Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:01 AM

Where Can One Learn German Language - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Where Can One Learn German Language (22863 Views)

How Can One Learn And Improve The Quality Of Ones British Accent? / Where Can One Learn German Language In PORT HARCOURT / Learn German Language In Port Harcourt at Schneider Institute (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Can One Learn German Language by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 23, 2013
I want to learn German language, anybody with idea of a German language center in Nigeria, preferably in south east or specifically Anambra, Imo
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by iamSi(m): 7:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
Of Cos Germany
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by toplevel: 11:04pm On Sep 23, 2013
I also need a place I can learn in port harcourt
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Ndyoo(m): 11:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
Please I will like to know too....this dude telling us to call him should tell us here or pack well
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by bluerange(f): 11:24pm On Sep 23, 2013
If it is Lagos dem plenty. I used to know someone years back in Awka who operated a language school (Spanish, German, French and Italian) along Ziks Avenue, no longer with his contact. By the way, am learning the German language alongside my study here in Nairobi and I tell you it is wonderful.
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Ndyoo(m): 9:45am On Sep 24, 2013
@bluerange where along ziks avenue. Address please...
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Nobody: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2013
@OP, if you want to use it for migration or study abroad purposes, your best bet is Goethe Institute in VI, Lagos. On completion, you'll write an exam and the German embassy or any other party would recognize your cert.

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by bluerange(f): 11:23am On Sep 24, 2013
Ndyoo: @bluerange where along ziks avenue. Address please...
I can't remember clearly now but I think it is one of those buildings opposite Eke Awka, that is if the guy is still operating there because i was there last in 2007.

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2013
jammyng: @OP, if you want to use it for migration or study abroad purposes, your best bet is Goethe Institute in VI, Lagos. On completion, you'll write an exam and the German embassy or any other party would recognize your cert.
yea i know about that, but am not residing in Lagos, i even want to apply for Goethe distance learning, how possible can i learn a language without a tutor.
bluerange: If it is Lagos dem plenty. I used to know someone years back in Awka who operated a language school (Spanish, German, French and Italian) along Ziks Avenue, no longer with his contact. By the way, am learning the German language alongside my study here in Nairobi and I tell you it is wonderful.
i will check that place out to know if they still exist.
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Ndyoo(m): 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
Not all of us stay in Lagos e come be say na VI. And I don't have to resign my day Job so that I can Learn German...Ich hoffe, Du verstehst?

Emzybrown please let us know if you check the place and they are still running

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by dasparrow: 6:00am On Sep 25, 2013
Emzybrown: I want to learn German language, anybody with idea of a German language center in Nigeria, preferably in south east or specifically Anambra, Imo

Just out of curiosity, what do you need to learn the german language for? Are you looking to study in germany?
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by dasparrow: 6:09am On Sep 25, 2013
bluerange: If it is Lagos dem plenty. I used to know someone years back in Awka who operated a language school (Spanish, German, French and Italian) along Ziks Avenue, no longer with his contact. By the way, am learning the German language alongside my study here in Nairobi and I tell you it is wonderful.

@Bolded

That's good. As for me, I have speaking the german language all my life. I was born in Germany and partially brought up there. I learnt to speak English when I was almost 7 years old in the UK. Before then, german is the only language I knew how to speak.

On a side note, I have a friend of mine here with me. She wants to know how she can study in Kenya. How does she obtain student visa? How does she apply to a Kenyan university? Do you know by any chance? Thanks.
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Justcul(m): 9:49am On Sep 25, 2013
Any german language schl in d north-west (kebbi, zamfara, sokoto)?
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by bluerange(f): 6:04pm On Sep 25, 2013
dasparrow:

@Bolded

That's good. As for me, I have speaking the german language all my life. I was born in Germany and partially brought up there. I learnt to speak English when I was almost 7 years old in the UK. Before then, german is the only language I knew how to speak.

On a side note, I have a friend of mine here with me. She wants to know how she can study in Kenya. How does she obtain student visa? How does she apply to a Kenyan university? Do you know by any chance? Thanks.

