Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,663 members, 7,801,917 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) (33473 Views)

Man Slashes Girlfriend's Throat In Calabar After 3 Rounds Of Sex / 20-yr-old Man Slits Niece's Throat After Stealing Her School Fees / Woman Allegedly Kills Husband By Stabbing Him At The Throat In Bayelsa (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by liyalla(m): 6:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
[quote author=dotunmanmp7]Sadness is what would have filled their mother's heart, when the news would
"Would" did it not already happen? undecided he looks so dead to me
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Ziggyzito(m): 6:57pm On Sep 24, 2013
cashkid18: thank God dt he did nt die
did you read the story at all? Or just jumped to comment?
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Rejoice5000(f): 7:07pm On Sep 24, 2013
what's the name of this movie, it did not look real to me.seems the guy wanted to laugh.
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by seangy4konji: 7:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
Why is dis guy smiling?listening to skelewu I guess
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by toprealman: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2013
FFS! That must have been a white vest......poor woman, horrible horrible situation.
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by eightsin(m): 7:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
RIP to d dead.
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Nobody: 8:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
both the brothers are fighting for the ownership of their fathers landed property
[size=30pt]it is real i watched it on tv[/size]
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Emzybrown: both the brothers are fighting for the ownership of their fathers landed property
[size=30pt]it is real i watched it on tv[/size]
[size=30pt] he died at new hope hospital onitsha, am a witness[/size]
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by trixandra(f): 8:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
stebell: This is not real. Jus look @ de man again, it's like he's smiling. Infact dis is frm a movie shot.

Rubbish
Bro, don't doubt what you don't know. This story is very real. It happened around my area
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Italiano1: 9:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
This is a very sad case- man's inhumanity to man. Is this how brothers settle differences in that part of the world?

3 Likes

Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by blackpanther25(m): 9:29pm On Sep 24, 2013
Unbelievable. Smdh
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by mamagee3(f): 10:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
Horrible story!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by emmabest2000(m): 10:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
Onitsha Ado , or maka why nao Come and see ONUMA ooo God have mercy , RIP To the dead
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Salgar: 10:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
The man must be a member of Boko Haram, he must have ran back to Borno.
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by bankyblue(m): 10:39pm On Sep 24, 2013
This can only happen in southeast.

If u agree with me click the like button....
And if u disagree, quote and say otherwise, I don't care

1 Like

Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by bendike: 12:19am On Sep 25, 2013
end time tinz
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Ilekokonit: 1:46am On Sep 25, 2013
When our elders said "Okere lomo iya gbe dun" (brotherhood is better from afar) they knew what they were saying. Overfamiliarity + idleness + lack of private space breeds contempt and resentment.

May the guy rest in peace but one thing we haven't learnt in Nigeria is the fact that even family members need to give themselves space at times. There is no need to be in each others face ALL the time.
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by boss1310(m): 3:45am On Sep 25, 2013
this happened at bida rd by otumoye street so for those of you calling it a scene from nollywood stop being a wise a.s,the victim's name was umunna he had a game house people watch live football matches there also.he is survived by his wife and 3 kids.the problem that got him killed is a one storeyed building left by his grandfather which his younger cousin(not same parents like the poster might have thought)wants sold but as the most senior male in the family(their two fathers who directly inherited the house has died)he refused and got killed for it.the murderer has been on the run since last week Monday
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Innodon(m): 4:20am On Sep 25, 2013
I saw the news on NAT Onitsha.The police arrested the victim's father.It's not a joke ooh.This is all about ETTs.
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by maasoap(m): 6:31am On Sep 25, 2013
sKeetz:

Education makes things a lot more easier undecided
So much for the education. MORE EASIER, Hahaha!
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by TabletMan: 6:32am On Sep 25, 2013
stebell: This is not real. Jus look @ de man again, it's like he's smiling. Infact dis is frm a movie shot.

Rubbish
do u want ♍ẽ̬̩̊‎​ to post another pix of the same man?

Rip UmuNna
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Vivyangel: 6:59am On Sep 25, 2013
Does it mean u cant read or undastand?D OP said he dat is graphic image dat he cudnt gt d real pix.
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 25, 2013
Another Cain and Abel? undecided
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by IYANGBALI: 8:48am On Sep 25, 2013
Moderator what would you call this barbaric action of a thing if not hend tyme thns?no just tell me what you would call it,it is end time thn
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Beaf1: 10:11am On Sep 25, 2013
COOLDUN: Take my words or leave it , this is one of the negative impact of the smoking and taking of drugs in our societies today. But when you tell people to desist from Indian Hemp/Drugs they would call you names. 9 out of 10 people you see in Nigeria today is either on one these drugs mostly the Indian Hemps, Gufu. You will see how many of them here on nairaland will react to this my comment now.

Many of these guys act so funny that you would be asking yourself if they are from this planet. Tell me how a brother would kill his brother over an argument? If you go deeply now to know topic of the argument, it would not be far from English Premier League clubs that don’t know it they exist or not . Man U, Chelsea, Arsenal, Man City, Liverpool, bla, bla, bla.

I pity their mother who wasted her 9months and years raising the beasts she called sons. Any fellow who raises a weapon and strike his/her brother/sister is not worthy to live as a human being. Take heart mother. RIP to the argumentetist dead man. Stay off from DRUGS my people.

^
9 out of 10 Which of the drugs are you on to arrive at that?

1 Like

Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by duwell(m): 10:18am On Sep 25, 2013
Those pix r fake. Etang Ekak!
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by macof(m): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2013
Tolexander: exactly what the bible says about the things at the end of time.

Brother against brother!
u be mumu...."end time end time" thats wat u mumus say when u see anything. as if u dont know of cain and abel. u would tell me if it was end time that cain killed abel
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by macof(m): 10:24am On Sep 25, 2013
nerodenero: As the days are going bye, satanic influence on earth keeps increasing. Indeed, it is a strange world we live now.
this one as come again with satan....abeg shey na satan tell am to kill em brother?
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Tolexander: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2013
macof: u be mumu...."end time end time" thats wat u mumus say when u see anything. as if u dont know of cain and abel. u would tell me if it was end time that cain killed abel
what are you saying brother? Wake up, it is past 10.
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by einscienstist(m): 11:38am On Sep 25, 2013
FIRE YOUR BOSSS!

Yes Become your own Boss. within the Next 48 Hours.Discover for free now By clicking Here.

Read More:
http:///social/122/6065
Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 25, 2013
smiley

Re: Man Slits His Brother's Throat In Onitsha (WARNING: Graphic Image) by dapizy02(m): 12:30am On Sep 26, 2013

Rubbish
As a blind creature dat u re, can't u see were d OP said is a graphic pic(nt d man)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State / I’m Destined To Be A Robber Teenage Robbery Suspect Photo / Policemen Search Phones And Pockets Of Passersby In Ijanikin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.