Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event (24957 Views)

Presidency Denies Rift Between Buhari, Tinubu / APC Radio: Arrest & Question Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi; PDP Tells DSS / Buhari, Tinubu, Amaechi Meet USA Secretary Of States, Kerry (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Clerverly: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2013
Former Nigerian leader and a leader of the All Progressives Congress, Muhammadu Buhari made a joint appearance with Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu in Manchester, United Kingdom on Saturday.
Tinubu has been out of Nigeria since early July to attend to a nagging knee injury sustained decades ago as a school boy.
He had surgery in Chicago, United States in August and has been recuperating in the UK since then.
On Saturday, Tinubu and Buhari jointly attended the inauguration of the Democratic Progessive Movement. The event held at the Methodist Central Building in Manchester City.
Buhari also gave the inaugural lecture titled: “Discipline and Accountability under democratic Leadership’.
In the photograph below: From Left- Mallam Garba, General Mohammadu Buhari, APC Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, APC Leader, Lord Mayor of Manchester, Naeem Ul Hassan, Efosa Igbinomwanhia, International Secretary, DPM, UK and one of the DPM Co-ordinators

Source: PM News

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Clerverly: 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2013
Sai Buhari! Sai Tinubu!!! Sai APC!!! Asiwaju you shall live long to see the Nigeria of your dream!

Oya haters over to you. cool

51 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 22, 2013
That is the same Tinubu some easterners want us to believe to be suffering from stroke.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by jaso1(m): 11:22pm On Sep 22, 2013
It is not about sai Tinubu or Buhari but sai Gr8 Nigeria. I have been a supporter for new Nigeria but Tinubu must explain to us all why his doughter emerged iyaloja of federation, until he clear himself, only he has my support. Nigerians are blind but i am not, he should come out openly and tell us why his emediate family are better off than any Nigerian in any critical apointement.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Nobody: 11:52pm On Sep 22, 2013
GEJ till 2019! If don't like it relocate to Niger, ,chad like Abubaka shakawu or eat boiled stone to cure your hatred!

16 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by MeAboki(m): 12:26am On Sep 23, 2013
^^^^I think that recipe should be more appropriate for you because you are the one that seems more full of hate.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by homesteady(m): 12:49am On Sep 23, 2013
Tinibu and buhari are pursing attention up and down, meanwhile attention is pursing GEJ cool

BTW, I wonder how much he paid the mayor to attend the program!
Lagos people money don suffer gringrin

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by dayokanu(m): 12:55am On Sep 23, 2013
Na Tinubu wey dem talk say dey suffer from stroke be this

Jagaban you would outlive all the haters

15 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Nobody: 1:12am On Sep 23, 2013
dayokanu: Na Tinubu wey dem talk say dey suffer from stroke be this

They poop in their pants when the hear Tinubu or see his pictures. Their lies and blackmail won't work. Jegaban is going for the kill when he returns to Nigeria.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by homesteady(m): 1:16am On Sep 23, 2013
dayokanu: Na Tinubu wey dem talk say dey suffer from stroke be this

So as GEJ would outlive all his enemies! cool

18 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by alaoeri: 1:53am On Sep 23, 2013
At the sight of this picture some ppl 'll start shitting for their pants. All hail the almighty Jagaban.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by BabaEleko(m): 3:26am On Sep 23, 2013
Long live Asiwaju!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by FreeGlobe(f): 5:56am On Sep 23, 2013
Tinubu is on the run

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by lagcity(m): 6:01am On Sep 23, 2013
pls o, what does "jagaban" mean?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by ShineIt: 6:05am On Sep 23, 2013
If Tinubu is indeed hale and hearty while is he not in Nigeria proving his doubters wrong. How long does knee surgery take to heal?

Why is every one who wants to see Tinubu travelling to London instead of Tinubu's house in Lagos?

Am sure Buhari wanted to see for himself how advanced Tinubu's parkinson's disease is, that's why Buhari is sad in the picture.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by stormm: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Clerverly: 6:44am On Sep 23, 2013
Shine It: If Tinubu is indeed hale and hearty while is he not in Nigeria proving his doubters wrong. How long does knee surgery take to heal?

Why is every one who wants to see Tinubu travelling to London instead of Tinubu's house in Lagos?

Am sure Buhari wanted to see for himself how advanced Tinubu's parkinson's disease is, that's why Buhari is sad in the picture.

Has God disappointed you? Sorry try next time cos our Leader still dey gidigba like corruption in Jonathan's government.

9 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by dridowu: 6:45am On Sep 23, 2013
Jagaban Nla
Jagaban Ekun
Jagaban Kan
Jagaban Noni
Twale for Jagaban

7 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by stormm: 6:47am On Sep 23, 2013
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by remarkD(m): 6:49am On Sep 23, 2013
lol hope you are ready for the swamp of attacks and accusations about to be sent your way by you-know-where lol..

No one dares question anything their Oga does, says or for whatever reason...

First you'd be called an "Igbo... " and then it starts coming... I'd say you allow them to be licking and sucking his "Yoruba iron rod" as they refer to it.... soon their eyes will open... whom am I kidding? that ieself is not even guaranted.... fool at 40 them say na foolish for ever... so the latter being possible... na ther I go place my bet for these people...

Shine It: If Tinubu is indeed hale and hearty while is he not in Nigeria proving his doubters wrong. How long does knee surgery take to heal?

