Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

FIFA 14 For Android... - Phones (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FIFA 14 For Android... (394639 Views)

Fifa 14 PPSSPP Settings / Please Help On How To Unlock The Game Mode Features Of FIFA 14 On Android / Airtel Nigeria BBM Suscription Code For Android And Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Whizzcute(m): 11:16am On Jan 19, 2015
lizzlix:
I got my fifa 14 through system from a tech guy. The issue is that I tried to send it to a friend through xender but after sending the data and apk, and I copied(because there's no "move " option on his infinix zero) them from the xender file on his phone to his obb and data . the stuff is just showing "downloading file because folder could not be found". I don't know how to go about it , because it's actually my first time of trying to send games. Please, I need someone to tutor me. preferably a phone number will be very ok , so that we can do it through whatsapp. thanks.
Use Es File Xplorer then make use of wifi
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by abduldope(m): 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2015
pls i nid link to dwnld this game d 1 on first page no longer function..... plssss oo
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by navee46: 3:13pm On Jan 20, 2015
Hi ppl,

I want to know how you can have more money in career mode of FIFA 14? My phone is not rooted.
Is it possible to have more money without rooting?
Pls help me
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by navee46: 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2015
aranthes:

I have .
As a matter of fact, I've completed my manager mode.

How did you do that? Pls let me know. Is it possible without rooting the phone?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by nurey(m): 5:11pm On Jan 20, 2015
navee46:
Hi ppl,

I want to know how you can have more money in career mode of FIFA 14? My phone is not rooted.
Is it possible to have more money without rooting?
Pls help me

I have also completed the career mode as a manager I managed many club but ended with chelsea with a sum of more than 300,000 dollars. Money isn't my problem all you have to do is scout for players using the deep search criteria and when the players are found you sell them. I scouted for a player and paid 40million dollars for him and later sold him to Arsenal next season for 100million dollars. You sign players when scouted at cheap price buy them and when transfer is open you sell them. Lot more that's the way to make money the only expensive choice in the career mode is stadium upgrade.

The only team that gave me problem was newcastle and that's because B4 I left as their manager, they had the best youngsters any team can go up against, its fun managing the under dog teams and challenging than managing high end teams, I managed
1. Hull city
2. Cholcester
3. Chelsea
4. Newcastle
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Whizzcute(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2015
nurey:

I have also completed the career mode as a manager I managed many club but ended with chelsea with a sum of more than 300,000 dollars. Money isn't my problem all you have to do is scout for players using the deep search criteria and when the players are found you sell them. I scouted for a player and paid 40million dollars for him and later sold him to Arsenal next season for 100million dollars. You sign players when scouted at cheap price buy them and when transfer is open you sell them. Lot more that's the way to make money the only expensive choice in the career mode is stadium upgrade.

The only team that gave me problem was newcastle and that's because B4 I left as their manager, they had the best youngsters any team can go up against, its fun managing the under dog teams and challenging than managing high end teams, I managed
1. Hull city
2. Cholcester
3. Chelsea
4. Newcastle
Oga,abeg help me out...Someone sent FIFA 14 to me and it played very well without unlocking,but since i've bn sending to other pple but its nt playing in their fones,(Requiring to Unlock) ,wat could be d reason?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 7:59am On Jan 22, 2015
Whizzcute:
Oga,abeg help me out...Someone sent FIFA 14 to me and it played very well without unlocking,but since i've bn sending to other pple but its nt playing in their fones,(Requiring to Unlock) ,wat could be d reason?

Same here too.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by nurey(m): 8:22am On Jan 22, 2015
Whizzcute:

Majorly the fifa 14 has two folders, the main one is situated in the obb folder while there is another in the data folder, I guess if you want to copy to another device just copy both folders to their respective destination and I guess everything will work.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Whizzcute(m): 9:45am On Jan 22, 2015
nurey:

Majorly the fifa 14 has two folders, the main one is situated in the obb folder while there is another in the data folder, I guess if you want to copy to another device just copy both folders to their respective destination and I guess everything will work.
yeah,i did exactly dat..
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by immanuello(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2015
Whizzcute:
yeah,i did exactly dat..
yes i did too.
so please how can i unlock this beautiful game because yesterday i put on my data and wifi as well, all i was reading was "no internet connection", "error failure to connect to internet " upon this i dont know what to do again. please help me on how this problem of unlocking can be solved straight-away thanks sir /ma.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by immanuello(m): 8:46pm On Jan 22, 2015
ty265:

Same here too.
same here as well.Just yesterday somebody sent me fifa 2014 and everything was done rightly but the problem is to unlock. so please help a gentleman i beg you all in the name of what you believed in! thanks.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by immanuello(m): 9:15pm On Jan 22, 2015
Leobreezy:
I've already unlocked mine, it's just the speech file thing that's driving me nuts. I guess I have to download it again. Thanks for the help
Pls sir,how did u unlock ur own, thanks.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by nurey(m): 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2015
immanuello:
same here as well.Just yesterday somebody sent me fifa 2014 and everything was done rightly but the problem is to unlock. so please help a gentleman i beg you all in the name of what you believed in! thanks.

The problem you will have with unlocking is your android tab must be rooted, now if your tab has root access, you need an app called freedom, after installing ur freedom, open it and select fifa 14 let it do its abracadabra and then fifa 14 opens, where you have unlock just select pre-existing purchase and alas, ur fifa 14 is unlocked, freedom just helps the fifa 14 to connect to server.

