Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" (34584 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / Meaning Of Some Words In Hon. Patrick's Speech On ASUU Strike / ASUU Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by ikekings(m): 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
Lmao... **falls from okada**... Nollywood no dey carry last...
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by waxdude: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
anitank: And now that mikel has scored, soon nollywood will produce a movie titled "The goal of Obi" sad undecided
grin grin
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by Jayuba(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
The presence of this movie will not propel ASUU to call off d strike.
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by Mannylex(m): 7:16pm On Sep 23, 2013
prof1990: This jst shows Hw poor d movie industry is
Yeah, very poor.
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by Policewoman(f): 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2013
Yeyewood. They shouldn't forget to act OMBATSE part 1 to 5. tongue
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by hunter21(m): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2013
i know hollywood movies that carry lamer titles. You people should watch the movie before condemning it.
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by nickz(m): 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2013
undecided undecided they also need to go on strike for constant repitition of storylines undecided undecided
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by IYANGBALI: 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
pri3stess:
Phd in wetin? stupidity?
phd in fokiology
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by omajali2003(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pls who is ASUU? Is ASSU a name of a person, animal , place or thing? Pls, why is everyone talking about ASUU?
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by Iceman296: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2013
...You Guys Got It all Wrong, I was with My Movie Vendor Sometime last week and I saw this Particular movie on His Stand. I asked what Kinda Movie was That and He Replied it was The Lasu Story.
Remember When they went on Strike Or Closure Earlier this year For the Death of an Artist Or Celebrity Student, That's the Story in the Movie.

what Baffled me Was Why it was Named ASUU Strike Instead of Lasu. I guess to Garner More attention since Students are At Home Now!
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by rhames(m): 7:47pm On Sep 23, 2013
poverty of ideas
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by Iceman296: 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
liyalla: God punish producer and the entire crew... Do U think our staying at home for almost 3months is a joke? Any body when buy d film na enemy of progress.
Nothing Concern ASUU, its That Lasu Strike Story!
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by 3ace(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2013
maxwello.yg:
ROFLMAO
Naija nor dey dull at all.
Less than 3months into the strike and they have released a movie.
front page please.
I go try watch am paaaaa
First and foremost, this is not the first time ASUU will downtool. Hence, the producer could have been working on the film before this recent strike. Maybe they felt releasing the movie with the current event could capture the attention of the public into buying the CD. Secondly, let's assume that they did this movie within 3 months-i don't see anything bad or surprising in it as far as I'm concerned. Most Nigerian movies lack the display of stunts and difficult scenes that will consume time and resources unlike movies from foreign countries especially USA. Once the locations are within a state and all actors, actresses, equipments and cash are available, it shouldn't take them too long. Movie production can take too long only when there are complex scenes that require rehearsals in order to attain perfection.

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by Thebrightest(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2013
Maybe the next one go be FG MUST PAY ASUU.
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2013
pri3stess: This Oge Okoye babe she no dey send at all. Any role wey dem give am she go act, even though na waka pass role, that's why she will never be on the same level with Tonto, Mercy J etc.

what are u saying?.
Mercy johnson is d one dat acts every dam.n role in NW.
Oge okoye is actually more choosy
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by Youngzedd(m): 8:01pm On Sep 23, 2013
Pathetic movie industry.
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by habbee62: 8:11pm On Sep 23, 2013
I wonder why people are just disturbing thereself just because of a film, nollywood can do film ,are they forcing u to buy the film abi is it titled the story of ur life, if they should release subsidy as a film what is the different? federal government are there to fight ASUU are there to complain to, ao tired u are what the strike is causing u keep on complaining of anoda aspect of academy. Afterall u buy DVD 20 in 1, ASUU neva use 6 month after we go say na comedian dey use ASUU joke. Stay dre dey disturb urself. About nolywood
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by Nobody: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
While you all are busy pretending to be pro critics, the average nigerian girl, mother, sister, aunty and even some dudes have purchased this movie and the movie producers should have broken even by now.

