Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,904 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

FIFA 14 For Android... - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FIFA 14 For Android... (394549 Views)

Fifa 14 PPSSPP Settings / Please Help On How To Unlock The Game Mode Features Of FIFA 14 On Android / Airtel Nigeria BBM Suscription Code For Android And Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Segunagagu(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2013
Osyxcel:

Yes, SDcard is memory card. If you can't find the obb folder, create it. check the screenshot below.

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1333037_Screenshot_2013-09-29-18-08-40_pngeb321f205a15a98613f4e7f2de7fbe64[/img]
I really appreciate bro. I got it..and its working. but the fifa 12 field is nt displaying well. thw field is just displaying error. .and fifa 14 is fucking slow. .plsss wat can I do
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Segunagagu(m): 12:47pm On Oct 04, 2013
fifa 14 is crashing on my tecno n7..plssssss y
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2013
Segun agagu: fifa 14 is crashing on my tecno n7..plssssss y
na lie
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Segunagagu(m): 3:50pm On Oct 04, 2013
Ochillary: na lie

I swear. if it eventually play. it will be sooo lagging and slow
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Osyxcel(m): 6:00pm On Oct 04, 2013
Segun agagu:

That's because there is no enough RAM for it to run well. Make sure you close all applications before playing. You can also switch off data too.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 05, 2013
Segun agagu:
check ur phone well weda na tecno
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by ngorluv: 3:57am On Oct 05, 2013
Please for those who have downloaed the game,I need the appropriate link ....thanks and am waiting
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Graviton(m): 9:52am On Oct 05, 2013
I downloaded the play store app...everything dey locked, how exactly do I unlock this thing....I have been playing penalties so tey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:11pm On Oct 05, 2013
Wow!!!! i'm loving this game.

to those who haven't downloaded the game yet, i'll advice you download through torrent

search for the game at thepiratebay.sx

i wasted a lot of MB, because my download kept cutting at 60%, 30% etc

Abeg who knows where i can download the commentary(separately) - any site?

its like the download manager in the game doesn't have resume capabilities, i have to restart the download very time the network fails

i want to download the commentary file seperately then insert it into FIFA 2014 (if possible)
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
olasman0: guys which browser is d best 4 downloading a large file lyke fifa14..reply pls

Use torrents

Download a torrent manager in Play Store(atorrent)
then search for the game @ thepiratebay.sx
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by dunmorris(m): 12:16pm On Oct 05, 2013
Segun agagu: fifa 14 is crashing on my tecno n7..plssssss y
e know day crash; ON WIFI NETWORK LOAD UR GAME
grin
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by dunmorris(m): 12:19pm On Oct 05, 2013
Graviton: I downloaded the play store app...everything dey locked, how exactly do I unlock this thing....I have been playing penalties so tey
download droid vpn conect with ur net work choose uk servers den enta fifa 14 and locate wre to unlock it. dats all NB CLICK ON CHECK FOR EXISTIN PURCHASE

1 Like

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2013
akwunmi: I have already downloaded d data files b4 n now I try conect to unlock it n it says error connecting to store

i faced similiar problem as you..... it can be very frustrating

I'll list the steps i took to get it working(unlocked)

1. install the apk and copy the file to /andriod/Obb folder

2. open the game, just to make sure it will open

3. go to play store and search for FIFA 2014(of course you must be connected)

4. there you will see 2 buttons(open and uninstall) - Choose open

5. go to the play tab and select tournament

6. you'll see the price needed to unlock the game(that means it is connected to the server). DON'T choose this!!!!!!

7. choose 'check for existing purchase'

8. Vola!!! 'You have already purchased this game

Your FIFA 2014 has now been unlocked, you can disconnect from the internet(if you want)

I hope this helps, i know how frustrating it is to have the game but be unable to play it except penalties

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by NOLONGTIN1(m): 12:37pm On Oct 05, 2013
EMMAUGOH: My phone has ish with wifi, so how in the hell am I gonna get this game of 1.2gb to play in this phone, gut sensation Xe for sale without wifi

you dont need a wifi to download or play the game, i download mine and got it running over mobile network(Airtel 3k for 6gb for 3mnts).

