Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,521 members, 7,808,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 PM

FIFA 14 For Android... - Phones (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FIFA 14 For Android... (394635 Views)

Fifa 14 PPSSPP Settings / Please Help On How To Unlock The Game Mode Features Of FIFA 14 On Android / Airtel Nigeria BBM Suscription Code For Android And Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by georgee(m): 5:27pm On Dec 02, 2013
haibe:

I don't get, what does installing a game have to do with browser?
Wuld av given u the screenshot , just kinda busy at the moment
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by darequam(m): 5:32pm On Dec 02, 2013
haibe:

okay then just follow the instruction I gave earlier

done with the download, should I also change the name of the files
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Drizzle007(m): 5:36pm On Dec 02, 2013
guys.. Wot u need to do is dis. Wen u open fifa14 frm playstore. Wait for lyk two minutes on the game before u click on open exisitin purchase. Just so dat the game cn connect to the server.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by haibe(m): 5:37pm On Dec 02, 2013
darequam:

done with the download, should I also change the name of the files

yes the .obb file
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by darequam(m): 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2013
after following. all instructions, this is where i kp ending up at, even with wireles access full on my fone.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by soojar(m): 7:15pm On Dec 02, 2013
haibe:

did you install the apk file?? did you rename the .obb file in Android/obb folder?

Yes, I did. But it refused to open, I just put back the 1.3.2 version cos I saved it on a system and it installed again but the issue of unlocking still persist.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by haibe(m): 8:54pm On Dec 02, 2013
soojar:

Yes, I did. But it refused to open, I just put back the 1.3.2 version cos I saved it on a system and it installed again but the issue of unlocking still persist.

try freedom. apk

you can google it and download
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Osyxcel(m): 9:31pm On Dec 02, 2013
soojar:

Make sure your play store works, and internet access is fully on 3G. Then click on unlock all. It should tell you something like "Billing could not be completed". Just click on "Check for existing purchase". That's all.

#This works for the Andropalace apk 1.2.8 don't know abt others.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by darequam(m): 4:03am On Dec 03, 2013
Thanks so much @Haibee and others, my fifa14 finally worked oh, i can't really say this was what i did to make it work, but after so many try & errors, following ur directive, it worked oh.......... The only ish now is team update, commentary and all the best controls to use.
Over 400mb for commentary, what network would i use to down that (⊙o⊙)-_-///

Thanks anyway my Bros
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by haibe(m): 6:10am On Dec 03, 2013
darequam: Thanks so much @Haibee and others, my fifa14 finally worked oh, i can't really say this was what i did to make it work, but after so many try & errors, following ur directive, it worked oh.......... The only ish now is team update, commentary and all the best controls to use.
Over 400mb for commentary, what network would i use to down that (⊙o⊙)-_-///

Thanks anyway my Bros

you can use the game pad control, I don't like that swiping control

Commentary is about 480mb, you can always download if you have a good Internet connection if u have but I think the commetary download is resumable because mine got interrupted several times and it resumed back.

For now team update won't take more than a minute to download...maybe at January transfer window it will be heavy.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by georgee(m): 7:25am On Dec 03, 2013
Who go help me oooooo.. I only have version 132 (apk and Data) undecided
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 03, 2013
Can i get it on my playstore, for Tecno Q1..
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Buchukwu: 2:18pm On Dec 03, 2013
I've downloaded everything and went to google playstore,it showed installed, i pressed open and it forces closes,please help,im using Tecno p3
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by faftop: 3:30pm On Dec 03, 2013
turn on ur wifi... i use p3 too... mennn dat game sweet.. playing season 4 nw...
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Buchukwu: 3:40pm On Dec 03, 2013
faftop: turn on ur wifi... i use p3 too... mennn dat game sweet.. playing season 4 nw...
My WIFI is on and its still the same please help or can u give me the link u used to download the one u are using now? please
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by AMT01: 11:11pm On Dec 03, 2013
haibe:

uhm! what's the commentary size of he folder?

