Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

Johnny The Smart Lawyer Vs The Smart Judge. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Johnny The Smart Lawyer Vs The Smart Judge. (850 Views)

Lawyer Vs Accountant / Picture Jokes On Barca Vs The Blue / Brilliant Lawyer Vs Dumb Chick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Johnny The Smart Lawyer Vs The Smart Judge. by Tuntheycr7: 9:38am On Sep 23, 2013
A lawyer at a court defending a guy accused of stealing said; my client put only his right hand into the window and removed a few things. His right hand is not himself, i can’t see how you will punish the whole individual for an offence committed by his right hand. The Judge said; ok, using your logic, i hereby sentence the accused's right hand to one year imprisonment. He can accompany it, or not, as he chooses. my judgement ! Immediately, the accused guy smiled, removed his artificial right hand, laid it on the table and walked out.

2 Likes

Re: Johnny The Smart Lawyer Vs The Smart Judge. by Tuntheycr7: 9:44am On Sep 23, 2013
If u were d Judge wetin u go do?
Re: Johnny The Smart Lawyer Vs The Smart Judge. by Tuntheycr7: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2013
If u were d Judge wetin u go do?
Nice week ahd

(1) (Reply)

Suarez Banned For 9 Matches & 4 Months For Biting Italian Opponent / F.g Bans Nollywood From Shooting Ebola Movies / Smart Akpors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.