But if you don't have root access, you must have facebook app installed on your android, when u open fifa 14 u find a place where you are asked to login to or with facebook once u select that it will load for a while and then once you are able to connect to fifa server just go to unlock and choose pre-existing purchase and wala, you have unlocked fifa for life. If you are having problems get intouch using whatsapp my number is in my signature.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by immanuello(m): 10:48pm On Jan 22, 2015
sir i am so indebted to you for this succinct and helpful hand you extended to me.I say thanks to you alots sir.i will do this and inform you of how it would go.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Leobreezy(m): 12:17am On Jan 23, 2015
immanuello:
Pls sir,how did u unlock ur own, thanks.
I downloaded the cracked or mod apk, opened it from Google play and clicked on "restore purchase"
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by navee46: 10:12am On Jan 24, 2015
nurey:

1. Hull city
2. Cholcester
3. Chelsea
4. Newcastle

Hi,

I have done that also. What i wanted is i have seen many people who got more money in their first season itself. Just want to know how to do that.

Also, when will u say u have completed career mode? Is it just completing a season?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by nurey(m): 11:41am On Jan 24, 2015
navee46:

Hi,

I have done that also. What i wanted is i have seen many people who got more money in their first season itself. Just want to know how to do that.

Also, when will u say u have completed career mode? Is it just completing a season?

If you want to manage chelsea, your budget would probably be 50million while let's say westham, your budget would be probably 5million so you see the difference, the only way to increase your budget is by paying with real money over the internet or in your first season, you can still scout for players using the most expensive (deep search) and when you buy a player for 2m, you can sell him for 3times that amount. I signed a scouted player for 40m and he was worth 100m after I signed him and I put him in the market, arsenal mumu paid 130m for the guy so if you are able to scout atleats 5 players with good over all attribute around (80-99) u sign them for between 2m to 10m they would be worth 3 times that amount when you want to sell them.

As for the end of career I played a lot of seasons and a lot of competitions can't really count and at a time, the game just said congratulations you have completed career mode (chelsea with 450,Bleep,Bleep million dollars) with all upgrades 10 over 10.

HINT
1. The more players you have, the more salary you are paying out, at the end of every match, I don't have more than 4 reserves (one striker, 2 midfielders, one goalie) as for the reserves I meet in new teams, I always dispose them.
2. You need to upgrade your stadium manager so you can earn more money when you play at home
3. When the game is near ending, no matter how long you scout, new players will never be found, so never keep a player that is getting old (anything 30yrs I don't leave nor do I buy).
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by princeparis(m): 1:57pm On Jan 26, 2015
How can I update my squad. Everytime I searched it always says its up to date. But I the news signings are still in their old clubs.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by proffnico(m): 4:18pm On Jan 26, 2015
princeparis:
How can I update my squad. Everytime I searched it always says its up to date. But I the news signings are still in their old clubs.
not anymore bro.. Not on playstore
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by ozyblazze: 4:51pm On Jan 29, 2015
most times when I open the game it works but other times it force closes when it wants to connect to Google play .what's the problem ?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by proffnico(m): 7:11pm On Jan 29, 2015
ozyblazze:
most times when I open the game it works but other times it force closes when it wants to connect to Google play .what's the problem ?
Coz of the version " Download version 1.3.6"
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by abbeyboyz54(m): 9:55pm On Jan 29, 2015
Now that fifa 14 is no more on play store, how can I unlock it
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by proffnico(m): 6:29am On Jan 30, 2015
abbeyboyz54:
Now that fifa 14 is no more on play store, how can I unlock it
download it from aptoide. Easy to unlock
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by immanuello(m): 3:56pm On Jan 30, 2015
proffnico:
download it from aptoide. Easy to unlock
is your phone rooted please when you unlock, thanks sir.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by gervinho: 4:30pm On Jan 30, 2015
pls I downloaded FIFA14 from mogbiene, and freedom, but still can't unlock it.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jan 30, 2015
gervinho:
pls I downloaded FIFA14 from mogbiene, and freedom, but still can't unlock it.

Stop freedom n play a match in fut14 (online)
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by proffnico(m): 10:33pm On Jan 30, 2015
immanuello:
is your phone rooted please when you unlock, thanks sir.
don't understand
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by pat077: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2015
nurey:

is worldcup and champions leg nt on fifa14? And hw can i update d squad?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by falansa: 10:13am On Feb 02, 2015
I really want to play this game. I have downloaded the 7 parts from androidpalace, can anyone explain how to merge them together so I will be able to play and unlock the game? Please
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Sylvekzee(m): 2:57am On Feb 03, 2015
I have done everything possible to unlock this game all to no avail. It's no longer in play store, so that check for existing purchase method isn't working even freedom. My phone is rooted too.

I heard someone say something about connecting to Facebook, has anyone tried it? Did it work?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by proffnico(m): 7:37am On Feb 03, 2015
Sylvekzee:
I have done everything possible to unlock this game all to no avail. It's no longer in play store, so that check for existing purchase method isn't working even freedom. My phone is rooted too.

I heard someone say something about connecting to Facebook, has anyone tried it? Did it work?
what's d version?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by awofe20(m): 12:52pm On Feb 03, 2015
Sylvekzee:

Use dis FIFA14 V1.3.2 FULL HACK APK By-DjjoeMan(MMF)
.apk http://d-h.st/B2K

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (64) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.