Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,515 members, 7,808,881 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls (1930 Views)

Android App That Fakes Incoming Calls From Nigerian Celebrities / Gsm Codes For Barring Incoming Calls: / How To Block Incoming Calls On Sony Ericsson. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by Irontriz(m): 11:02pm On Jun 23, 2008
helo;
pls i will really appreciate it if, some one can give me a software that can bug incoming/outgoing calls on another person's fone.or better still how to bug or track incoming/outgoing calls of another person. so i can be able to know who the person is talking to at a particular time, the calls the person makes , to what number; and if possible to read text messages. probably something like nokia pc suites,but w/o bluetooth connection,
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by Emma4dfuture(m): 11:14pm On Jun 23, 2008
It's notin morethan a shortcode.I'll search my X-files 4it.Bt in d frst plce,why wld u wnt2 bug sm1 else's calls?
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by Irontriz(m): 11:58pm On Jun 23, 2008
a frend of mine tells me its possible, that calls could be bugged.that her ex-boyfrend bugs her calls, and she doesnt know how he does it. i never beleived ,so till i get the codes, cos i still cant beleive it can be done.and i want to know how to do it, trust me i dont have any alterior motives
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by malikalhaj: 5:01am On Jun 24, 2008
@ poster
guy i don't think there's any code that does that or any software that can make bug another person's phone so u can as well 4get it except u want to use call recorder, in which case the person will still find the app and delete the one u might want 2 listen 2.
Piece of advice, trust ur girlfriend
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by jnoz23(m): 8:53am On Jun 24, 2008
its possible but you will need to have credit on your phone
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by jnoz23(m): 8:54am On Jun 24, 2008
Get one of those gsm books
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by DualCore1: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2008
i'll love to see where this ends up. so far none has given solution though, just promises and advices.
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by brinebaba(m): 9:06am On Jun 24, 2008
In ""advices"" dere lies d ""solution""
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by Donseaun(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2008
Hehehe, smiles in britain, omo na wahala be this o! Wetin make i tok nw sef?
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by Irontriz(m): 10:44am On Jun 24, 2008
ok, thanx y'all.
so if i get credit on ma phone ur sayin it can be done with my fone, rite? pls credit is not the problem i just need the procedure.tnx
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by malikalhaj: 11:38am On Jun 24, 2008
guy don't bother it won't work, u'll just waste money on credit 4 nothing, those gsm books just want 2 sell that's why they put that in their books cos they no most people in relationship will like 2 keep tabs on their partner, beleive me 50% of what is written in those books r loads of bollocks, but if u want to keep tryin well let us no if u succeed cos i still stand 2 b corrected
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by jaybee3(m): 11:42am On Jun 24, 2008
u need to understand how telephony works.
i am not convinced you intend to put it to good use so sorry can't help.
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by Donseaun(m): 11:49am On Jun 24, 2008
Hehehe, oma ga o! Wetin make i tok nw?
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by malikalhaj: 11:56am On Jun 24, 2008
mr jay bee, just help d brother out cos he might actually want to put it 2 good use, but seriously, i doubt u even have a solution.
@ donseun
ti o ba ni nko so, gbenu dake
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by Donseaun(m): 11:59am On Jun 24, 2008
Gbe'n my enu to dake.
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by just2nice(m): 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2008
Speak(or write) English,please.This is not O'odua forum!
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by malikalhaj: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2008
@ donseun
must u always act like that?
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by jaybee3(m): 12:20pm On Jun 24, 2008
malikalhaj:

mr jay bee, just help d brother out because he might actually want to put it 2 good use, but seriously, i doubt u even have a solution.
@ donseun
ti o ba ni nko so, gbenu dake
solution is not in the form of a code!
widely available chip must be mounted on the fone.
u need to be able to Tx and Rx!
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by brinebaba(m): 12:21pm On Jun 24, 2008
I ll say 2 y'all

d best network has not come
y'all just keep ur fingers crossed & wait till 2020 when d best of dem'all wit work
4 now i ll just tell u dat all of dem'all r on same level :none outstands d oda
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by Irontriz(m): 12:37pm On Jun 24, 2008
nice one, ok so wat is Tx and Rx,
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by jaybee3(m): 12:43pm On Jun 24, 2008
Transmit and Receive

a chip on phone A to transmit
another on phone B to receive

U need some sort of connection and since it's via mobile communication, u can only use a Tx & Rx
some codecs might do d job
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by malikalhaj: 12:49pm On Jun 24, 2008
chip on a phone? Yeah right!!! Nothin do u, it's a load of horseshit
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by jaybee3(m): 12:59pm On Jun 24, 2008
in the form of an IC
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by dragnet: 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2008
ImPlanting tranceivers on a ph0ne !!

