not all relationships generates that kinda output.
Re: Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? by spikedcylinder: 5:03pm On Jun 23, 2008
I tire o. One would almost be begging for a boyfriend when one is single but the moment one gets a boyfriend, the eagles come circling!!! angry angry

Oh, and by "ONE", i dont mean me. grin grin
Re: Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? by eldee(m): 5:12pm On Jun 23, 2008
lol@'Almost begging for a boyfriend' grin grin
Re: Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? by ideycraze1: 7:29pm On Jun 23, 2008
because in a great relationship - u get great sex - great sperm, and all that makes u look attractive, especially after a good romp - u grin like u won the lottery.
Re: Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? by Mesmerize(f): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jekda hon, . . .idecraze is definately his_grace. . undecided
Re: Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? by jekad: 7:31pm On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

Jekda hon, . . .idecraze is definately his_grace. .  undecided

na today undecided so u no know since grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? by Mesmerize(f): 7:32pm On Jun 23, 2008
I was suspicious, now I know who's post I def have to ignore cool
Re: Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? by jekad: 7:33pm On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

I was suspicious, now I know who's post I def have to ignore  cool

like seriously grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? by Pandora2(f): 7:37pm On Jun 23, 2008
i guess it can be interpreted as, anyone who has a great relationship must be the perfect partner, everyone wants a great relationship. . .

also, its something to do with confidence, we are all attracted to confident and happy people, when u are in a great relationship, u have an inner glow that shines thru. . .  everyone wants a piece of that wink
Re: Why Do You Suddenly Become More Attractive When You're In A Great Relationship? by spikedcylinder: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2008
idey_craze:

because in a great relationship - u get great sex - great sperm, and all that makes u look attractive, especially after a good romp - u grin like u won the lottery.

So according to your analysis, the only time a woman grins is when a man's sperm is in her body? wow. And they havent given this guy a nobel prize? The mind indeed boggles.

(1) (Reply)

Isn't She Too Stubborn? / What Made You Cheat On You Partner For The First Time? / Signs The Girl You Like Might Just Be Using You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.