Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,695 members, 7,802,040 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm (26601 Views)

Three Best Apps To Root Your Android Device Without Pc / How To Play All Incompatible Gameloft Games And Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Influence01: 6:57pm On Oct 24, 2013
testing mood
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by atitebi(m): 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
dis thing no do oooo
or do i need to ve cwm and custom rom installed? my fone is rooted?
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by ishiz(m): 7:47am On Oct 27, 2013
I've downloaded it ...how do i update d settings??to d dashboard
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by okambel: 9:23pm On Nov 17, 2013
Pls how do I root my samsung galaxy s2 android version 2.3.5 without connecting it to a computer...i want to root it just with my fone..pls helppppp
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Deezay(m): 12:35am On Nov 18, 2013
Hmmm... No be by force wooo, b4 u damage ur fone... Some peeps and shortcuts...Lol. Just get urslves a new android fone dt is verison 4.0 rather than the 2.3, and enjoy da stuff. Na wetin!? Hmmm.
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Nobody: 2:21am On Nov 18, 2013
plz there is this compatible app that i tried downloaded and re-downloaded. Each time i tryna install it, it keeps showing "there was an error parsing the package", plz what should i do?
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Deezay(m): 12:07pm On Nov 18, 2013
Bossforeva: plz there is this compatible app that i tried downloaded and re-downloaded. Each time i tryna install it, it keeps showing "there was an error parsing the package", plz what should i do?

Wts da app? ...if u can't install it, then its da wrong 1, try anoda site. And find the one suitable for ur fone's version.
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Deezay(m): 12:14pm On Nov 18, 2013
okambel: Pls how do I root my samsung galaxy s2 android version 2.3.5 without connecting it to a computer...i want to root it just with my fone..pls helppppp

Try this... Go to google and type like this -> appsapk: superuser. - Then in da search u'll see a paticular link - superuser at appsapk.com. Enter it and download. Forget abt other search results.

The thing is, if u have ur superuser installed on ur fone, dts all. Your phone is rooted. And to be sure of urslf, go to google and search for - appsapk.com: root checker basic. From that same site, u'll see root checker basic. Download it, install, then open the app and verify, it will show u ur fone has been rooted, cox, u already have superuser installed. I tried this on ma tecno p3. It is android v2.3. It should work for ur samsung galaxy too, since its v2.3

No need for any stupid "pooting".
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by atitebi(m): 1:05pm On Dec 26, 2013
hey house,
i was going thru d play store and i came across this bbm, feel like risking it and it downloaded and installed, it asked me to sign up for my bbm i.d which it took me to d bbm website and after successfully creating d i.d, i tried to login and its telling me 'cannot connect to bbm server"

I know d official bbm is meant for 4.0 and above bt who knows if d crack version can work.... here is d link, mayb anyone who has wifi connectn can try it and give us feedback

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dwp.bbm

when u ar abt to login, d app can ask u to give them rating or download another app b4 u can use it, u can ignore this by pressing d back botton.
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by johnans: 7:16pm On Aug 25, 2014
How to download android incompatible application. It's Very easy boss go to http://www.appannoyed.com/ find out your app and download it.
Thank you
Re: How To Download incompatible apps to your Android e.g bbm by Collinz2(m): 9:51pm On Aug 25, 2014
U might trick google playstore to thing ur device is higer version bt u cant trick some apps

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Returns An Iphone XS Mas He Found On The Floor In Lagos / Whatsapp Is Down Again With Users Unable To Message Anyone / MTN now allows you to borrow cash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.