Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,741 members, 7,806,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:25 AM

Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: (82283 Views)

Epic 1960 Guiness Billboard Advertisement (PICS) / Guiness Book Of Records Awards Woman With World's Largest Natural Br**sts(photos / 21 People Set Themselves On Fire In Guiness Book Of Records (photo And Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by yuncka: 12:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
PATIENCE JOHNATHAN!

Greatest Rap Gbagans artist in history of the world.
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Lilimax(f): 12:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
NoContract: [size=18pt]Just imagine.

Records indeed![/size]
smiley
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by nerodenero: 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
The Pamilerin guy got me rolling on the ground as his name implies. What a weird way of getting into Guinness Book.
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by donphilopus: 12:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
[size=20pt]Both the good and the bad records have been broken by 9jarians... Naija Kudos once more[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Arysexy(m): 12:45pm On Sep 23, 2013
Akshow: y are u shouting like a castrated cow na? her name is Bola Ade...whatever so kini big deal? she won't be the first and the last yoruba woman to carry drugs so park well well make u find work do instead finding ways to start tribal isssshhh. ewu senegal

Nkita lacha gi anya!
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Abamson: 12:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
grin
ASUU should get award 4 longest university strike in the last ten years.
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by donphilopus: 1:00pm On Sep 23, 2013
mysticgal: stewpid thread,dosent make enough [size=15pt]sense[/size] undecided
do you really have that thing in [size=15pt]bold?[/size]
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by franksunny(m): 1:02pm On Sep 23, 2013
See record na, you go fear

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by kingphilip(m): 1:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
Okworigeorge: Balotelli missed a penalty.
John Obi Mikel scored.
Arsenal are top of the league.
Valdes is saving penalties.
United lost with Howard Webb.
Jose Mourinho isn't special anymore.
Barcelona had 48% possession!
The end is near!!!
u serious say balo miss pk
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Tunbolity(m): 1:05pm On Sep 23, 2013
icebeatz: http://spankthedonut..com/2013/09/nigerians-in-guiness-book-of-records.html

After Much digging around, i am 100% pleased to serve you all with this.
Hope you enjoy!!

1- The Biggest Jersey In The World

Nigeria Gets Recognized By Guinness Book of World Records For Having The World's Largest Football Jersey.
The largest jersey was unveiled at the Teslim Balogun Stadium Surulere Lagos and the Liberation Stadium, Port Harcourt in a bid to galvanize the support of millions of fans for the Super Eagles in their quest for victory at the city of Madiba.
The jersey which measures an amazing record size of 241ft 3in in width and 294ft 2in in length to set a new world record as the largest football jersey in history , beating the last record held at a size of 234ft 1 in by 259ft 8in. created and displayed in Sukru, San Istanbul Turkey in 2009

2- World Record In tooth Brushing

Nigeria’s Lagos State shattered the Guinness Book of World in tooth brushing previously set by India by getting 300,000 students from 600 public secondary schools in Lagos, Southwest Nigeria to brush their teeth simultaneously at different locations.

3- Longest Rap Free-Style

In 2011, Chiddy of Chiddy Bang made it into the Guiness world record for the longest rap freestyle.
He freestyled for 9hrs, 18mins and 22secs.
He did it in Las Vegas at the 2011 MTV O Music Awards.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-e6VMtdqoJUM/TbqJ8VyRaAI/AAAAAAAACfs/sPysDlzl2U4/s400/Beastin-Chiddy-Bang-SS-2010-Collection-01.jpg[/img]

4- Longest Dance Record
In 2006, Kaffy from Nigeria broke the world longest dancing record with a time of 52 hours and 3 minutes.
Kafayat Shafau is widely credited as Nigeria’s foremost dancer and choreographer for music videos. She is a fitness and dance instructor and runs her own dance school. In 2006, she danced her way into the Guinness World Record with her team, Imagneto at the Nokia Silverbird Danceathon and has since become a point of reference in the Nigerian entertainment industry whenever dance is concerned

[img]http://4.bp..com/-hTmBQKSZLmQ/UX-HV2jUjEI/AAAAAAAAWVs/a8o4-VYQ5PA/s1600/kaffy_gtvkuyy.jpg[/img]

5- Longest Sex Records

An insider identified as Pamilerin who witnessed the whole episode claims the OAU undergraduate engaged non-stop intercourse with some campus girls for 15 Hours 7 mins 23 seconds.
Pamilerin also said the boy didn’t stop having intercourse with the girls until he was forced to stop.

