Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,922 members, 7,806,677 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

I'ze Married Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'ze Married Now (3047 Views)

My Mom Doesn't Want Me To Get Married Now, Says Am Too Young. / Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. / 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'ze Married Now by sistawoman: 5:42pm On Jun 23, 2008
Sorry communication barrier,
Re: I'ze Married Now by Mesmerize(f): 5:45pm On Jun 23, 2008
CONGRATS!!!!!!

ohhh, pepper soup!! mehn, I miss my mom's cooking cool

as for the questions. . .I dnt know, hope someone else can help u with that wink

But plzzz dnt get too obsessed with him, let him have his space too o. . .and r u sure he's Nigerian? just askn cheesy
Re: I'ze Married Now by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jun 23, 2008
Such questions shld be put to ur husband, you're married to him and not us.

sorry to sound negative but hopefully this wont be another marriage simply waiting to unravel in the future. undecided
Re: I'ze Married Now by sistawoman: 5:52pm On Jun 23, 2008
davidylan:

sorry to sound negative but hopefully this wont be another marriage simply waiting to unravel in the future. undecided

what would make you say that? What about my marriage makes you think it will unravel in the future.
Re: I'ze Married Now by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2008
dunno. Is this your first marriage?
You've got other kids outside this marriage?
Re: I'ze Married Now by Jackal(m): 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2008
sistawoman:

We could not have asked for better weather on Friday and the ceremony was great. We had a great time at his friends house and I had Pepper Soup for the first time. I found a recipe on the internet and am going to give it a try tonight, but as back up i will be making his favorite black eyed peas and rice.

i have a question?

We waited until we were married to have sex and during sex he said to me you are so sweet what does that mean? Is this a good thing I hope? He repeated this over and over again as we had sex all weekend long.

I have a very high sex drive and have been known to wear my men out how will i know if i am asking for sex too much. Will he be direct with me or will he gist in a way that i should know i am asking for it too much.

Every moment away from him feels like forever. I love him and miss him and need him near me. Friday night was the best we made love and he held me in his arms all night long. The first time we slept together was perfect I am so glad we waited.

Is it really healthy to be airing your laundry in this manner?
If u are confused by anything, why not get a marriage counsellor or people who are experienced in dealing with the issue.
I just feel this is too much information. . . . . Will your husband be happy if he finds out about this?? undecided
Re: I'ze Married Now by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 23, 2008
sistawoman:

We waited until we were married to have sex and during sex he said to me you are so sweet what does that mean? Is this a good thing I hope? He repeated this over and over again as we had sex all weekend long.

I have a very high sex drive and have been known to wear my men out how will i know if i am asking for sex too much. Will he be direct with me or will he gist in a way that i should know i am asking for it too much.

You married a man you dont know? If you cant tell what kind of person ur husband is after marrying and sleeping with him then how can we who have never seen him?

sistawoman:

Every moment away from him feels like forever. I love him and miss him and need him near me. Friday night was the best we made love and he held me in his arms all night long. The first time we slept together was perfect I am so glad we waited.

yeah . . . i tell you most divorces started like this.
Seems you're more excited about the sex than about the deeper meaning of a relationship with this man.
Watch out for the rocks ma'am.
Re: I'ze Married Now by tkb417(m): 5:59pm On Jun 23, 2008
and the only thing uve got to tell the public is the sex with ur hussy
Re: I'ze Married Now by Nobody: 6:01pm On Jun 23, 2008
TMI *sighs*

What's wrong in "you're so sweet"? Please take his compliment and run with it.
Re: I'ze Married Now by sistawoman: 6:05pm On Jun 23, 2008
stillwater:

TMI *sighs*

What's wrong in "you're so sweet"? Please take his compliment and run with it.

Nothing wrong with it at all.
Re: I'ze Married Now by Jackal(m): 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2008
tkb417:

and the only thing uve got to tell the public is the sex with your hussy

At this rate, women would be coming here to tell us how they water their flowers, apply facials and make their coffee. cheesy grin tongue
Re: I'ze Married Now by sistawoman: 6:06pm On Jun 23, 2008
tkb417:

and the only thing uve got to tell the public is the sex with your hussy

I also said how i was going to try a new dish tonight.  I also said how good it felt to be held by him.  I also said how i was going to fix his fav. meal tonight.  But I guess you missed those parts right?
Re: I'ze Married Now by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2008
Jackal:

At this rate, women would be coming here to tell us how they water their flowers, apply facials and make their coffee. cheesy grin tongue

and perhaps asking us what he really means when their husband sneezes.
Re: I'ze Married Now by Mesmerize(f): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2008
sistawoman:

Nothing wrong with it at all.
then why were you worried?

