Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,147 members, 7,780,085 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:28 AM

A Question Every Banker Must Not Fail On Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / A Question Every Banker Must Not Fail On Interview (1280 Views)

These Are The Questions That Made Me Fail/lost The Interview / On Interview, How Do I Answer The Salary Question? / A Question For NNPC On The 2012 Mass Recruitment- Plz Read! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Question Every Banker Must Not Fail On Interview by ncpat(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
According to Guinness Book of records the smallest Bank in the world was found in Nigeria and it housed lot of cash in foreign currency, what is the name,the size and location of the Bank? grin cheesy grin angry cool

Na joke oo but the joke get answer.
Re: A Question Every Banker Must Not Fail On Interview by biggerboys(m): 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
Who be dis now!!!!!

1 Like

Re: A Question Every Banker Must Not Fail On Interview by Debeloved87(m): 4:42pm On Sep 23, 2013
ncpat: According to Guinness Book of records the smallest Bank in the world was found in Nigeria and it housed lot of cash in foreign currency, what is the name,the size and location of the Bank? grin cheesy grin angry cool

Na joke oo but the joke get answer.
banky w..lol
shey i get am
Re: A Question Every Banker Must Not Fail On Interview by JbravoAdodger(m): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
E no go pass wema bank jor
Re: A Question Every Banker Must Not Fail On Interview by obibanks: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
Its farouk bank, if U̶̲̥̅̊ want add d name dat follows. U̶̲̥̅̊ Ω̴̩̩̩̥o go hear A̶̲̥̅♏ 4rm my mouth

1 Like

Re: A Question Every Banker Must Not Fail On Interview by wittyshey: 8:48pm On Sep 23, 2013
Aso Rock
Re: A Question Every Banker Must Not Fail On Interview by CallMeFemi(m): 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
The bank's name is "Under of Abacha's bed"

That's wher he keeps his billions!!
Re: A Question Every Banker Must Not Fail On Interview by ncpat(m): 11:38pm On Sep 23, 2013
obibank$:
Its farouk bank, if U̶̲̥̅̊ want add d name dat follows. U̶̲̥̅̊ Ω̴̩̩̩̥o go hear A̶̲̥̅♏ 4rm my mouth

Correct for the name so remaining the size and location

(1) (Reply)

Industrial Training (IT) Opportunity In Ibadan / Home Tutor In Ilorin. / Mgt. Endores

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.