Dont really believe this one cos i checked around and the longest sex record i actually saw lasted for 2 weeks and wasnt held by a Nigerian... Like i said, it might be true but no solid link...

http://spankthedonut..com/2013/09/nigerians-in-guiness-book-of-records.html
Omo see as this boy spoil my school image oooo
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by ShineIt: 1:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
7- Highest Number of heroin swallowed
[Name removed cos of tribal warriors]

Just to avoid tribal war let me help you by saying she shares first name with Jagaban, comes from the tribal mark tribe, and ate the narcotics with amala, nough said.

Here is her picture.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by sledge2012(m): 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
I don't know why Nairaland ís so Much Crowded by Unrefined Human being.
* When will these set of people change their Mentality and start seeing things from a Different perspective.
* Most people don't even read the posts carefully till the End they just jump down and EXHIBIT their Foolishness by Commenting Unreasonable Trash.
* I don't think these people are Educated at all they simply went to school Because their Mates were going too.
* They don't think before they comment (probably because the let their Hands to be faster than their Fish Brain).
....i pray God should Help Us.[b]I don't know why Nairaland ís so Much Crowded by Unrefined Human being.
* When will these set of people change their Mentality and start seeing things from a Different perspective.
* Most people don't even read the posts carefully till the End they just jump down and EXHIBIT their Foolishness by Commenting Unreasonable Trash.
* I don't think these people are Educated at all they simply went to school Because their Mates were going too.
* They don't think before they comment (probably because the let their Hands to be faster than their Fish Brain).
....i pray God should Help Us.[/b]I don't know why Nairaland ís so Much Crowded by Unrefined Human being.
....i pray God should Help Us.
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Kujo(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
NO 5 is it only the guy that has the record or both the guy and the girl Una nevr baff
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by lollyefisi: 1:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
Hello moderator, pls the sex record is not true it was actually an attention seeking bogger that picked the guy's profile pix and formed the story. The blogger has since apologised. Hello all, please let's verify the source of our story before publishing it. Moderator and Seun, I will appreciate it if that aspect can be deleted.
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by adekanbai: 1:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
grin
sheyie2007: no 5. ..dude, seriously? Of all of records na toto angry SMH
LWKMD grin
LWKMD
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Sweetapple007(f): 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
So u mean the girl in the longest dance can dance longer than machel jackson?
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by ignis: 1:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Davo93: That OAU guy is not a human being and he doesn't reflect the entirety of GREAT IFE students...
You think so?
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by TippyTop(m): 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
Shine It: 7- Highest Number of heroin swallowed
[Name removed cos of tribal warriors]

Just to avoid tribal war let me help you by saying she shares first name with Jagaban, comes from the tribal mark tribe, and ate the narcotics with amala, nough said.

Here is her picture.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by victorazy(m): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
tols4gorgeous: lipsrsealed No 5....

Who be T̅ђє̲̣̥ girls wey put yansh down for 15hours.....dose ones self deserve award nah for.....best collectors

