Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,520 members, 7,808,899 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? (85244 Views)

Met His Fiancee A Virgin But Got Deflowered By Another Guy / Can We Guys Physically Tell If A Girl Just Had Sex Recently With Another Guy? / How To Tell If A Guy Likes You: Does He Like You? Why Are Guys So Hard To Read? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by saucekid2: 8:29pm On Jun 25, 2008
i follow rule pass you ooo
my first ban since i join . . . i even drink 4 bottles yesterday becus i try
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2008
saucekid2:

i follow rule pass you ooo
my first ban since i join . . . i even drink 4 bottles yesterday becus i try

grin grin grin grin

Mesmerize:

jekad, pandora, sausekid2, rockchik, CARUSOuna bad children! why can't you guys behave like me, you dey get banned! follow the rules na cheesy

angry angry angry
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Mesmerize(f): 8:36pm On Jun 25, 2008
jennykadry:

angry angry angry
kiss kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by CARUSO(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

jekad, pandora, sausekid2, rockchik, CARUSOuna bad children! why can't you guys behave like me, you dey get banned! follow the rules na cheesy

u be veteran now
since i know u dem don throw u comot for molue like 6-7times?!
grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Mesmerize(f): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2008
CARUSO:

u be veteran now
since i know u them don throw u comot for molue like 6-7times?!
grin
get online. I got sth to tell ya
Am feeling so crappy. . . cry
oh sh*t!

angry embarassed shocked cry
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by CARUSO(m): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2008
Mesmerize:

get online. I got sth to tell ya
Am feeling so crappy. . . cry
oh sh*t!

angry embarassed shocked cry

ok, hope u fine!
chat in a bit! wink
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by beauteous(f): 9:47pm On Jun 25, 2008
topic----By deir face nd character,u myt knw 'em
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by origina9ja(f): 9:50pm On Jun 25, 2008
A virgin dude would try to stick the dic.k in the arse instead of the jackpot!

A virgin dude would freeze if u give him a packet of condom to wear!!

lol na the mistake you do b dat habbaa
i think say u dey civilized small
mke i kno make mistakeooo dis nah method man abi
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by CARUSO(m): 9:54pm On Jun 25, 2008
origina9ja:

b]lol na the mistake you do b that habbaa
i think say u dey civilized small
mke i kno make mistakeooo this nah method man abi[/b]

u don miss road

dis is someone else!
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by na2day2(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2008
@ Cayon

are u still hunting for a virgin male?
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Cayon(f): 6:04pm On Nov 21, 2008
where in the world you find this thread? LOL

No, i am not looking for a Virgin unless you want to declare that YOU ARE A VIRGINgrin grin

Take care

Peace
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by dbaptist1(m): 1:10am On Nov 22, 2008
hey i am a virgin
u just gotta believe the guy wen he tells u
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Cipriani(m): 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2008
@canyon

I a a virgin, I don't even know where that hole is,

Would you like to show me and put me through on how to use my thing tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by teeboy034(m): 3:05am On Jan 20, 2009
toto mugu!
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by na2day2(m): 3:17am On Jan 20, 2009
Cayon:

where in the world you find this thread? LOL

No, i am not looking for a Virgin unless you want to declare that YOU ARE A VIRGINgrin grin

Take care

Peace

i declare that i am a virgin! ! ! cool cool cool cool
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 20, 2009
na2day?:

i declare that i am a virgin! ! ! cool cool cool cool
After your 50th sexcapade, right?
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Epi: 3:39am On Jan 20, 2009
Based on a conversation with a girlfriend, she said its best to have a Virgin man. Why? You get to coach through the entire act. and everything is more comfortable because they seem to take things slower and gentler and more romantic, which many of us women would prefer sometimes.

Me, Personally I would be honored if a man saved himself for me. I would respect him and love him for it the rest of my life. But in this day and age - a man saving himself for a woman he loves is like listening to a fairy tale story or should i say a myth.

