Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,581 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! (16273 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 23, 2013
if i say i'm not fed up with nigeria then i'm decieving myself.
i'm just frustrated that i can kill someone now.many problems in mylife and in nigeria.feel like i can make a coup.but i cnt.feel like changing nigeria and i cant.all this situation is making me to ask questions,
if God is not in nigeria,i mean if he is in other countries.?i mean cant God make everyone equal? can God change nigeria?m i still gonna make it? cause m loosing the enthusiasm i had as a child.i had a dream but its not coming to pass.
i wish i can leave nigeria for a better place.i wish God can make me rule nigeria.i wish i had someone who can help with my dreams.boko haram and their trouble,pipeline vandalism,unemployment,ASUU strike,poor health,corruption,foolishness,lazy generation.nigeria is just cursed.
men am tired in olamides voice.Bleep nigeria and its leaders.i dont know why i am a nigerian.i just hate nigeria.
nairalanders i just need a ray of hope but i cant see it.nothing is coming like i dreamt.

36 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2013
Swerve!!!

Roll over me and turn that frown upside down.

grin
Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by DJDOLA(m): 9:57am On Sep 23, 2013
Mr man u better find one work do....no be only u get tired of nigerIYA nigersufer oooo

8 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Lovetinz(m): 10:02am On Sep 23, 2013
Me too. I hate Nigeria!
I told my mum when I was young,
She konked me and said 'go tell your dad'
My dad redesigned my teeth with slaps.
Now I call it 'Naifeereeah'
He also said, don't disrespect your country.

Old boy, Look at the bright side.
Make the best of what you have.
Right now, over 70people are in the devil's own Shopping Mall in Kenya.
You could have been there.

Smile, Bro. Smile.

19 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Akshow: 10:13am On Sep 23, 2013
don't sweat it my guy. i'm sure naija self does not give a rat ass about you. Na God hand we dey
Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 23, 2013
Akshow: don't sweat it my guy. i'm sure naija self does not give a rat ass about you. Na God hand we dey

and me too dont care about them too.i just hate nigeria
Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Adrenaline123(m): 11:29am On Sep 23, 2013
Ebig22: if i say i'm not fed up with nigeria then i'm decieving myself.
i'm just frustrated that i can kill someone now.many problems in mylife and in nigeria.feel like i can make a coup.but i cnt.feel like changing nigeria and i cant.all this situation is making me to ask questions,
if God is not in nigeria,i mean if he is in other countries.?i mean cant God make everyone equal? can God change nigeria?m i still gonna make it? cause m loosing the enthusiasm i had as a child.i had a dream but its not coming to pass.
i wish i can leave nigeria for a better place.i wish God can make me rule nigeria.i wish i had someone who can help with my dreams.boko haram and their trouble,pipeline vandalism,unemployment,ASUU strike,poor health,corruption,foolishness,lazy generation.nigeria is just cursed.
men am tired in olamides voice.Bleep nigeria and its leaders.i dont know why i am a nigerian.i just hate nigeria.
nairalanders i just need a ray of hope but i cant see it.nothing is coming like i dreamt.
You hate nigeria eeh, probably because of corrupton, boko haram, etc. But let me put it hook line and sinker to you that there is no country out there without problem, it might be on
security- yes nigeria is facing a hard time here with security but have you taken time to study other countries like syria, pakistan, afghanistan, somalia, iraq, iran, North and South Korea, kenya, mali, even the America where somebody will wake up and pull the trigger on a school. Think about it.
Environmentally- you are in nigeria just witnessing only floods and erosion, study asia; china, japan when you see heavy cyclone, tsunami, strong whirl wind storm that can lift cars, tornados destoying every where. In USA we have mighty forest fires, snow storm that can cover houses, hurricanes, In south america we have earth quakes and tsunamis.
Economically- maybe you have seen people travel overseas and on coming back they spread money, now the question is do you know what they are doing to survive, some wash toilets, cars some work in old peoples home, park dirts while some are drug dealers some engage in very bad or despicable acts just because of petty money which is of high value when compared to nigerian.
Maybe you have not seen successful people in nigeria who started their toil in this country and today they are satisfied.
It may be abstruce or complicated to understand, just have a rethink and believe in your country, do not wait for the government to do something for you, its just for you to be focused and achieve something in life. In terms of development nigeria/africa will develope just a matter of time.

60 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Glamglam(f): 12:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
please see a psychologist... I doubt your problem is all Naija's fault.. pele, e go beta

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Iaz93: 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2013
Adrenaline123 is right. On point!

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Nobody: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
Op, hate the mindset .... Not the country, which can be empty and void if there is no one living in it...am not saying u shud blow up everyone. grin.. But don't u think, u shud occupy your mindset, with something creative, instead of waiting endlessly for the strike to be over... Look within, and and think beyond the box...be positively creative with your mind, also turning it into buisness.. God will not come down from heaven to solve issues here, that has already been solved years back..
So be positive and think inwards to bring out something that u think is not there and will u will surprised ... It could be marketable...and sort out for...
Best of luck in your search.

3 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by bebe2(f): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2013
@ OP sorry u are feeling like this,

i totally understand ur plight.

its a miracle youths in that country are still all jolly considering the forecast of the future.