Student Visa is called Kenyan Pupils Pass, Some come to the country on a Kenya Tourist Visa and then get the Pupils Pass (Kenya Student Visa) at the Department of Immigration in Kenya. She needs to contact the International office of her chosen University. The procedure is simple and would only cost about $25.
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by economia: 7:21pm On Sep 25, 2013
IT IS LOCATED IN THE S
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by bluerange(f): 9:57pm On Sep 25, 2013
economia: IT IS LOCATED IN THE SAME BLOCK WITH GLO WORLD OFFICE FIRST FLOOR IN ZIK AVENUE AWKA YOU CAN STILL CALL ME ON 08033147591 FOR PROPER DIRECTION

Is it near the CBN office?
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by dasparrow: 8:50am On Sep 26, 2013
bluerange:

Student Visa is called Kenyan Pupils Pass, Some come to the country on a Kenya Tourist Visa and then get the Pupils Pass (Kenya Student Visa) at the Department of Immigration in Kenya. She needs to contact the International office of her chosen University. The procedure is simple and would only cost about $25.

Thanks bluerange. I will let her know.
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Odking: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2014
as of me, am studying mine (German language) along Onitsha/Owerre road at National Metallugical Institute Onitsha, Anambra State... call A.E Okonkwo---08035007798
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by economia: 1:03am On Aug 04, 2014
bluerange:

Is it near the CBN office?
yes
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by schedrack: 10:40am On Aug 11, 2015
Hey Guys,

My Company in Berlin Germany are planing a Student Project which is taking place soon. If you are interested in Studying in Germany please don't hesitate to contact me via Mail info@jambo-oga.de
Our Sponsors are high located well knowed Companies, after each semester break you have the chance to Work for this companies .

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Moreoffaith(m): 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2016
Graceville School of Languages

50 ,Shipeolu Street, Palm Groove, Shomolu, Lagos, Nigeria
Primary Phone
Secondary Phone
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by mkmyers45(m): 8:26pm On May 10, 2016
Any place in Abuja?
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by billchucks(m): 12:50pm On May 23, 2016
toplevel:

In Port Harcourt, you can learn how to speak and write the German language at Famlang Place.

Famlang International Language School is at the forefront of international language learning in Port Harcourt. You can reach them on:08036532254

they offer flexible courses also in:

English
German
Spanish
French
Mandarin
Hebrew
Latin
Russian

All tailored to help you achieve your goals and vision.

Their curriculum is of International standard. This means that once you have undergone their training you will be able to pass international exams.

They offer courses with immeasurable benefit to people who want to reduce the cost implication of spending an additional year to study a new language in foreign countries where they are seeking admission.

So you can see that studying at Famlang Language School offers you the following benefit:

1. Lower cost
2. Shorter years of graduation
3. Ease of assimilation into the foreign country you intend to study.
4. Better result as we help reduce the fear of the unknown which is known to have affected students in their first year.
5. Personalized learning to accommodate fast and slow learners
6. Monthly Payment Plan hence reducing the pressure of paying a bulk sum at once.
7. Outdoor Classes to put into practice what you learned in class.

<h2>Foreign University Placement/Recruitment</h2>

Apart from the Language classes we also offer:

1. Professional and Comprehensive travel services.
2. Placement into Universities in the Uk, The United States of America and other European countries.
3. Professional advice to help you make the best-informed choice.
4. Information about relevant and available scholarship
5. Information about schools with free tuition

And they offer a money-back guarantee on some of their services. This means that you will be offered a refund if you're not satisfied with some of our services.

This shows you that the customer is our watchword.

They partner with over 100 top-ranked high schools, colleges, universities, language schools and training facilities in the UK, USA, Canada and Ghana. Their students have been able to secure admission placements and high visa success rates administered by their team of professionals who take you on a journey and make the whole process easy and fun for you.

They have achieved over 98.5% success rate in Visa and admission placement.

The reason for the high success rate is because they understand the peculiarities of each individual and offer personalized service that helps them achieve success.

They also understand that your success is their success.

