Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,132 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

Mobile Fone Apps Stores! Apple Store, Google Play, Ovi Store And BB Apps World. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Mobile Fone Apps Stores! Apple Store, Google Play, Ovi Store And BB Apps World. (2342 Views)

Can I Buy An Iphone From The Online Apple Store And Then Ship It To Nigeria / How To Get Paid Android App In Google Play For Free / Bbm Now Available On Samsung App Store and Apple Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mobile Fone Apps Stores! Apple Store, Google Play, Ovi Store And BB Apps World. by drnoel: 8:12pm On Sep 23, 2013
App stores are web based markets which offers more than just mobile apps. They are also Websites that aggregate software solutions for business or personal use. App stores, also known as an applications marketplace, are typically created and built by a “marquee” vendor, such as Apple, Google, Nokia, or BB, that serves as the anchor tenant for the marketplace. App stores serve as a hub where you can discover, search for, purchase and deploy integrated third-party applications.
The marquee vendors that run the marketplaces typically have a strong brand and a large customer base since no one vendor will ever have the time or expertise to build every possible application that a customer might want. But marquee vendors can attract developers to build complementary applications to sell to their large customer base.

Now lets move out of the literature. I have personally used lots of apps from different app stores. I have used apps from nokia store when I had my 5700. I also used BB when i used curve, then apps from apple when I initially used iphone 2. Now am using apps from google cos both my tablet and fone are androids (Galaxy S series). I would say I am quite happy to stay with android for the time being, atleast until they diappointment me. I like google app market.

So here is where u guys come in. Tell us what fone u used and how their apps where. Tell us what ur problems are with the app market u have tried. Tell us if u would recommend a particular app market. I know some of u use MTN, Glo or Etisalate app stores. What are ur major problems with these stores. I for one dislike mtn store.
Mods, this is a recast of a thread I mistakenly posted elsewhere but I do hope its now in its right place.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Fone Apps Stores! Apple Store, Google Play, Ovi Store And BB Apps World. by emabe: 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2013
drnoel: App stores are web based markets which offers more than just mobile apps. They are also Websites that aggregate software solutions for business or personal use. App stores, also known as an applications marketplace, are typically created and built by a “marquee” vendor, such as Apple, Google, Nokia, or BB, that serves as the anchor tenant for the marketplace. App stores serve as a hub where you can discover, search for, purchase and deploy integrated third-party applications.
The marquee vendors that run the marketplaces typically have a strong brand and a large customer base since no one vendor will ever have the time or expertise to build every possible application that a customer might want. But marquee vendors can attract developers to build complementary applications to sell to their large customer base.

Now lets move out of the literature. I have personally used lots of apps from different app stores. I have used apps from nokia store when I had my 5700. I also used BB when i used curve, then apps from apple when I initially used iphone 2. Now am using apps from google cos both my tablet and fone are androids (Galaxy S series). I would say I am quite happy to stay with android for the time being, atleast until they diappointment me. I like google app market.

So here is where u guys come in. Tell us what fone u used and how their apps where. Tell us what ur problems are with the app market u have tried. Tell us if u would recommend a particular app market. I know some of u use MTN, Glo or Etisalate app stores. What are ur major problems with these stores. I for one dislike mtn store.
Mods, this is a recast of a thread I mistakenly posted elsewhere but I do hope its now in its right place.
Hmm, streaming.
By the way my first fone was 3310, then 2300, 3650, N7, motorola X series, then iphones. Before I moved on to androids. Nokia ovi store is cool, apple store is also nice but one has to buy most of their apps. Android is more friendly.
Re: Mobile Fone Apps Stores! Apple Store, Google Play, Ovi Store And BB Apps World. by buchito1(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2013
My fi sadrst question is, wat da heck was wrong wit google play store on sarturday? Wen we needed them the most dey jst messed up... Anyways na nokia torch lite i dey use now!!!! God punish dat person wey steal my iphone angry
Re: Mobile Fone Apps Stores! Apple Store, Google Play, Ovi Store And BB Apps World. by drnoel: 2:48pm On Sep 24, 2013
buchito1: My fi sadrst question is, wat da heck was wrong wit google play store on sarturday? Wen we needed them the most dey jst messed up... Anyways na nokia torch lite i dey use now!!!! God punish dat person wey steal my iphone angry
Devil punish the person way steal im fone but then again u no tell us ur problems with any of the mobile apps market?

(1) (Reply)

My New Techno R7 Corrupts Memory Card / My Experience @ Solat Telecoms (cocoa Mall) / Data Increase Reversal; What Is The Fate Of Smile, Spectranet And Swift?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.