D commentry size of d folder 485 i forgot d exact size, i deleted it but i backed it up in my pc before deleting it pls hw i go do and i get any mb to download again, help me how i go take use dat one i backed up in my pc
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by dakama(m): 12:15am On Dec 04, 2013
have put this game night I can't play matches only penalty, what is wrong with it
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by haibe(m): 5:44am On Dec 04, 2013
AMT01:

D commentry size of d folder 485 i forgot d exact size, i deleted it but i backed it up in my pc before deleting it pls hw i go do and i get any mb to download again, help me how i go take use dat one i backed up in my pc

put it in the Android/data folder
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 7:05am On Dec 04, 2013
dakama: have put this game night I can't play matches only penalty, what is wrong with it
keep trying it's going to unlock
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by dakama(m): 7:30am On Dec 04, 2013
Ochillary: keep trying it's going to unlock
How bro
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 04, 2013
Pls i need ur hlp guys.... my Fifa 14 is no longer responding
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by soojar(m): 10:29am On Dec 04, 2013
haibe:

try freedom. apk

you can google it and download

Thanks for your efforts. I was able to finally pay with my Visa card (equivalence of 986 naira exactly was deducted). Everything is now unlocked, I've joined you guys now in the enjoyment club. I will check out the freedom application though what other things can I use it for?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by georgee(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
soojar:

Thanks for your efforts. I was able to finally pay with my Visa card (equivalence of 986 naira exactly was deducted). Everything is now unlocked, I've joined you guys now in the enjoyment club. I will check out the freedom application though what other things can I use it for?
Na wa ooo, i even wanted to purchase with ma visa card as well to unlock all modes, see d error i got:
"This version of the application is not configured for billing through google play. Check the help centre for more information."

What's the next thing
@Soojar, wia did u download ur files from?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by haibe(m): 3:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
soojar:

unlocking games or apps that requires some kind of payment like money coins, etc
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by grinace(m): 6:32pm On Dec 04, 2013
use freedom it has a catapult logo, use it to unlock any paid for shit in an app, dont go wasting ur e-money like baba olowo. requirements to use freedom is that ur phone must be rooted nd u need internet conection. only apps it dnt work 4 re vpn app
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by IboBoyNuel(m): 6:36pm On Dec 04, 2013
PlZ I downloaded this game from playstore. Though it got interrupted several times but I finally finished doWnloading it but it won't install. A friend transferred the game for me with his laptop, still it refused to install. I think it is Because of the one I downloaded on playstore. Though I have deleted it but yet the new game won't still download. Please what should I do? I'm using a tecno pad n9.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 04, 2013
dakama: How bro
on ur 3g & keep on clicking on EXISTING PURCHASE
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by AMT01: 11:34pm On Dec 04, 2013
haibe:

put it in the Android/data folder

I put in d folder but stil it did nt work
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Buchukwu: 1:17pm On Dec 05, 2013
Pls help me, i've installed d game in my tecnop3 but its running slow, any solution?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by abdulr747(m): 5:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
Good news for those who cannot download their FIFA 14 commentary directly from the game duo to slow network and other factors, as they can now download it from the link below.
INSRUCTION:
Download and extract the file and place the comentary folder in SDcard/Android/data. Enjoy
DOWNLOAD LINK:
www.uppit.com/kyj0zf54dmnj/FIFA14-ENGLISH-COMMENTARY.rarl

1 Like

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Osyxcel(m): 7:49pm On Dec 05, 2013
georgee:
Na wa ooo, i even wanted to purchase with ma visa card as well to unlock all modes, see d error i got:
"This version of the application is not configured for billing through google play. Check the help centre for more information."

What's the next thing
@Soojar, wia did u download ur files from?

You're a step close to unlocking it. Just click on "check for existing purchase".
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 11:55pm On Dec 05, 2013
dakama: How bro
just be patient... it's going 2 unlock

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (64) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.