Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,329 members, 7,780,853 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:37 AM

FIFA 14 For Android... - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / FIFA 14 For Android... (394096 Views)

Fifa 14 PPSSPP Settings / Please Help On How To Unlock The Game Mode Features Of FIFA 14 On Android / Airtel Nigeria BBM Suscription Code For Android And Iphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Graviton(m): 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
Osyxcel:

I only know of the V1.2.8 andropalace apk that works. Download it here: http://www1.datafilehost.com/get.php?file=a32f8848

Then rename your FIFA folder and obb to the ones in my screenshot.

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1348865_Screenshot_2013-10-08-12-56-25_png72877f8a25d703c960ba726a1dfc5ae4[/img]

[img]http://www.nairaland.com/attachments/1348866_Screenshot_2013-10-08-12-56-29_pngb09406b9488ec88130cbd92ad2d483f0[/img]

Note: Don't forget to backup/move your data folder when you want to uninstall your current apk o
thanks
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Osyxcel(m): 12:52am On Oct 12, 2013
veektorh: Av tried both apk 1.3.0 and , 1.2.9 still no luck cry ..

Try that one I posted. Just a little push, I'm sure you'll do it. Goodluck!
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by YEBOKO(m): 6:16am On Oct 12, 2013
Please help after have finished downloading all dis is what I still get oooooo please help

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Osyxcel(m): 6:28am On Oct 12, 2013
YEBOKO: Please help after have finished downloading all dis is what I still get oooooo please help

Did you download the data cache? if yes, where did you download it and where did you download your apk?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by hariorh: 7:33am On Oct 12, 2013
I installed this game on my techno phantom and it works wella. My issue with it is that it just goes blank sometimes when i'm not in WiFi area after I launch and tap the screen to continue. Its done this three different times now and its getting frustrating. Anything I can do to correct this?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by BRAINZBox(m): 8:24am On Oct 12, 2013
hariorh: I installed this game on my techno phantom and it works wella. My issue with it is that it just goes blank sometimes when i'm not in WiFi area after I launch and tap the screen to continue. Its done this three different times now and its getting frustrating. Anything I can do to correct this?

[size=18pt]ATTENION EVERYONE!![/size]

I jst discovered that if u turn off ur phone den turn it on again[RESTART]……You have to turn on ur wifi for d first time launch of FIFA 14..Morning people

1 Like

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Osyxcel(m): 8:46am On Oct 12, 2013
BRAINZ_Box:

I jst discovered that if u turn off ur phone den turn it on again[RESTART]……You have to turn on ur wifi for d first time launch of FIFA 14..Morning people

Yes, that's true.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Osyxcel(m): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2013
hariorh: I installed this game on my techno phantom and it works wella. My issue with it is that it just goes blank sometimes when i'm not in WiFi area after I launch and tap the screen to continue. Its done this three different times now and its getting frustrating. Anything I can do to correct this?

You don't have to be in a WiFi area to use it, just switch on your WiFi and launch the game. Also note that anytime you restart your phone, you have to switch on the WiFi to start the game.

1 Like

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by shifiloaded: 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2013
is there anyone that has successfully downloaded the speech file? and how large is it
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 12, 2013
^ its like 500mb. Its their any site I can upload my commentary for you guys? I already zipped it and all. It worked on my friend's phone just that he lost his progress and continued with mine.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2013
Phoenix619: ^ its like 500mb. Its their any site I can upload my commentary for you guys? I already zipped it and all. It worked on my friend's phone just that he lost his progress and continued with mine.
4shared.com
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by mbourie(m): 6:20am On Oct 13, 2013
i downloaded the data from the rugame link.....after staying awake throughout the night, only for me to install the data and what i saw was parsing error-chai!!! Any solution?

