Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Browse With Your Computer Using Your Android Phone As A Modem Through USB Cord - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Browse With Your Computer Using Your Android Phone As A Modem Through USB Cord (6165 Views)

How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet / USB Cord And Virus Issues. / How Can I Configure My Pc To Browse Using Phone As A Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browse With Your Computer Using Your Android Phone As A Modem Through USB Cord by androidFather: 12:03pm On Sep 23, 2013
HOW TO TETHER ANDROID ONTO COMPUTER

These instructions will explain how to get Tether your android device onto your Windows computer, i.e, browse with your computer using your android phone as a modem through USB Cord.

All you need to do is follow the instructions below. If you have a Mac and need the instructions, click here.

Instructions
1. Download and install the Tether PC software: http://tether.com/a/tether.exe

2. Connect your Android to your computer with the USB cable that came with your Android. On your Android phone go to Settings > Applications > Development and check USB debugging.

3. Once the download completes on your PC, please run the setup and follow the instructions. At some point you may see a screen that says it can't verify the publisher, this is because we are using Google's default Android Drivers. Please be sure to agree and install these drivers.

see screenshot and instructions here
http://g-loaded..com/p/blog-page.html
Re: Browse With Your Computer Using Your Android Phone As A Modem Through USB Cord by booglesax(m): 12:33pm On Jun 23, 2015
My names are collins mark base in lagos,get 3gig for 1k on ur andriod phone,configuration fee applies:07060534443.
Re: Browse With Your Computer Using Your Android Phone As A Modem Through USB Cord by booglesax(m): 12:59pm On Jun 23, 2015
My names are collins mark base in lagos,get 3gig for 1k on andriod phone,configuration fee applies:07060534443.

(1) (Reply)

Google Announces Own OS (Google Chrome OS) / Plsss Help!!! How Good Is An Hp Elitebook 6930p Compared To Hp Compaq 6910p?? / Glo Internet Modem Configuration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.