pure waste of time
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by malikalhaj: 1:42pm On Jun 24, 2008
as i said earlier i still don't beleive it
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by dragnet: 1:55pm On Jun 24, 2008
malikalhaj, its possible bt I dnt tink its really w0rth it
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by jaybee3(m): 1:56pm On Jun 24, 2008
THE Q-PHONE

GIVE THIS MOBILE PHONE TO ANYONE AND MONITOR THEM ANYWHERE AT ANYTIME.

This mobile phone looks and operates like any other mobile phone. It can dial out and receive calls like any other mobile phone. However we have put in special chips which will make this phone programmable which when programmed, the Q-Phone will pick up, automatically without a ring (only to your call), without a ring, without any change on the display what so ever. (a very powerful detective tool). Make you able to hear everything that is going on in the vicinity of the Q-Phone.  To other caller, this phone will ring and operate normally.  However, it will automatically pick up your call without a ring and without any change on the Q-Phone's display screen. In other words to others its a normal phone, to you its a very powerful detective tool.

Give it as a present to your, spouse, your kids, your employees, etc.  Know what your kids are up to, know your spouse's behaviour when you are away. It is very simple to program the Q-Phone, takes less than a minute to program.  Just key in your phone number and push a few buttons on the Q-Phone and the phone turns into your personal detective. You are now ready to give this Q-Phone to anyone you want to spy on.  The Q-Phone has built in super sensitive microphones which allows you to hear any sound in the vicinity of the phone. You can even take a trip to New York and monitor your spouse in Los Angeles.  There is no range limit for this Q-Phone! It follows your target anytime, anywhere, home, office, bedroom, washroom, class room, meeting room, motels, hotels, friend's house, the list goes on.  Q-Phone is one of the best detective you can find.  Can be used with any SIM card world wide.

convinced now?
apparently some german engineers created a trojan as well
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by ZIONIA(m): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2008
pick d handset of the person u want to monitor and enter the following on his/her phone(**21* followed by ur number then # ok/send/yes. Or **61*(and ur number)# ok/yes/send if u want both phones ringing at the same time.

Note; caller's phone must be on redial mode if u are using **61*

u can monitor the person for only a 24hr period

to cancel it: ##21# or ##61# or ##62# or ##67# or ##002# ok/send/yes

Cheers and happy snooping!!!!!!!!
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by jnoz23(m): 4:33pm On Jun 24, 2008
Who has tried it?
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by DualCore1: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2008
ZIONIA:

pick d handset of the person u want to monitor and enter the following on his/her phone(**21* followed by your number then # ok/send/yes. Or **61*(and your number)# ok/yes/send if u want both phones ringing at the same time.

Note; caller's phone must be on redial mode if u are using **61*

u can monitor the person for only a 24hr period

to cancel it: ##21# or ##61# or ##62# or ##67# or ##002# ok/send/yes

Cheers and happy snooping!!!!!!!!

STFU punk
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by ZIONIA(m): 8:01pm On Jun 24, 2008
Did you just call me  a punk u gay ass cunt!!!! angry angry angry   Do u think i'm one of ur fucking broke ass juvenile buddies   angry angry angry First off  i don't remeber referring to u in my post. It was strictly for the poster!! D next time u see my name on any thread better bleeping stay away from that thread or i swear to god i will hunt ur ass down and u don't even want to know how much pain i can bring ur wayy!!!. Bloody delinquent!! angry angry angry If your crack head mama didn't teach u any manners then i bloody will!! angry angry angry
Re: Pls Who Can Help Me With A Software That Can Bug Outgoing/incoming Calls by DualCore1: 8:14pm On Jun 24, 2008
Oh bloody asswipe, dnt u jst miss yo momma's saggy titties? Hahahaha, MO<fUcking>RON. Lmao.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mtn Short Codes / Tecno Pad N93 Correct Specification / Best Data Plan For Android

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.