Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? (7203 Views)

Peter Okoye Spotted With Samuel Eto In The Street Of London / Lesbianism: Biodun Okeowo And Wura Gold Accuse Each Other [PICS] / Cynthia Morgan Shares Unclad Pictures With Lover Jumabee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by Donjazzy12(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2013
[img]http://1.bp..com/-ziJjpdcOG3E/Uj_OUVxTxBI/AAAAAAAAuRI/yuRLW62hDSw/s320/Genevieve+and+Ella+1.jpg[/img]

When about three weeks ago, [b]DavidChuks Blog [/b]carried the story of actress Genevieve Nnaji's Lesbian lifestyle, many people took the story with a pinch of salt. Even when we insisted on our story, some people were still not convinced. Well, as they say, the chickens has finally come to roost! Many news blogs and even magazines are reporting her hot sizzling romance with another actress Ella Martins. Of course they came out to deny it! Isn't that the usual thing? If and when Nigeria relaxes their laws on Homosexuality, they will now do the coming out of the closet thing. See story here http://davidchuks..com/2013/09/genevieves-lesbianism-chickens-finally.html
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by Donjazzy12(m): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2013
And I can also tell you that that is why all her publicized relationships with men always fail! She is not emotionally attracted to men and yes You can quote me! Now you know why her relationship with D banj failed :GIRLS!
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by dorleey(f): 9:05am On Sep 23, 2013
Get a life, pls!

12 Likes

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by Donjazzy12(m): 9:06am On Sep 23, 2013
dorleey: Get a life, pls!
Get a Guy pls!

5 Likes

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by Basilona(m): 9:19am On Sep 23, 2013
Donjazzy12: And I can also tell you that that is why all her publicized relationships with men always fail! She is not emotionally attracted to men and yes You can quote me! Now you know why her relationship with D banj failed :GIRLS!

Did your fantasy relationship with her fail too?
Dude...Leave L-gossip to the LEZbos

1 Like

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by Donjazzy12(m): 9:25am On Sep 23, 2013
Basilona:

Did your fantasy relationship with her fail too?
Dude...Leave L-gossip to the LEZbos
My friend Information is my bussiness. You dont know what to say? Shuv Da Fug Up!
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by ammyluv2002(f): 9:34am On Sep 23, 2013
@OP,you really prepare to reply every comment here ? shocked allow people to say their views now abi no be democracy we dey again? Is not a debate grin
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by Drahmah: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2013
Next, yuh're gonna tell us Rita Dominic is also a lesbian, or maybe kate henshaw's marriage failed because she's one. Smh. its stories like this that make people hate bloggers/journalists...yuh do not have to run someone down/write fake information to sell. It is unethical, and dead azz wrong...the fact that she's "an older single woman" doesn't give anyone the right to judge and accuse her without cogent evidence to back it up...
And Whoever said Genevieve Nnaji dated D'banj? Blogging isn't for everyone, bruh. Peace

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by nerodenero: 10:04am On Sep 23, 2013
Donjazzy12: Get a Guy pls!
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by nerodenero: 10:10am On Sep 23, 2013
I hate hearsay. If you have enough prove to back up your claims, please make them available. Posting trash like this to soil an individual's name is totally unacceptable. Dig more and come up with something tangible.

7 Likes

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by skales(m): 10:25am On Sep 23, 2013
Now I Believe.
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by Nomski0(f): 10:51am On Sep 23, 2013
Donjazzy12: My friend Information is my bussiness. You dont know what to say? Shuv Da Fug Up!
Why so angry Take a chill pill dude......you need to cool down.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by Dovahkiin(m): 10:59am On Sep 23, 2013
bros Bleep your bullshit blog smiley

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by switdil(f): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2013
undecided undecided
Bloggers na wa

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by dinachi(m): 11:26am On Sep 23, 2013
Dovahkiin: bros Bleep your bullshit blog smiley
And we should take you serious?
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by lestathouse: 11:28am On Sep 23, 2013
HMM, i think bloggers should understand that you MUST be sure of your content before you go trying to kill ppl's image,
check out this blog,
www.lestatmag..com
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by carzola(m): 11:33am On Sep 23, 2013
Rich and sexy sugar mummy needed in calabar, plss call 08108955715..
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by Cindino20(m): 11:42am On Sep 23, 2013
We all know dat recession is real bur there shld be a limit to wat we do to put food on our table..tarnishing sumones image is way out of line...d extent to which dis mo.fo bloggers go to attract traffic is alarming.

Last bullet:pls get a real Job..and stop spreadin lies...well am xpecting u to attack me sha...donjazzy12 ma fo.ot....

U re so fake that u can't even get a proper ID.

8 Likes

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by Dovahkiin(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2013
dinachi: And we should take you serious?

>implying i care what you do , we are all anonymous here smiley
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:55am On Sep 23, 2013
dorleey: Get a life, pls!

Go get laid biko

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by ShineIt: 12:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
@Donjazzy12

Bros you just killed your blog spot with this useless and baseless story.

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by SELENAqueensy(f): 1:39pm On Sep 23, 2013
@op, u 4got to also tell us dat she had her daughter with dis her lesbian patner too... MUMU blogger

So person no fit snap pics with a fellow gal again ni? Cos I no get

Nairaland, na like dis we go dey....
angry #smh

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by ajasa4link: 2:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
I think celebrities need to start instituting law suit against this rubbish bloggers and soft sell magazines. How can u just wake up in ur one-room apartment,switch on ur laptop u bought with an accumulation of ur NYSC allowance ,log-on to ur blog u open due to being unemployed and then post a baseless rumour about someone whom u hardly know?...it just beats my imagination. U ever heard of libel before? Guess until one of u guys get sued and he is being asked to make publications in 3daily newspapers ;which will cost him millions of naira and also being asked to pay damages to the defamed celebrity in question,then u guys will learn....Smh....junk journalism

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2013
This frog is obsessed with Genevieve undecided

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by blesoh(f): 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
carzola: Rich and sexy sugar mummy needed in calabar, plss call 08108955715..
choi! so work no de calabar again?
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by dinachi(m): 2:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
spongeback: This frog is obsessed with Genevieve undecided
Hahahahaha!
Re: Genevieve's Lesbianism, The Chickens Finally Comes To Roost, Spotted With Lover? by johnnieode(m): 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
wonders shall never end

(1) (2) (Reply)

(photos): Pregnant Mercy Johnson Steps Out With Her Cute Daughter. / Pulse TV News: Ini Edo Is Not In Any Love Affair... Yet / Hilarious ! Meet American Rapper Meek Mill's ' Nigerian Father' (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.