Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? (1381 Views)

Photos:don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards & More Arrive For The Experienx / Don Moen, Donnie Mcclurkin, Frank Edwards Arrive Lagos For "The Experience" / Nasarawa Pilgrim Returns N.5m To Afghan Mate, Gets Free Hajj Seat(pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by away4real(m): 9:25pm On Jun 23, 2008
Really i just couldnt help but raise a thread to ask where these people are?

There are several people not mentioned, but there used to be some heated debates, the religion forum was fun and informative.

What of others like osisi, pataki, it seems its only david aka 4him aka unscriptural  grin thats around these days.

Well if you guys have duplicate ID's would be nice to know.
Re: Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by TV01(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2008
Present sir and thank you for enquiring  smiley.

God bless
TV

so that you know it's me - find Bro' Donnie on any Pastor Chris,Christ-Embassy related thread cool!
Re: Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by mazaje(m): 10:04pm On Jun 23, 2008
I really miss the contributions of pilgrim. . . . . . . . .
Re: Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 23, 2008
two reasons:
1. Is'lamic belligerence.
2. Frequent bans, removal of topics, deletion of posts . . .
Re: Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by AKO1(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2008
davidylan:

two reasons:
1. Is'lamic belligerence.
2. Frequent bans, removal of topics, deletion of posts . . .

Speaking of which the islamists have been given their own section and have made it out of bounds, funny eough no one has said anything, I guess we are already used to the seggrediscrimination if you want to call it that.
Re: Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2008
they've tried it once and it failed miserably. Its only a matter of time before their forum becomes so boring they start agitating for it to be integrated into the main religion forum.
Re: Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by donnie(m): 6:49pm On Jun 25, 2008
I still dey. . . no shaking cool n with d same ID . . .though maybe not as vocal as before.

I actually do remember Tayo D, Pilgrim and hey u smiley. . . davidylan. I even remember when Seun was a Christian.

I bellieve we kind of started a fire and others have caught the flame.

I cannot be on every thread esp where i see i already hv in some way, full representation. . . ie people who share my views 100%. Besides many just wanna feature on nairaland even if they have to duplicate an old thread.

By d way, why did your topic go . . . even donnie?

I actually miss Tayo D, Papa, layi and even HND my long time arch rival who supposedly has been replaced by d backslider grin

Well, 1 love n thnx for rememberin me. Bless ya'll
Re: Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by pilgrim1(f): 7:34pm On Sep 10, 2008
TV01:

Present sir and thank you for enquiring smiley.

@TV01,

I saw your icon flashing light, so I say make I hail you! grin How body? Trust you're doing okay. Grace to you.
Re: Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by TV01(m): 7:55pm On Sep 10, 2008
pilgrim.1:

@TV01,

I saw your icon flashing light, so I say make I hail you! grin How body? Trust you're doing okay. Grace to you.

Hailing in return Sis'Pilly - TV chances a quick "Holy Kiss" wink - How far?
Good to hear from you. I'm just wrapping up from a retreat, home soon. Peace.

So what's up? How's your journey? Was that what kept you away, or more mundane stuff?

donnie:

I am soooooooo tempted,  cool!
Re: Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by pilgrim1(f): 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2008
TV01:

Hailing in return Sis'Pilly - TV chances a quick "Holy Kiss" wink

Here's a well-deserved and huge one. . . [size=14pt]mwuuuaaahh![/size] kiss kiss kiss kiss I sooooo missed you and several others who have taught me a lesson or two that have been very helpful in my walk. God bless you plenty!

TV01:

- How far?
Good to hear from you. I'm just wrapping up from a retreat, home soon. Peace.

So what's up? How's your journey? Was that what kept you away, or more mundane stuff?

Well, d tory plenty, but I'm happy to be alive and well. . . much blessed by the many prayers on my behalf.
Re: Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by Analytical(m): 11:36am On Sep 23, 2008
I wonder what else we need to do to bring you out TV01, TayoD, Shahan, Stimulus etc! sad Come fellowship with us. You are missed! I trust God you are all okay. Care to share. . .

Much love.
Re: Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by away4real(m): 8:29pm On Sep 23, 2008
donnie:

I still dey. . . no shaking cool n with d same ID . . .though maybe not as vocal as before.

I actually do remember Tayo D, Pilgrim and hey u smiley. . . davidylan. I even remember when Seun was a Christian.