Although i used almost 3gb because the download kept cutting at certain interval and Zippyshare doesn't have resume capabilities for free users

i'll advice you download it through torrents, you wouldn't use up to 1.5gb for dat

Recommended torrent site: thepiratebay.sx
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Graviton(m): 10:22am On Oct 06, 2013
dunmorris: download droid vpn conect with ur net work choose uk servers den enta fifa 14 and locate wre to unlock it. dats all NB CLICK ON CHECK FOR EXISTIN PURCHASE
make I try am
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by StanMash(m): 12:17pm On Oct 06, 2013
That wifi trick is a saviour. Unbelievabely, my cuz sold his phone becos of that fifa 14 ish where it blacks out. Lol. This has just saved me and my cousin. Die hard Fifa fans. About the commentary, I think its best u download from within the game IMO.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Jeffy1206(m): 12:19pm On Oct 06, 2013
NO LONG TIN: Wow!!!! i'm loving this game.

to those who haven't downloaded the game yet, i'll advice you download through torrent

search for the game at thepiratebay.sx

i wasted a lot of MB, because my download kept cutting at 60%, 30% etc

Abeg who knows where i can download the commentary(separately) - any site?

its like the download manager in the game doesn't have resume capabilities, i have to restart the download very time the network fails

i want to download the commentary file seperately then insert it into FIFA 2014 (if possible)
guy how did u install frm torents cos i downloaded myn frm torlock.com and its in zip format. so how did u unzip urs to make it work.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by DrTony1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

6. you'll see the price needed to unlock the game(that means it is connected to the server). DON'T choose this!!!!!!

Your FIFA 2014 has now been unlocked, you can disconnect from the internet(if you want)

I hope this helps, i know how frustrating it is to have the game but be unable to play it except penalties
Thamk you very much bro. Good job but pls i need ur help, i downloaded my fifa 14 directly from google play but cant unlock it through any way it's frustrating Downloading an application one can play. Playing Only Penalty na torture. Pls help out bros, i wan follow una enjoy too. Thanks alot in advance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by dunmorris(m): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dr.Tony:

Thamk you very much bro. Good job but pls i need ur help, i downloaded my fifa 14 directly from google play but cant unlock it through any way it's frustrating Downloading an application one can play. Playing Only Penalty na torture. Pls help out bros, i wan follow una enjoy too. Thanks alot in advance
use vpn to enteer ur fifa 14 and unlock it conect d vpn with ur browsin network
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by DrTony1(m): 10:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
dunmorris: use vpn to enteer ur fifa 14 and unlock it conect d vpn with ur browsin network
Thanks bro but i use a wi fi to browse so do i still use vpn, my problem is when i connect to google play succesfully i click on the allready purchased button but it fails. Pls help
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by dunmorris(m): 11:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
Dr.Tony:

Thanks bro but i use a wi fi to browse so do i still use vpn, my problem is when i connect to google play succesfully i click on the allready purchased button but it fails. Pls help
if vpn connects wifi then try it again and give feed back
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 08, 2013
NO LONG TIN:

Help!!! I downloaded mine directly from the play store and have tried what you instructed with droid VPN(existing purchase) but I get the "Your purchase could not be completed reply." Please help!
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 12:28am On Oct 08, 2013
SirChotas:

Help!!! I downloaded mine directly from the play store and have tried what you instructed with droid VPN(existing purchase) but I get the "Your purchase could not be completed reply." Please help!

