Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,855 members, 7,802,741 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:32 PM

FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night (2898 Views)

Lastest And News Filter On The Ongoing Meeting Between The President And ASUU / FG And ASUU Meet Today Over Strike / The Latest On Uniben Resumption Date And ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night by cumz(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2013
The Federal Government and the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU)
struck a new deal last night.
This happened at a three-hour close-door meeting at the State House in Abuja
between Vice President Mohammed Namadi Sambo and the leadership of the
union.Speaking to State House correspondents after the meeting, ASUU President
Nasir Isa Fagge said the union had got a message from the government and
would meet its members “and get back to the government”.Fagge, however,
refused to dis-close the details of the new “message”.
On whether there is a possibility of calling off the strike soon, he said “as a good
messenger”, he would only report back to “the larger ASUU”.Also speaking,
Supervising Minister of Education Nyesom Wike, who was at the meeting, assured
that the strike would soon end as the government was ready to resolve all the
issues that led to the industrial action.
Also at the meeting were the Executive Secretary of the National Universities Com-
mission (NUC), Professor Julius Okojie, as well as Vice Chancellor of the Bayero
University Kano, Professor Abdulrasheed Abubakar, and his counterparts Isaac
Adewole of the University of Ibadan and Hamisu Muhammed of the Abubakar
Tafawa Balewa University, Bauchi.
Former ASUU presidents Dr Dipo Fasina and Dr Abdullahi Sule-Kano were also in
attendance.
http://www.ngscholars.com/2013/09/fg-and-ASUU-struck-a-new-deal-last-
night/
Re: FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night by timwezzb(m): 10:11pm On Sep 22, 2013
We are still Waiting and praying........

2 Likes

Re: FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night by Nobody: 3:56am On Sep 23, 2013
make them call off...watin spoil no fit com back to life under one day....ASUU should pls take things easy......let thm not think dat all can be revived one time
Re: FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night by Fynestboi: 9:13am On Sep 23, 2013
Re: FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night by cumz(m): 10:02am On Nov 04, 2013
k
Re: FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night by dayo23(f): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2013
Thank God this strike has been a big favour to me i don buy my latest HP ENVY,Q10, latest baffs, and i don love-vendor my ride smiley. A.B.U Zaria here i come!!!
Re: FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night by cumz(m): 10:41am On Nov 04, 2013
dayo23: Thank God this strike has been a big favour to me i don buy my latest HP ENVY,Q10, latest baffs, and i don love-vendor my ride smiley. A.B.U Zaria here i come!!!
wait .
r u into robbery??.?.

1 Like

Re: FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night by Lakerz009(m): 11:16am On Nov 04, 2013
cumz:
wait .
r u into robbery??.?.
I Hope so too...
Re: FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night by Nobody: 12:58pm On Nov 04, 2013
Story, story, story, all we want to hear is "when are they calling off the strike"
Re: FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night by SlyIg(f): 1:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
Na curse go follow any lecturer wey go pursue any nursing mother out of d lecture hall after this strike say d pikin d cry cos almost all my female course mates don d carry belle!
Re: FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night by Elvishard(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2013
Meeting on weekend?
hmm hmm. I smell lies
Re: FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night by dayo23(f): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2013
cumz:
wait .
r u into robbery??.?.
NO SIR wink wink wink! AS ELECTRICAL/COMPUTER ENGINEER, I SIMPLY DO LOT OF INSTALLATION WORK WIT EPC COMPANIES, BESIDE HAV BEEN ON INDUSTRIAL ATTACHMENT BUT AM THROUGH STILL WORKIN AND MAKIN GOOD PAY.
Re: FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night by cumz(m): 2:34pm On Nov 04, 2013
dayo23: NO SIR wink wink wink! AS ELECTRICAL/COMPUTER ENGINEER, I SIMPLY DO LOT OF INSTALLATION WORK WIT EPC COMPANIES, BESIDE HAV BEEN ON INDUSTRIAL ATTACHMENT BUT AM THROUGH STILL WORKIN AND MAKIN GOOD PAY.
nice one.... bro u fit gree make I chop small from u?
make u just pass little change to me
Re: FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night by Lakerz009(m): 2:41pm On Nov 04, 2013
cumz:
Sharp guy.....Baddooskiiiiy... ma diamond acct no is 20131104....
Re: FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night by dayo23(f): 4:09pm On Nov 04, 2013
cumz:
BROS, I NO GET PROBLEM WIT THAT AS LONG AS U FIT COME THE CABALS CITY ABUJA.
Re: FG And ASUU Struck A New Deal Last Night by cumz(m): 4:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
Lakerz009:
Sharp guy.....Baddooskiiiiy... ma diamond acct no is 20131104....
bros a beg no spoil my parol abeg.....

.oga Dayo.. ow we ggo do am now?

(1) (Reply)

Latest 2014 Nigerian Universities Ranking / 8 Types Of People You See In The Family / Nope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.