Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,180 members, 7,807,575 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:30 PM

An Amazing Picture Of Barack Obama With A Little Girl - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / An Amazing Picture Of Barack Obama With A Little Girl (2268 Views)

Checkout Anna Banner As A Little Girl / Picture Of Young Barack Obama With His Grandma In His Native Kenya / Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Amazing Picture Of Barack Obama With A Little Girl by Nobody: 12:19pm On Sep 22, 2013
Presidents and world leaders are known for their busy schedules and focus on more important affairs of state. However it's really compelling how U.S President Barack Obama finds time to chat with a little girl. It's not the first time foreign world leaders do this. They go to schools,nursing homes etc to mingle with ordinary citizens. Yes you might call it publicity stunts but they are also trying to show they have a human side. Afterall their tough jobs entails their lives not being simple as before. However i find this showmanship lacking in our African continent and especially in Nigeria. Power more than ever estranges us from our electorate. Personally i think it's because most politicians don't fight for the votes. They are imposed on us through all the means you know already.
Re: An Amazing Picture Of Barack Obama With A Little Girl by Nobody: 12:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
This picture is from President Obama facebook page. Here is what he wrote about the picture: "When you miss school to see the President, the President makes sure you have a note to explain."
https://m.facebook.com/barackobama?refid=13

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Picture Of Barack Obama With A Little Girl by Caseless: 12:36pm On Sep 22, 2013
Hmmm..the same obama that almost invaded syria last time without thinking of what wld become of the children in some safe area in that country is playing 'i-love-kids here'.
Re: An Amazing Picture Of Barack Obama With A Little Girl by Nobody: 12:48pm On Sep 22, 2013
caseless: Hmmm..the same obama that almost invaded syria last time without thinking of what wld become of the children in some safe area in that country is playing 'i-love-kids here'.
I'm not supporting or justifying his decision here but hope you remember that children were killed in those horrific chemical attacks. See the bigger picture here concerning this post.

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Picture Of Barack Obama With A Little Girl by Lolitua(f): 12:49pm On Sep 22, 2013
D little gal nids 2 b kiaful....obama mit have a plan B
Re: An Amazing Picture Of Barack Obama With A Little Girl by Caseless: 1:05pm On Sep 22, 2013
justirich:
I'm not supporting or justifying his decision here but hope you remember that children were killed in those horrific chemical attacks. See the bigger picture here concerning this post.
yea..d opposition/rebel used d chem weapon 2 trigger aggression and thes are d people he supports.
Re: An Amazing Picture Of Barack Obama With A Little Girl by tpia5: 1:31pm On Sep 22, 2013
This thread seems to be in bad taste given what is happening in kenya right now.
Re: An Amazing Picture Of Barack Obama With A Little Girl by marvelling(m): 2:38pm On Sep 22, 2013
Lolitua: D little gal nids 2 b kiaful....obama mit have a plan B

What do you mean by plan B?
Re: An Amazing Picture Of Barack Obama With A Little Girl by ShineIt: 6:18pm On Sep 22, 2013
tpia@:
This thread seems to be in bad taste given what is happening in kenya right now.

Has Obama bombed Kenya in your dream? I mean what has Obama to do with the fight in Kenya?
Re: An Amazing Picture Of Barack Obama With A Little Girl by Nobody: 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2013
At the END of TIME, I'm sure THINGS will get better wink
Re: An Amazing Picture Of Barack Obama With A Little Girl by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
Shine It:

Has Obama bombed Kenya in your dream? I mean what has Obama to do with the fight in Kenya?
its like you are new in NL. there are some wackhead comments you should never bother with.

1 Like

Re: An Amazing Picture Of Barack Obama With A Little Girl by Lolitua(f): 8:21am On Sep 24, 2013
marvelling:

What do you mean by plan B?
so u dnt undastand?...itz jez lyk ABC...so u wont undastand

(1) (Reply)

Actress Funke Adesanya & Sati Ramani's Love Affair Hits The Rock / Nollywood Actor,benjamin Joseph Shows Off His Kids / Rihanna Fan Gets Hard Hard From Grinding With Rihanna (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.