I bellieve we kind of started a fire and others have caught the flame.

I cannot be on every thread esp where i see i already hv in some way, full representation. . . ie people who share my views 100%. Besides many just want to feature on nairaland even if they have to duplicate an old thread.

I actually miss Tayo D, Papa, layi and even HND my long time arch rival who supposedly has been replaced by d backslider grin

Well, 1 love n thnx for rememberin me. Bless ya'll

Brotherly, i didnt mean it in a sarcastic tone, now reading it, i kind of get what you mean. Am sorry no insults intended.

I will amend the topic accordingly.

Pilgrim welcome back, if any one knows Shahan pls get back.
Re: Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by JeSoul(f): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2008
Analytical:

I wonder what else we need to do to bring you out TV01, TayoD, Shahan, Stimulus etc! sad Come fellowship with us. You are missed! I trust God you are all okay. Care to share. . .

Much love.
  Tayo can be found quite frequently over in the Foreign Politics section.
Re: Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by pilgrim1(f): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2008
away4real:

Pilgrim welcome back,

@away4real, many thanks - much blessings.
Re: Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by nwakaibe(m): 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2008
pilgrim.1:

@away4real, many thanks - much blessings.

pilgrim pilgrim. saw you hailed me in one of posts. how is pilgrim's progress. I love that old classic by John Bunyan. Read even the pictorial one meant for sunday school kids. very precious. Some brethren borrowed it and now,  cry cry cry cry.
But, how do you squeeze time to write? you dey try oh. and you got it up stairs grin grin grin.

I have a song,

I'm pressing on the upward way,
New heights I'm gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
"Lord, plant my feet on higher ground."

Chorus
Lord, lift me up, and let me stand,
By faith, on heaven's table-land,
A higher plane than I have found;
Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Tho' some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground

I want to live above the world
Tho' Satan's darts at me are hurled;
For faith has caught the joyful sound,
The song of saints on higher ground.

I want to scale the upmost height,
And catch a glimpse of glory-bright;
But still I'll pray till Heav'n I've found,
"Lord, plant my feet on higher ground."

This song inspires me any time I sing or hear it being sung. I beg, is it song,sang or sung. I tire for this oyibo
Re: Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by Queenisha1: 4:46pm On Sep 25, 2008
away4real:

Really i just couldnt help but raise a thread to ask where these people are?

There are several people not mentioned, but there used to be some heated debates, the religion forum was fun and informative.

What of others like osisi, pataki, it seems its only david aka 4him aka unscriptural grin thats around these days.

Well if you guys have duplicate ID's would be nice to know.

kiss kiss

there was also shahan's brother m4malik and sister mlks_baby and this other guy gwaine and several others .
Those were the days.
Re: Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 25, 2008
_Queenisha:

kiss kiss

there was also shahan's brother m4malik and sister mlks_baby and this other guy gwaine and several others .
Those were the days.

and Havila and TellyB.
Re: Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by oziomatv(m): 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2008
Are yocalling for a religious war?
Re: Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by TV01(m): 12:56pm On Sep 30, 2008
pilgrim.1:

Here's a well-deserved and huge one. . . [size=14pt]mwuuuaaahh![/size] kiss kiss kiss kiss I sooooo missed you and several others who have taught me a lesson or two that have been very helpful in my walk. God bless you plenty!

Well, d tory plenty, but I'm happy to be alive and well. . . much blessed by the many prayers on my behalf.

Hi Pilly, Sorry for the overly delayed response, so much going on with me, hard to keep up. Appreciate your kind thoughts and good wishes, but most of all I covet your prayers. Please do remember me in your supplications. Hopefully things are a little more settled with me now, so I'll try and stop by more.

God bless
TV
Re: Where Is Pilgrim, Tv, Tayod, Shahan and Donnie? by pilgrim1(f): 12:58pm On Sep 30, 2008
Hi @TV01,

Great to see you pop in today. Sure thing, it's a great delight to have you constantly in my prayers. I'm glad to know things are looking up for you now - we all pass through those moments in phases of our lives. You be constantly blessed in Christ. Many hugs. wink

(1) (Reply)

Lagos State Shut Down One Of Nigeria Biggest Churches And Shuts Down Mosques / .. / Don’t Provoke Your Angel With Wrong Words

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.