Not only one girl dude "read"
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by victorazy(m): 1:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
John Obi Mikel scored.
The end is near!!!
Sir Alex sitting with spectators watching Man-U match.
Indeed END TIME TINS
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by ennon92(m): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
sledge2012: I don't know why Nairaland ís so Much Crowded by Unrefined Human being.
....i pray God should Help Us.[b]I don't know why Nairaland ís so Much Crowded by Unrefined Human being.
....i pray God should Help Us.[/b]I don't know why Nairaland ís so Much Crowded by Unrefined Human being.
....i pray God should Help Us.
first@foremost, 4rm ur comment above u sounds stupid:-wut concrete findings av u gone through b4 u generalised
D EMPTY VESSEL MAKES D LOUDEST NOISE....#NUISANCE.
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by oduaboy1: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
mysticgal: stewpid thread,dosent make enough sense undecided
Lol you must be a very dull girl:x:x:x
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by oduaboy1: 2:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
lollyefisi: Hello moderator, pls the sex record is not true it was actually an attention seeking bogger that picked the guy's profile pix and formed the story. The blogger has since apologised. Hello all, please let's verify the source of our story before publishing it. Moderator and Seun, I will appreciate it if that aspect can be deleted.
Why should it be deleted are u the guy:>:>
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by uniquelyspecial(m): 2:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
must dis fool quote everytin?
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by aykay45(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
victorazy:

Not only one girl dude "read"
Na u no dey read he put "s" for his post
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Freiburger(m): 2:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
sledge2012: I don't know why Nairaland ís so Much Crowded by Unrefined Human being.
It is still part of the record breaking. grin grin
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Sagamite(m): 3:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
icebeatz:
5- Longest Sex Records

An insider identified as Pamilerin who witnessed the whole episode claims the OAU undergraduate engaged non-stop intercourse with some campus girls for 15 Hours 7 mins 23 seconds.
Pamilerin also said the boy didn’t stop having intercourse with the girls until he was forced to stop.

Dont really believe this one cos i checked around and the longest sex record i actually saw lasted for 2 weeks and wasnt held by a Nigerian... Like i said, it might be true but no solid link...

http://spankthedonut..com/2013/09/nigerians-in-guiness-book-of-records.html

Moderator, abeg remove my picture and ban this guy for revealing my identity and prowess. cheesy
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by chycoroxie(f): 3:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
ABOUT ME:-
~HOBBIES:
collecting teeth from live lion, catching bullets
with bare hands, Jogging up & down mount
Everest, Bathing in an acid pool.
~MY RECORDS:-
Fought with a Dinosaur and broke its neck,
skinned a crocodile alive!,
held my breathe under water for 2months,
3weeks, 6hrs, 51mins,45second s, (the list is
too long!)
~GREATEST ACHIEVEMENTS:
Went to heaven to charge phone, Fluent in
10,598 languages,
1st Man to land on the sun,
~SILLY THING I'VE DONE:
Ate a bowl of plastic fruit on thanksgiving day
~EMBARRASSING MOMENT:
couldn't kill 100 elephants with a single
punch, only 99 died instantly and the last one
is now an slowpoke.
©~PROUDEST MOMENTS:
1) When a cobra died after biting me,
2) Roasted a dragon at my backyard with a
lighter.
~SOMETHING ABOUT ME:
I really don't like to show off

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by ravensckar(m): 3:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
John Obi Mikel scored.
The end is near!!!
O boi,walahi I don mk me I laff wit d above#speakin in mallam spicy's voice#
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by 4llerbuntu(m): 3:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Number 4 seriously?? 52hours non-stop dance? You sure say no be performance-enhancer at work??

By the way,number 5 is just plain rubbish!

i suppose you were on Mars at that time? because that record was broken live on tv, silverbird Tv lagos showed it all through!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by whitedove(m): 3:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
Danhumprey: Number 4 seriously?? 52hours non-stop dance? You sure say no be performance-enhancer at work??

By the way,number 5 is just plain rubbish!
it was aired live on SILVERBIRD....it was easy to see
Re: Nigerians In Guiness Book Of Records And The Records They Broke::::::::::::::::: by Ochek: 3:43pm On Sep 23, 2013
utumunta: 8. The smallest bank in the world was found in Nigeria. It housed a lot of cash in foreign currency. The bank's name is Hon FAROUK's CAP

Hahahaha! Joker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

People Killed In Onitsha Fuel Tanker Fire Outbreak (Graphic Photos) / Mysterious Winner Takes Earth Messages In Brazil, London And New York / If You Haven't Reached This Stage, Then You Have Never Experienced Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.