2 Likes

Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by billchucks(m): 12:52pm On May 23, 2016
toplevel:

In Port Harcourt, you can learn how to speak and write the German language at Famlang Place.

Famlang International Language School is at the forefront of international language learning in Port Harcourt. You can reach them on:08036532254 or 36 Akaniwor road, Orazi, Port Harcourt

they offer flexible courses also in:

English
German
Spanish
French
Mandarin
Hebrew
Latin
Russian

All tailored to help you achieve your goals and vision.

Their curriculum is of International standard. This means that once you have undergone their training you will be able to pass international exams.

They offer courses with immeasurable benefit to people who want to reduce the cost implication of spending an additional year to study a new language in foreign countries where they are seeking admission.

So you can see that studying at Famlang Language School offers you the following benefit:

1. Lower cost
2. Shorter years of graduation
3. Ease of assimilation into the foreign country you intend to study.
4. Better result as we help reduce the fear of the unknown which is known to have affected students in their first year.
5. Personalized learning to accommodate fast and slow learners
6. Monthly Payment Plan hence reducing the pressure of paying a bulk sum at once.
7. Outdoor Classes to put into practice what you learned in class.

<h2>Foreign University Placement/Recruitment</h2>

Apart from the Language classes we also offer:

1. Professional and Comprehensive travel services.
2. Placement into Universities in the Uk, The United States of America and other European countries.
3. Professional advice to help you make the best-informed choice.
4. Information about relevant and available scholarship
5. Information about schools with free tuition

And they offer a money-back guarantee on some of their services. This means that you will be offered a refund if you're not satisfied with some of our services.

This shows you that the customer is our watchword.

They partner with over 100 top-ranked high schools, colleges, universities, language schools and training facilities in the UK, USA, Canada and Ghana. Their students have been able to secure admission placements and high visa success rates administered by their team of professionals who take you on a journey and make the whole process easy and fun for you.

They have achieved over 98.5% success rate in Visa and admission placement.

The reason for the high success rate is because they understand the peculiarities of each individual and offer personalized service that helps them achieve success.

They also understand that your success is their success.

1 Like

Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Ademat7(m): 1:55pm On May 23, 2016
recognised foreign language Center around IYANA ipaja,pls let me know
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by eduform247: 3:37pm On Aug 27, 2016
Debohbenchmark; Foreign Language School In Lagos

Learn foreign Languages in Nigeria; Foreign Language School in Lagos, Nigeria.

ENGLISH, FRENCH, ARABIC, GERMAN, SPANISH, ITALIANO , RUSSIA, CHINESE, PHONETICS, PORTUGUESE

HEAD OFFICE
KM 1,LASU RD ORHEPTAL BUS STOP ISHERI OLOFIN LAGOS

DEBOH LEARNING ANNEX
21, ALABATA STREET, BAKERY BUS/STOP EGBEDA, LAGOS STATE, NIGERIA

See more of our services on our website: http://debohbenchmark.com/

Email: deboharena@gmail.com

TEL: 08056461740
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Ugosample(m): 8:08pm On Jan 09, 2017
Is Goethe instirut in Lagos very good?
Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Cipha(m): 7:39pm On Mar 06, 2017
In Port Harcourt, you can learn german at Schneider Institute
For
* Studying abroad in Tuition FREE schools (Bachelors, Masters, Diploma)
* To assist in Embassy visa interviews
* Preparation for German A1, A2, B1, B2 Exams
* Reunion Visas for spouses to Germany & Austria
* Corporate Language training for companies
* Language Tours & Translators.
* Visa Counseling

For more info call:
+2347039019567,

Or visit our office at:

22B Elelenwo Road, GRA Phase 1, Port Harcourt
Rivers State.
(Opposite D'Lounge Restaurant, same street with Everyday Emporium and Skippers fast food).

Re: Where Can One Learn German Language by Ademat7(m): 1:40pm On Mar 07, 2017
Which of these language institute operate on weekend basis

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB UTME Pre-registration Tips For Candidates – 2017 / PHOTOS: Bad State Of Secondary Schools In Kano / TASUED Protest: Soldiers Return With Armoured Tanks (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.