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Gbawe: 7:09am On Sep 23, 2013
homesteady: Tinibu and buhari are pursing attention up and down, meanwhile attention is pursing GEJ cool

BTW, I wonder how much he paid the mayor to attend the program!
Lagos people money don suffer gringrin

When he is out of public eye you are happy to spread rumours he is "dying". When he attends a function he is "pursuing attention". Is the man your President, Governor, Senator or even Local government chairman? Why not leave him alone and face your misruling direct representatives?

27 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 23, 2013
While wishing Tinubu a quick recovery, he should learn a lesson from a knee cap injury he had decades ago as a school boy which resurfaced and know that his problems of fraud in the past can still resurface and cripple him. He should dissociate from all forms of treachery and turn a new leaf.

He has been given a second chance. He should feel ashamed lying like a little rat in a foreign hospital instead of the land of his birth, there he is with a rot called Buhari who ran this country as a dictator without building a single clinic but depriving GEJ of focus to revamp Nigeria.

Tinubu, please, your brain is in your head, locate it and use it.

20 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Danhumprey: 7:18am On Sep 23, 2013
jas_o: It is not about sai Tinubu or Buhari but sai Gr8 Nigeria. I have been a supporter for new Nigeria but Tinubu must explain to us all why his doughter emerged iyaloja of federation, until he clear himself, only he has my support. Nigerians are blind but i am not, he should come out openly and tell us why his emediate family are better off than any Nigerian in any critical apointement.
These and many other words in bolded and also some grammatical errors speak alot about your level of education. Do you proof-read at all before you hurry to post

12 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by teskyg: 7:21am On Sep 23, 2013
How did Buhari fund is trip to Manchester United?we were told many times he did not stole a dime when he was in power.Am not too sure his pension will also be enough to pay for his trip and accomodation.@ Cleverly and co,pls,can you tell us how incorruptable Buhari manage to fund his trip to London peharp in a chartred Jet.

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by LMAyedun(m): 7:25am On Sep 23, 2013
Ok!! Good news there.
God will make you stronger.
Jagaban of Life. cool

1 Like

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by cashkid18(m): 7:29am On Sep 23, 2013
Tinubu again...y is he still makin news headlines dis days ?
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by softwareman(m): 7:38am On Sep 23, 2013

Tinubu does not have to prove anything to you or any one for that matter. He is a former governor of a state and is free to live his life as he pleases. What is interesting to me is how come you people from the east are so obsessive about tinubu, who as write this does not currently hold any public office in this country . You guys were shamelessly gloating when you were circulating the wicked rumour that he is terminally ill and now that your evil wish is being exposed the utter incoherence and senselessness of your post signpost the frustration of all haters like you.
@topic
I am glad that the asiwaju is hale and hearty because if there is one political strategist in this country today that can deal with PDP nationally, jagaban is the man. He gave them a permanent bloody nose in the south west and that is why PDP goons wish him dead..

24 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Realdeals(m): 7:47am On Sep 23, 2013
Jagaban of Borgu land
Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by softwareman(m): 7:49am On Sep 23, 2013
Billyonaire: While wishing Tinubu a quick recovery, he should learn a lesson from a knee cap injury he had decades ago as a school boy which resurfaced and know that his problems of fraud in the past can still resurface and cripple him. He should dissociate from all forms of treachery and turn a new leaf.

He has been given a second chance. He should feel ashamed lying like a little rat in a foreign hospital instead of the land of his birth, there he is with a rot called Buhari who ran this country as a dictator without building a single clinic but depriving GEJ of focus to revamp Nigeria.

Tinubu, please, your brain is in your head, locate it and use it.
Please what is the point of your post? I am trying to understand the valid point you are trying to make here. Do you wish that he changes and becomes a PDP member or he supports jonathan ? You exposed your ignorance when you allege that it is the opposition that is depriving Jonathan of focus. Opposition is Integral to every democracy.
Jonathan is distracted because he is incompetent, confused and unprepared.

26 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by homesteady(m): 8:04am On Sep 23, 2013
Gbawe:

When he is out of public eye you are happy to spread rumours he is "dying". When he attends a function he is "pursuing attention". Is the man your President, Governor, Senator or even Local government chairman? Why not leave him alone and face your misruling direct representatives?

Why will I wish him death? Would his death bring food to my table?

5 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by WildChild00(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2013
teskyg: How did Buhari fund is trip to Manchester United?we were told many times he did not stole a dime when he was in power.Am not too sure his pension will also be enough to pay for his trip and accomodation.@ Cleverly and co,pls,can you tell us how incorruptable Buhari manage to fund his trip to London peharp in a chartred Jet.

Leeme defend Buhari here, FYI he is an ex-president of the federal republic of Nigeria and he is payed/entitled to one million naira monthly, does dis answer ur question?

6 Likes

Re: Buhari, Tinubu Attend Manchester Event by Gbawe: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2013
homesteady:

Why will I wish him death? Would his death bring food to my table?

Very happy you wrote this willingly yourself. If you believe the part in bold above to be the case, how then does Tinubu's public appearance "bring food to your table"? Tinubu was invited there by stakeholders happy to host him.

Whatever you think, the bottom line is that nothing concerns you with an inauguration ceremony for the Democratic Progressive Movement unless you are connected to the group as a stakeholder. Ultimately, we should ask how Tinubu's attendance is connected with how your State is administered or how your local government is run. The man who cannot focus on what concerns him is one who will, by commission or omission, supervise his own failures.

Tinubu and Buhari jointly attended the inauguration of the Democratic Progessive Movement. The event held at the Methodist Central Building in Manchester City.

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BREAKING: Suicide Bomber Strikes In Gombe State On New Year’s Eve / PDP Presidential Rally In Port Harcourt, Rivers (Photos) / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts CBN Governor Emefiele For Fixing Exchange Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.