Also, I was actually wondering if I needed to install a modded .apk to get it to work like you said, but the apk from andropalace fails to install. I get "App not installed" . Prolly cos there's a pre-installed apk from the whole downloading from play store? I need help abeg, this is my 2nd Fifa14 download from playstore, I mistakenly deleted the data file of the first one due to the same unlocking frustration. And, I actually tried paying the $6.10 the first time.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Jessewizy(m): 6:01am On Oct 08, 2013
kiss
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by BRAINZBox(m): 6:42am On Oct 08, 2013
While tryin ur different methods remember to back up d obb file oh...it wil b a touchin story if u throw away 1.3gig in naija wonder ntwrks oh...

Nd try to search 4 a modded apk of version 1.2.9
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by BRAINZBox(m): 6:47am On Oct 08, 2013
While tryin ur different methods remember to back up d obb file oh...it wil b a touchin story if u throw away 1.3gig in naija wonder ntwrks oh...

Nd try to search 4 a modded apk of version 1.2.9
Den rename ur .obb file to main.129.com.ea.game.fifa14_row.obb
Turn on ur wifi den open d fifa 14..if it succesfully opens..click on d facebook stuff in d home page,after wich put in ur correct facebook details,it will ask if it should contact ur f b frnds.blah blah blah...Jst accept den go to d kickoff and click d check existin purchase nt d unlock all,bt under d unlock all...jst kip clickin evn if it looks lik it wil nt budge...success to u.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Osyxcel(m): 6:47am On Oct 08, 2013
SirChotas:

Also, I was actually wondering if I needed to install a modded .apk to get it to work like you said, but the apk from andropalace fails to install. I get "App not installed" . Prolly cos there's a pre-installed apk from the whole downloading from play store? I need help abeg, this is my 2nd Fifa14 download from playstore, I mistakenly deleted the data file of the first one due to the same unlocking frustration. And, I actually tried paying the $6.10 the first time.

Move Ur cache folder away from obb, uninstall the play store apk, move the cache folder back to obb, install the Andropalace apk, then unlock by clicking "check for existing purchase" under the "unlock all"
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Jeffy1206(m): 6:59am On Oct 08, 2013
why my own refuse to open Na? its always saying resource not found cos I
may not have purchased the app... what am I doing wrong pls.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by BRAINZBox(m): 8:16am On Oct 08, 2013
Jeffy1206: why my own refuse to open Na? its always saying resource not found cos I
may not have purchased the app... what am I doing wrong pls.

Move d cache away from d obb folder uninstall den reinstall d apk,mak sure d .obb file matches wit d cache version..dat is v1.2.8 apk wit v1.2.8 obb file or v1.2.9 apk wit v1.2.9 .obb file..den folow d instructions pasted above
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 08, 2013
Osyxcel:

Move Ur cache folder away from obb, uninstall the play store apk, move the cache folder back to obb, install the Andropalace apk, then unlock by clicking "check for existing purchase" under the "unlock all"

The cache is the 1.3gb data file, right? Even then, I can't find the playstore apk anywhere on the phone, plus, wouldn't I be in trouble if I unstalled the playstore apk? Playstore go still dey work abi I go need another apk after Fifa don do?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Osyxcel(m): 9:41am On Oct 08, 2013
SirChotas:

The cache is the 1.3gb data file, right? Even then, I can't find the playstore apk anywhere on the phone, plus, wouldn't I be in trouble if I unstalled the playstore apk? Playstore go still dey work abi I go need another apk after Fifa don do?

Yes, the cache is the 1.3 folder. Move it somewhere else on your memory card.

I meant the FIFA apk downloaded from playstore, and not the playstore apk itself. Go to settings > app> scroll to FIFA14 and uninstall it.

Return that FIFA folder to SDcard/Android/obb. install the andropalace apk and launch.

Make sure it's the whole FIFA folder you moved o.

If you dont move the folder away before uninstalling the former apk, you'll lose the 1.3Gb data, and you'll have to redownload.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by dlaw007: 9:47am On Oct 08, 2013
Hope it'll play on Tecno d5. Can someone tell me if chainfire3d works on Tecno d5 without causing any problem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.