Let me log off b4 i get in trouble

One love
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by teeboy034(m): 3:48am On Jan 20, 2009
na your own be dat sha!
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by na2day2(m): 4:52am On Jan 20, 2009
HeatFusion:

After your 50th sexcapade, right?

who is counting? tongue tongue tongue

epi:

Based on a conversation with a girlfriend, she said its best to have a Virgin man. Why? You get to coach through the entire act. and everything is more comfortable because they seem to take things slower and gentler and more romantic, which many of us women would prefer sometimes.

Me, Personally I would be honored if a man saved himself for me. I would respect him and love him for it the rest of my life. But in this day and age - a man saving himself for a woman he loves is like listening to a fairy tale story or should i say a myth.

Let me log off b4 i get in trouble

One love

then i am ur man grin grin grin grin grin [size=4pt]by the way are u a virgin wey u dey ask for a virgin male?[/size] undecided undecided
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Nobody: 5:13am On Jan 20, 2009
na2day?:

who is counting? tongue tongue tongue
Me!! Gotta problem with that? cool cool grin
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by na2day2(m): 5:30am On Jan 20, 2009
HeatFusion:

Me!! Gotta problem with that? cool cool grin

yes, u got F9 in math tongue tongue tongue
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by whobemumu(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2009
the girl when dis v me had no idea

i was already a legend in watching blue film

after the thing i give am she kept on asking for more until i drive the ashewo
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by TheSeeker(m): 12:32am On Jun 24, 2009
I'm curious, seriously! I see every girl on here talking about virgin males, makes me wonder how many male virgins you have had lay you. Is it that there are plenty virgin males out there or you are high rated experts in dis flowering males? Anyone from LA in the house?
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by topup: 2:13am On Jun 24, 2009
I don't believe there is a way to tell for certain.

But one thing I've noticed is friends when they say; "He was terrible in bed." . . who knows maybe they laid with a virgin, or someone who wasn't too experienced and yet I've also had friends who've said; "He was a natural, very tentative and instinctive." Who knows really. .
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by yomexxy(m): 4:02am On Jun 24, 2009
He always cant wait to see a lady naked; though shivers at the sight but still is in hysteria for it.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by vivaladiva(f): 5:44am On Jun 24, 2009
he wld have the experience of a virgin, dats how u tell, u know trying to shove his manliness in ur navel, twisting ur nipples too bleeping hard, fingering u like ur pussy was made of rubber, kissin u like a washing machine,taking 4 ever to undo ur bra, generally making a right tit of him self, oh did i mention coming way to quickly even for his own liking, havent been wiv one but i suspect these wld be expected
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by whobemumu(m): 10:34am On Jun 24, 2009
vivaladiva u are tooooo current , all this happened to smone i know ,
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by Timsilver(m): 1:02pm On Jun 24, 2009
Whobemumu@& who is dat u.
Vivaladiva@Taking forever 2 undo ur bra ke i disagree wit u on dis 1 particulaly.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by whobemumu(m): 1:18pm On Jun 24, 2009
no not me

am very talented

i dont think its a matter of not being able to remove it

i think itsmore of not being sure if she wants it removed or what the consequences will be esp since na im first time
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by smooooooth: 1:19pm On Jun 24, 2009
if his koboko is very light coloured.

alot of p***y diving makes it dark

the darker, the years of experience.

i thnk cos p***y juice is acidic  

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by janetjane(m): 2:26pm On Jun 24, 2009
well , i am a virgin and i think you cant easily know one unless that guy is some how foolish by himself.
Re: How Can You Tell If A Guy Is A Virgin? by cutie999(f): 3:58pm On Jun 24, 2009
try telepathy or beta stil if he doesnt know that a woman cant cum wit just penetration alone but also needs sum clit stimulation i shud know cos im experienced : grin tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"I Caught My Husband Masturbating With Your Photo" - Woman Tells Lady (Photos) / Guy Marries His Girlfriend Of 8 Years / Lady With Massive Backside Causes "Hold Up On Facebook"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.