Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,422 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? (85242 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Mesmerize(f): 4:06am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

olodo, you sure you no be aboki?
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by dreeldee: 4:12am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

olodo, you sure you no be aboki?

grin grin grin grin grin grin so aboki no be person if i be one grin ok tell me the meaning since you know it grin grin grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Mesmerize(f): 4:14am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin so aboki no be person if i be one grin ok tell me the meaning since you know it grin grin grin
well, I know, but I wnt tell you cool
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by dreeldee: 4:16am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

well, I know, but I wnt tell you cool
i don't that's why i'm asking, please tell me wink that is if you know it grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Mesmerize(f): 4:19am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

i don't that's why i'm asking, please tell me wink that is if you know it grin
I am not telling o. , yes I know it. . .beg me! cool

seun will probably ban us for offtopic tomor
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by dreeldee: 4:23am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

I am not telling o. , yes I know it. . .beg me! cool

seun will probably ban us for offtopic tomor

ok back to the topic i dont want to be banned like you tongue, seriously how can you tell ?and what's that immaculate thing?
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Mesmerize(f): 4:24am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

ok back to the topic i don't want to be banned like you tongue, seriously how can you tell ?and what's that immaculate thing?
I'm not telling you na. . . I said beg me
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by dreeldee: 4:26am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

Mesmerize:

ok i beg grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Mesmerize(f): 4:27am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

ok i beg grin grin grin grin
hmmm. , I dnt feel like telling! too late grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by dreeldee: 4:34am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

hmmm. , I dnt feel like telling! too late grin

hehehehehe!!! Olodo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Mesmerize(f): 4:36am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

hehehehehe!!! Olodo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
. . . . and just when I was abt to tell you I see this undecided
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by dreeldee: 4:38am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

. . . . and just when I was about to tell you I see this undecided

liar angry
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Mesmerize(f): 4:40am On Jun 24, 2008
dreeldee:

liar angry
why are you scowling? want me to kiss the wrinkles away? cool
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by StephenP(m): 4:41am On Jun 24, 2008
shocked *pulls out camera to take evidence*
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Mesmerize(f): 4:43am On Jun 24, 2008
*sends my bulldog after him* grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by dreeldee: 4:48am On Jun 24, 2008
StephenP:

shocked *pulls out camera to take evidence*

Mesmerize:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by StephenP(m): 4:54am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

*shoots the bitch (no pun intended. . .the dog was female)*
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Mesmerize(f): 4:56am On Jun 24, 2008
StephenP:

*shoots the bitch (no pun intended. . .the dog was female)*
eh en!! nice safe tongue

Nighy nite, hon. This old lady needs to sleep before her wrinkles folds her eyelids in place tongue
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by StephenP(m): 4:57am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

eh en!! nice safe tongue

Nighy night, hon. This old lady needs to sleep before her wrinkles folds her eyelids in place tongue

Aiit sweetie. I know I'll be all up in your dreams.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Mesmerize(f): 5:01am On Jun 24, 2008
StephenP:

Aiit sweetie. I know I'll be all up in your dreams.
shocked angry embarassed shocked
See how you bobo dey dream! grin
leave na, lemme sleep wink
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by StephenP(m): 5:04am On Jun 24, 2008
Mesmerize:

shocked angry embarassed shocked
See how you bobo dey dream! grin
leave na, let me sleep wink

LOL. . . I knew you'd deny it. Anyway, goodnight Toyin love.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Mesmerize(f): 5:09am On Jun 24, 2008
aiite, Night, just make sure DaPhoenix doesn't come after me with a gun! Night! wink
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by StephenP(m): 5:10am On Jun 24, 2008
LOL. . . she won't.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by shylladear(f): 9:22am On Jun 24, 2008
i guess one of the ways to know if a guy is virgin is whenever he sees a naked woman he starts acting like a kid or when he wants to poke, grin he gets there even before the time (u know wat i mean) cheesy
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by tunes2k10(m): 12:15pm On Jun 25, 2008
all these girls sef, e na do start again, ok, tell me watin u dey look for virgin man for or your babalawo don send you work? cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by CARUSO(m): 12:18pm On Jun 25, 2008
you can tell if the guy cant use his dipper to find the honey-pot!
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Gabry(f): 12:44pm On Jun 25, 2008
uhm. . . I have nooooooooo idea. undecided
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by holythug(m): 12:53pm On Jun 25, 2008
. . .in bed wink tongue
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by ladybam(f): 1:01pm On Jun 25, 2008
he is not sure which buttons to press, shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by izeek(m): 1:09pm On Jun 25, 2008
its hard but u will always know cos them be bolo big time.
and mesmerize, if nlanders are such liars and fakes, y are u here still?
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by karpaka: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2008
no way;
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by ladybam(f): 1:23pm On Jun 25, 2008
he go dey look every every like mumu
, but still go form big boy cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook" / Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.