I swear, David knows how to make ppl feel bad
Re: I'ze Married Now by jaquan(m): 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2008
@sistawoman
are u guys still in school. congrats!
Re: I'ze Married Now by smooooooth: 6:07pm On Jun 23, 2008
all guys says that, you're so sweet,guess he told 500 girls b4 u. anyway congrats, relax and enjoy ur marriage. cheers
Re: I'ze Married Now by sistawoman: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2008
And here i was under the impression that if I heard a term/expression that i was not familiar with I could come here to nairaland and ask and it would be explained.

Sorry if all you are interested in responding to are fake stores and fake scenarios.  I will keep real questions to myself and like someone said turn to my husband.
Re: I'ze Married Now by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jun 23, 2008
Mesmerize:

I swear, David knows how to make people feel bad

not my fault. Always think twice before bringing personal issues to the public . . .  grin
Re: I'ze Married Now by Godalone(m): 6:10pm On Jun 23, 2008
You have not said anything wrong here,you asked question and i think you deserve to ask whatever question you can.
Re: I'ze Married Now by smooooooth: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2008
u just know nairaland.
Re: I'ze Married Now by sistawoman: 6:11pm On Jun 23, 2008
jaquan:

@sistawoman
are u guys still in school. congrats!

No this is both our second marriages, but I am American and he is Nigerian so this is my first time being complete submerged in a different culture.
Re: I'ze Married Now by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jun 23, 2008
sistawoman:

And here i was under the impression that if I heard a term/expression that i was not familiar with I could come here to nairaland and ask and it would be explained.

Sorry if all you are interested in responding to are fake stores and fake scenarios.  I will keep real questions to myself and like someone said turn to my husband.

The fact that we are nigerians does not mean we are able to explain every single move a fellow nigerian makes. If he were a mere friend that would make sense but a husband? I cant imagine coming here to ask you what my wife means when she says i love you . . . if i cant read my wife then what's the use marrying her?

Those are important issues you need to start thinking about instead of moaning at our response. Marriage is between 2 individuals . . . i was under the impression that the best person to understand a person is the spouse. Perhaps things are different in this age.
Re: I'ze Married Now by debosky(m): 6:14pm On Jun 23, 2008
y'all need to chill with the negativity and be happy for the woman!

One less nairaland spinster chasing the poor brothers with marriage proposals. tongue grin

maybe its too much info, maybe not. . .but lets wish them the best. All I know is 'you're so sweet' is not a Nigerian thing, its your man's way of expressing himself - ask him what he means.

Don't get too worried about your sex drive, you guys will (hopefully) adjust to each other over time - the key is to communicate. I'm sure you know how to tell him things by now and likewise for him.

All the romantic stuff sounds good, but as others have alluded, I hope there is a strong core/foundation outside of all that.

Wish you all the best sis wink
Re: I'ze Married Now by sistawoman: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2008
davidylan:

The fact that we are nigerians does not mean we are able to explain every single move a fellow nigerian makes. If he were a mere friend that would make sense but a husband? I can't imagine coming here to ask you what my wife means when she says i love you . . . if i can't read my wife then what's the use marrying her?

Those are important issues you need to start thinking about instead of moaning at our response. Marriage is between 2 individuals . . . i was under the impression that the best person to understand a person is the spouse. Perhaps things are different in this age.

Kiss my ass David
Re: I'ze Married Now by smooooooth: 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2008
davidylan:

i was under the impression that the best person to understand a person is the spouse. Perhaps things are different in this age.

not alwasy true.people get married for 30years and find the most shocking things about their spouse, they have been living with in 30yrs.
Re: I'ze Married Now by Godalone(m): 6:16pm On Jun 23, 2008
I wish you good ride my sistawoman.
Re: I'ze Married Now by jaquan(m): 6:18pm On Jun 23, 2008
@sistawoman
congrats once again and dont let the negative responses get to you. just learn from it and move on, feel free to ask any questions.
Re: I'ze Married Now by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 23, 2008
sistawoman:

Kiss my ass David

Its your 2nd "marriage" not mine. grin
Re: I'ze Married Now by tkb417(m): 6:24pm On Jun 23, 2008
Kiss my ass David
grin grin grin u don dey vex?
americana hehehehe
Re: I'ze Married Now by izeek(m): 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2008
u whites or black americans or ppl from other cultures have so sterotyped nigerians that u blive
if one nigerian sneezes and uses his right hand to cover then the other nigerian wud know y.
please who elses says to a woman u are so sweet more than u bloody americans.
stop the prejudice.
nigerians are differently created just like u guys are.

enjoy ur marriage while its lats.
even if its till u both go to the next world.
Re: I'ze Married Now by tope2000(f): 6:26pm On Jun 23, 2008
Congratulationz darling!!!! i wish u and your husband all the best grin wink
Re: I'ze Married Now by Mesmerize(f): 6:28pm On Jun 23, 2008
Tkb419
You never told me if everything was ok with your sister. . .Hope it wasn't too serious sha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

She Is 38 And Am 26,we Love Each Other But She Want Me In Marriage / Admiring A Married Woman? / My Experience With A Nairaland Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.