Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari (1878 Views)

Drunk Police Officer Sighted In Lagos. / Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class / Photos: Soldiers Sighted In Different Parts Of Lagos This Morning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari by mailtimi(m): 6:37am On Sep 23, 2013

Former Lagos Governor Bola Tinubu is surely getting his groove back, he was spotted Saturday attending the inauguration of the Democratic Progessive Movement with former Nigerian President Muhammadu Buhari in Manchester, United Kingdom.

Tinubu who is a key opposition leader had been rumored to be gravely ill and has not seen in public since July when he announced he was going to the United States to set right a nagging knee injury he sustained years back as a teenager.

Ever since insinuations have been rife as to what the true nature of his sickness was, with some suggesting he was down with Parkinson disease, a degenerative disorder of the central nervous system.

Also at the Manchester inauguration of the DPM, at the Methodist Central Building in Manchester City were Mallam Garba, Lord Mayor of Manchester, Naeem Ul Hassan, Efosa Igbinomwanhia, International Secretary, DPM, UK and one of the DPM Co-ordinators.

In a related development, Tinubu also posted a video of himself exercising on youtube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-8clKxpnFM

Source: http://naijalog.com/tinubu-hale-hearty-sighted-with-muhammadu-buhari-in-manchester/

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari by Idrico(m): 6:45am On Sep 23, 2013
Jagaban of Nigeria.
Re: Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari by Nobody: 6:45am On Sep 23, 2013
Ok
Re: Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari by omiobo: 6:48am On Sep 23, 2013
Lol! The video is funny
Re: Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari by LMAyedun(m): 7:09am On Sep 23, 2013
Ok!! Good news there.
God will make you stronger.
Jagaban of Life. cool
Re: Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari by bjprodint(f): 7:51am On Sep 23, 2013
am so happy 4 u sirsmiley
Re: Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari by Nobody: 7:58am On Sep 23, 2013
Nonsense!and why did he not say anything. I have video of myself running,playing tennis,soccer and volleyball...but guess what? My video was shot 3 years ago
Re: Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari by owolabifunke14(f): 8:01am On Sep 23, 2013
Come back home
Re: Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari by Gbawe: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2013
owolabifunke14: Come back home

Would you agree for Nigerians unconnected to you to demand you "come back home" if you were recuperating abroad as a private citizen? We should not get carried away with our habit of lambasting Nigerian leaders to the extent of dictatorially and intrusively disregarding their right to make the free choices me and you take for granted.

Tinubu, today, is only an APC leader. That is the reality mature and unemotional Nigerians must accept whatever their private feelings about the man. Tinubu answers to his Party and not to you or anyone else. Any fair-minded person should have no problem understanding this. Accordingly, it is then obvious that some Nigerians should gracefully accept they are not the master of Tinubus time or travel plans which, like me and you, the man himself should have control and total freedom over .

It is only his Party affiliates, as direct stakeholders , who can make demands on Tinubu's time to tell him "come home" if indeed he is needed. If they are happy for the man to take his time and recoverer wherever he wants then I do not see how you can possibly be in a position to be telling Tinubu what to to do. Fairness must apply to all man and woman. You cannot demand such for yourself and seek to deny others of same.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari by Cherish20(f): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2013
Gbawe:

Would you agree for Nigerians unconnected to you to demand you "come back home" if you were recuperating abroad as a private citizen? We should not get carried away with our habit of lambasting Nigerian leaders to the extent of dictatorially and intrusively disregarding their right to make the free choices me and you take for granted.

Tinubu, today, is only an APC leader. That is the reality mature and unemotional Nigerians must accept whatever their private feelings about the man. Tinubu answers to his Party and not to you or anyone else. Any fair-minded person should have no problem understanding this. Following from this, it s then obvious that some Nigerians should gracefully accept they are not the master of Tinubus time or travel plans, which, like me and you, he is entitled to use as he pleases.

It is only his Party affiliates, as direct stakeholders , who can make demands on Tinubu's time to tell him "come home" if indeed he is needed. If they are happy for the man to take his time and recoverer wherever he wants then I do not see how you can possibly be in a position to be telling Tinubu what to to do.

Bros na case?
Re: Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2013
So he doesn't have Parkinson's disease after all? Nigerians and their bad mouth.

Get well soon sir!
Re: Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari by Gbawe: 8:30am On Sep 23, 2013
Cherish20:

Bros na case?

Please, wrong is wrong. No two ways about it. You would understand that and feel strongly about the consideration of equity if a fair-minded person. This is why we still host ALUU-style lynching in Nigeria and all manners of madness others have done away with 100 years ago.

When people encroach on the rights and freedom of others, while vehemently failing to embrace the concept of 'live and let live', then it is a lawless nation that evolves where man arrogantly make judgements over things that is not his business or jurisdiction to deliberate on.

Nigerians should/must fundamentally learn to know their place, hold their own direct leaders/representatives accountable (not that of others) and respect the free choices others are fully entitled to make. In this respect, I think Nigerians lag behind others shamefully and prehistorically. If you are a private citizen recuperating abroad, can I/should I intrusively make demands on your time when you are not, in any way, responsible to me? Fair is fair in life. Simple as that.
Re: Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari by remarkD(m): 8:44am On Sep 23, 2013
No mind them... they think we are still in the 80s & 90s when they dominated the media and nothing they lied about was challenged... (even swallowed by their gullible uneducated-audiences)

I mean, even a child with lil' common sense will see and know that this sh't is ridiculous and laughable... thus, not proving any thing either way...

cause the fact that he went this far trying to prove something, now makes the average person think twice if the frog has something to hide...

Mr. Froggie, abi na Mr. Thief, if you are healthy and fit, don't go looking for a video to post online...

come back and join your brother Wo Wole to hussle let us see you with our tow korokoro eyes..... until keep deceiving your baby frogs that enjoy kissing your oily behind....

Ozin: Nonsense!and why did he not say anything. I have video of myself running,playing tennis,soccer and volleyball...but guess what? My video was shot 3 years ago

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari by talktimi(m): 8:49am On Sep 23, 2013
Yet some people went to town saying he had parkinsons disease while someone openly stated under "good authority" that Tinubu suffered multiple organ failure. Much as im not a fan of Tinubu but i dare say the heart of the average Nigerian is desperately wicked...
Re: Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari by Danhumprey: 9:20am On Sep 23, 2013
wasak: this might be a SIGN of the END of such TIMES we have experienced in Nigeria.
herbdull: END is a TIME when all THINGS no longer exist.
Couldn't the Mods and that anti-spambot detect what these two people smartly try to post? angry
Re: Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari by Caseless: 9:22am On Sep 23, 2013
I love this news. It favours me, apc and my general(buhari). Good news for us and badnews for pdp and gej's apologists.
Re: Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari by Tranquill: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2013
So he has expanded his operations from Chicago to Manchester and Buhari his new aprentice is learning fast. I wonder how much thos pakis collected to pose in that picture with them.
Re: Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari by amarilo: 10:06am On Sep 23, 2013
Is he dumb also? Why is he waving with such speed. Meanwhile his pedalling is too fast for somebody thatbwent for a knee surgery barely a month ago. Now I know those rumours might have some element of truth. He might not have Parkinson but he is really sick.
Re: Tinubu Sighted In Manchester With Buhari by OAM4J: 11:30am On Sep 23, 2013

(1)

Orji Uzor Kalu Pictured With Pope Francis, Comisserates With Elrufai / Atiku Sponsored Local Vigilante To Reclaim Mubi / El-rufai Posts Leaked Document Ofpdp Plan B For 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.