Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Need To Make My Opera Mini Work - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Need To Make My Opera Mini Work (4344 Views)

Download The New Opera Mini 6.5 / Help! I Cannot Access Yahoomail With My Opera 4.2 / Need Help With My Opera Mini 4.2 Multi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need To Make My Opera Mini Work by ojesymsym: 4:50pm On Jun 23, 2008
Please i need my opera mini to work on y fone pls, who can help with the neccessary config. Its a Nokia 6300 wit a glo network. thanks
Re: Need To Make My Opera Mini Work by oineoma(m): 1:34pm On Jun 28, 2008
Yes o. Help us guys. Me i use glo and nokia3110c.
Re: Need To Make My Opera Mini Work by oineoma(m): 4:26pm On Jun 28, 2008
Hello:-):-):-). Anyone home? Help wit opera mini
Re: Need To Make My Opera Mini Work by ojesymsym: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2008
change the access point for mtn to web.gprs.mtnnigeria.com user name = web and password = web, for glo, accesspoint name = glogwap, user name = wap and password = wap. Try that and let us see wat happens
Re: Need To Make My Opera Mini Work by smslive2: 6:43pm On Jul 11, 2008
Starting from the point where you have already downloaded and installed Opera Mini, but you are unable to load pages:

* Go into Settings.
* Go into Configuration.
* Go into Personal Configuration Settings.
* Now, press Add New ( if you don’t have a previous Personal Setting created) or press the Options button. When you have pressed the Options button, choose Add new.
* When you have pressed Add New, you will get a new menu, which will give several options to choose from.
* Now, scroll down and choose the Access Point and press Select. (you can use the Services option instead of the Access Point option on the Nokia 3220.)
Do not choose the Web option, since this will not work with Opera mini.
* Now go into Access Point Settings.
* Go into Bearer Settings.
* Go into Packet Data Access Point.
* Now, enter you APN address corresponding to your provider. Then press OK.
* Go back to the Personal Configurations Settings menu, where you now should be able to see an Access Point selected.
* Now press the Options button, and then choose to activate this Access Point.
* Now you should be able to start Opera Mini, and try to load a link on your phone.

Lets know if this work out.

smslive2
Re: Need To Make My Opera Mini Work by hayprof(m): 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2008
Gud wrk bro. .
Re: Need To Make My Opera Mini Work by Mustay(m): 8:32am On Aug 20, 2008
This is a nice one from smslive2
Re: Need To Make My Opera Mini Work by dragnet: 8:40am On Aug 20, 2008
Would work only with the following access points

web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net

glodirect

internet.ng.zain.com
Re: Need To Make My Opera Mini Work by talk2medo(m): 9:37am On Aug 20, 2008
dragnet:

Would work only with the following access points

web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net

glodirect

internet.ng.zain.com
Meaning? undecided
Re: Need To Make My Opera Mini Work by Mustay(m): 10:21am On Aug 20, 2008
talk2medo:

Meaning? undecided
Opera Mini works work only with the following access points:

1. web.gprs.mtnnigeria.net

2. glodirect

3. internet.ng.zain.com

PS:
It'll be very much appreciated if talk2medo posts very HELPFUL and USEFUL comments on this section.

phrases or exclamations won't help us cool
Re: Need To Make My Opera Mini Work by honsule(m): 10:45am On Aug 20, 2008
@medo.Shi you heard what the moderator is saying?Post reasonable thread ok.Lol cheesy
Re: Need To Make My Opera Mini Work by Jtlyrics(m): 4:38pm On Aug 20, 2008
Opera2.06 also works wit glomms as an APN-true story-i make use of it sometimes wit de ip-10.100.82.4:3130
Re: Need To Make My Opera Mini Work by Jtlyrics(m): 4:43pm On Aug 20, 2008
one more thin, its not for free-no chips no connection,except wit a glosecure apn.
Re: Need To Make My Opera Mini Work by Fadajasi(m): 5:14pm On Aug 20, 2008
Internet.Ng.Zain.Com
Re: Need To Make My Opera Mini Work by kenniology(m): 6:13pm On Aug 20, 2008
Hello big bros,i'm using sonyericsson k750i and i've downloads all operamini that i know but none is even browsing on my phone talkless of free browsing. pls i want you to pls help me out
Re: Need To Make My Opera Mini Work by Jtlyrics(m): 8:50pm On Aug 20, 2008
Check de proceedures above and configure ur fone properly wit dem guide-guess u'l break tru, it works beta wit de brazilian bouyz
Re: Need To Make My Opera Mini Work by stancozy(m): 11:21am On Aug 21, 2008
@jtlyrics, Do u mean d 9ja guys work phyn and beta dan d brazilian boiz?
Re: Need To Make My Opera Mini Work by Holyrule(m): 5:04pm On Aug 21, 2008
Think i've encountered that problem with my nokia 6085. Na vex i use sell the phone. Well maybe i'll give it a shot wit a friend's 6300. Cuz i dey consider buy that phone as for my glo line.

(1) (Reply)

This Is How To Read Deleted Messages On Whatsapp / Xiaomi Officially Enters Nigeria - How it Affects the Market - Wat do u Expect? / F*CK Airtel, F*ck MTN, And F*ck Glo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.