Bottom line is they don't give a phuck about y'all and your opinion!
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by Krisddon: 8:14pm On Sep 23, 2013
E be like say anthing SU, wahala dey follow am? Jox thinkin. Beverly OSU, ASUU, OSUJI. In English language we hv "SUE" and u knw wht it means whn matters are taken to court. Court no be parti hall. Even sef dem den "SUE" ASUU.
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by Krisddon: 8:15pm On Sep 23, 2013
E be like say anthing SU, wahala dey follow am? Jox thinkin. Beverly OSU, ASUU, OSUJI. In English language we hv "SUE" and u knw wht it means whn matters are taken to court. Court no be parti hall. Even sef dem den "SUE" ASUU.
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by Saleem2: 8:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
When will ASUU part 2 will be out or no?
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by RedCard1(m): 8:22pm On Sep 23, 2013
there's even one they named "illuminati" and I couldn't believe a respected veteran like Olu Jacobs was part of it. Believe me, the concept behind this 'ASUU STRIKE' movie won't be a bad one but the movie industry will ruin it from the technical aspect to the directing and worst of all, acting. Remember the way ALUU 4 Killing movie went? The industry is just so poor.
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by Ryda(m): 8:28pm On Sep 23, 2013
NEXT ONE IS GOING TO BE INTERMISSION OF ASUU STRIKE
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by kensnoop: 8:30pm On Sep 23, 2013
Lil chilz: akpos dey drive 4 express him com see one
woman wey dey sell
meat akpos; how much 4 ur meat woman;
14,000 akpos; is too
expensive let me giv u 8000 woman; no 12,000
last akpos com drive comot afta a while him com drive bak.
akpos:ok i wil giv u
d money (he com bring money com out dey
count am) pls help
me put it in my boot (as d woman open d boot
afta a while close d boot.akpos just drove off witout paying
when he got home he
was hapy.And open d boot "no meat"
who com b d real 419 ?
my broda, its Zero/Zero= O
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by Sirnokiopee(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
anitank: And now that mikel has scored, soon nollywood will produce a movie titled "The goal of Obi" sad undecided

lmao... faint
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by ifenadi(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2013
3ace: First and foremost, this is not the first time ASUU will downtool. Hence, the producer could have been working on the film before this recent strike. Maybe they felt releasing the movie with the current event could capture the attention of the public into buying the CD. Secondly, let's assume that they did this movie within 3 months-i don't see anything bad or surprising in it as far as I'm concerned. Most Nigerian movies lack the display of stunts and difficult scenes that will consume time and resources unlike movies from foreign countries especially USA. Once the locations are within a state and all actors, actresses, equipments and cash are available, it shouldn't take them too long. Movie production can take too long only when there are complex scenes that require rehearsals in order to attain perfection.

U just said my mind.
A complex film takes years to produce whereas a simple and short film(like most of Nigerian home movies) takes few weeks to monts to produce.
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by RedCard1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
pri3stess: This Oge Okoye babe she no dey send at all. Any role wey dem give am she go act, even though na waka pass role, that's why she will never be on the same level with Tonto, Mercy J etc.
correct me if I'm wrong. Honestly, Mercy Johnson is the worst culprit when it comes to featuring in shoddy movies. Mercy does every useless movie. Oge Okoye and Chika Ike follows Mercy Johnson closely in the shoddy movie category. As for Tonto Dike, lets wait till morning comes
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by eyenCalabar(m): 8:40pm On Sep 23, 2013
ASUU STRIKE ADVERTISEMENT!!!
Yes O! E don happen again o.
Chukwudi Films in association
with Chukwuemeka Pictures
presents ASUU STRIKE.
Come hear the true story behind the whole ASUU Strike
o-
who start am, why dem start am,
who supose end am
and who no gree end am ooooooo!
U go c am all for dis movie.
Chai com c as university student dey suffer,
c as crime dey increase hehehe. rich man no even worry.
Leaders no even send.
Kai! ASUU STRIKE! ASUU STRIKE! ASUU STRIKE. . .
U go laff,cry and u go reason sef.
ASUU STRIKE! ASUU STRIKE 2013. . .
Grab ur copy now! Starring: Kanayo. O. Kanayo as
Goodluck Jonathan
Pete Edochie as Nassir faggie
Patience Ozokwor as Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Eucharia
Anunobi as Ruqayyat Ahmed Rufai and
Olu Jacobs as Gabriel suswan..
Grab ur coppppppppy now..!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by ifenadi(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
3ace: First and foremost, this is not the first time ASUU will downtool. Hence, the producer could have been working on the film before this recent strike. Maybe they felt releasing the movie with the current event could capture the attention of the public into buying the CD. Secondly, let's assume that they did this movie within 3 months-i don't see anything bad or surprising in it as far as I'm concerned. Most Nigerian movies lack the display of stunts and difficult scenes that will consume time and resources unlike movies from foreign countries especially USA. Once the locations are within a state and all actors, actresses, equipments and cash are available, it shouldn't take them too long. Movie production can take too long only when there are complex scenes that require rehearsals in order to attain perfection.

U just said my mind.
A complex film takes years to produce whereas a simple and short film(like most of Nigerian home movies) takes few weeks to monts to produce.

And what is wrong with a oge okoye's role?
Re: Nollywood Movie Titled "ASUU STRIKE" by Capableben(m): 8:41pm On Sep 23, 2013
Fynestboi: gringringringrin

bt make we tak beta tn dis nollywood abi na nollystick them no get brain again atall...

HOW I FIT DEY PUT THESE SMILEYS ABEG?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

NUC's List Of Top 100 Universities In Nigeria (2013) / Most Annoying Common Grammatical Errors In English / WAEC Releases 2018 WASSCE Results: How To Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.