1 Like

Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Graviton(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2013
hello, are there online gamers here?..I do play from time to time(when I'm not studying)... my origin account username is Graviton367

I'd really love to I'd play against someone
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Graviton(m): 11:11am On Oct 13, 2013
mbourie: i downloaded the data from the rugame link.....after staying awake throughout the night, only for me to install the data and what i saw was parsing error-chai!!! Any solution?
I have decided to stick with the one I downloaded from Google play store, it let's me play online
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by LordOrochimaru(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
Make una help me o...after I put the data in the obb folder, I opened the apk but it keeps downloading d sd files again...what do I do? Is there a zip file for this app cos all I see are .rar files
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2013
BRAINZ_Box:

Mine works perfect without aving to on Wi-Fi! Even after restarting the Fone.. just unlocking it that has bin a prob
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by BRAINZBox(m): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
veektorh:
Mine works perfect without aving to on Wi-Fi! Even after restarting the Fone.. just unlocking it that has bin a prob

Yah..to unlock it u need a good cracked apk.nd cracked APK needs d trick

Read tru dis thread..nd if u read every post frm A to Z..nd stil cant unlock it..know dose guyz wink in d village ar at work tak ur droid for deliverance..

Cheers

grin
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Jeffy1206(m): 1:11am On Oct 14, 2013
Hello guys,I downloaded mine from play store how can I unlock it to get de full game pls...
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Stanley08(m): 5:16am On Oct 14, 2013
I will try a fresh install tomorrow, I always restore Titanium backup so I can get my Speech file working. And for the guy that posted earlier, it's 473MB exactly. wink
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by OgidiOlu3(m): 6:00am On Oct 14, 2013
Lovely thread u guys got here. I copied the speech folder from a colleague's phone and pasted it in my own data folder and it still doesn't work. How can I fix that please?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by mbourie(m): 8:46am On Oct 14, 2013
@graviton how can I install d online type? @BRAINZ_Box please can you help me out with steps from download to rename to install to extract.........is it download -rename-install-extract n copy? which files to download first BTW FIFA apk or data? which one will I rename and/or install BTW apk and data 1st-to main.129.ea.com.game.fifa14 blah blah blah......will the fifa apk and data be in d same folder and lastly, which one BTW d apk n data will I extract using 7zipper? I think using steps like step 1.....step2......step3.....wud help most ppl here. thanks in anticipation. I have dis files but don't know how to go about it....y I tried opening d FIFA icon I was told " I have not purchased d game blah blah blah
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Stanley08(m): 11:21am On Oct 14, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:
Lovely thread u guys got here. I copied the speech folder from a colleague's phone and pasted it in my own data folder and it still doesn't work. How can I fix that please?

Actually copy the entire 'com.ea.xxxx' folder from Android/data/ there is a better chance it will work dat way. smiley
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Deruze(m): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
Please guys ,where can I download fifa14 commentary . I Don waste mb wey don reach to finished download dam fa ,even dey break any time I dey download. Please help ,I have tried it for like 10time
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2013
Deruze: Please guys ,where can I download fifa14 commentary . I Don waste mb wey don reach to finished download dam fa ,even dey break any time I dey download. Please help ,I have tried it for like 10time
Download directly through ur game na
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by OgidiOlu3(m): 3:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
Let's play online guys, username's sijiajayi1.
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Deruze(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
fabulousfortune: Download directly through ur game na
e dey break
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Graviton(m): 4:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Ogidi-Olu:
Let's play online guys, username's sijiajayi1.
sent you a request, anyone else playing online multiplayer?
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Graviton(m): 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2013
mbourie: @graviton how can I install d online type?
Google play store...I don't know if the cracked one supports online play
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
Deruze: e dey break
Kk. But mine continued from it's last point after each break sha
Re: FIFA 14 For Android... by Stanley08(m): 5:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
Deruze: e dey break

When I downloaded mine, it was breaking but I kept retrying and it kept working. just as guy above said... I used my WiFi sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (64) (Reply)

Some Useful Nokia Codes & How To Format/Reset Ur Phone / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.