Dats why suicide dnt surprise me in naija, I just wonder " war took him so long"

now, have a cold drink, listen to ur best music i.e if there is light, and try to take ur mind off things.

give it a day or two, then draw up a plan of how u intend to achieve ur goals.
Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by juman(m): 4:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
This is not a good country.

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by jmoore(m): 5:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
No be your mates dey trek to Libya? Follow them

6 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by AbuMikey(m): 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
All izz well
Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2013
I feel the pain bro, all u gat to do is believe in yourself tomorrow go better

OR you wan make we occupy Nigeria, I'm ready to join you.
You are not the only one that hates the bleeped up country. #ASUU

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by kokoye(m): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2013
Adrenaline123:
In terms of development nigeria/africa will develope just a matter of time.

When exactly?

I read this exact line in some 1962 publication....just like 'end time tinz'

4 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by tspun(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
reaLLY...don't Think of what nigeria will do for u instead think of what u can do for nigeria. D problem with so many graduate is that theyl depend too much on our failed govt.. Do something there are alot of opportunities out there just take ur time u will make it.

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by yertyr(m): 6:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Mtcheww.... Go to frontpage scroll down and u wud see a topic about a 13yr old boy with NO REPRODUCTIVE ORGAN.
Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 23, 2013
9ja mata tire person na.which way Nigeria??
Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by tolextony(m): 6:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
@OP

1 Like

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Freiburger(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
OP, I feel you bro, But one thing is sure, Hope is the last thing that can die.
If man no die man no go rotten.
Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by gunners160(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2013
If mikel can score after 7 yrs of no goa.if Arsenal can reach d top of d epl table after 4yrs.if ameachi rotimi culd b called bck 2 pdp after being rejected.if barcelonia can lose ball possesion after 317 games.if mario balotelli can lose a penalty 4 d 1st time in is life dat man/woman holdin nigeria nd everybody in d village or aso rock must die dis year

21 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
Adrenaline123:
You hate nigeria eeh, probably because of corrupton, boko haram, etc. But let me put it hook line and sinker to you that there is no country out there without problem, it might be on
security- yes nigeria is facing a hard time here with security but have you taken time to study other countries like syria, pakistan, afghanistan, somalia, iraq, iran, North and South Korea, kenya, mali, even the America where somebody will wake up and pull the trigger on a school. Think about it.
Environmentally- you are in nigeria just witnessing only floods and erosion, study asia; china, japan when you see heavy cyclone, tsunami, strong whirl wind storm that can lift cars, tornados destoying every where. In USA we have mighty forest fires, snow storm that can cover houses, hurricanes, In south america we have earth quakes and tsunamis.
Economically- maybe you have seen people travel overseas and on coming back they spread money, now the question is do you know what they are doing to survive, some wash toilets, cars some work in old peoples home, park dirts while some are drug dealers some engage in very bad or despicable acts just because of petty money which is of high value when compared to nigerian.
Maybe you have not seen successful people in nigeria who started their toil in this country and today they are satisfied.
It may be abstruce or complicated to understand, just have a rethink and believe in your country, do not wait for the government to do something for you, its just for you to be focused and achieve something in life. In terms of development nigeria/africa will develope just a matter of time.

What is this one saying, for how many yrs, Nigeria go better ko
Keep jonzing yourselves and don't take to the streets and get what is yours. Keep on dreaming bro.
They say money can't buy joy but I'd rather cry in a bugatti. I'd rather live in those developed countries.

By the way compare bad roads, no electricity, corruption, flooding, poor health facilities, low life expectancy, high mortality rate, poverty, unemployment, inflation, low standard of living, BokoHaram, poor security, poor education, strike upon strike few polio cases and everything we experience in Nigeria. Dude you have no point.

17 Likes

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by OlowoB(m): 6:36pm On Sep 23, 2013
bebe2: @ OP sorry u are feeling like this,

i totally understand ur plight.

its a miracle youths in that country are still all jolly considering the forecast of the future.

now have a cold drink, listen to ur best music i.e if there is light, and try to take ur mind off things.

give it a day or two, then draw up a plan of how u intend to achieve ur goals.
In as much as I agre dat dre are some issues begging for serious solutions in this country etc I don't really like the tone in which u passed ur message across.

@op, u need 2 seriously change ur mindset. Dis country is blessed and u just need 2 see things positively. God bless u

Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by Freiburger(m): 6:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
gunners160: If mikel can score after 7 yrs of no goa.if Arsenal can reach d top of d epl table after 4yrs.if ameachi rotimi culd b called bck 2 pdp after being rejected.if barcelonia can lose ball possesion after 317 games.if mario balotelli can lose a penalty 4 d 1st time in is life dat man/woman holdin nigeria nd everybody in d village or aso rock must die dis year
abioooooo grin grin grin
Re: Lamentations Of A Nigerian!!! by creativemusic: 6:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
no water, no light, no job, no friend, no hospital, no school, school fees are very high, no social security, feeding per day is one food per day, no money to buy drugs, etc etc etc. Let our government stop glorifying development of only infrastructure alone and leaving behind the people who supposed to enjoy this infrastructures in sickness and death. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do You Handle Rumors About Yourself? Share Tips / Reasons Kids Are Tiny Drunk Adults / Generator Fume Kills Health Officer, Wife In Abia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.