Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

This Will Be The Plea Of Some Christais,pagans And Atheist On Judgement Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Will Be The Plea Of Some Christais,pagans And Atheist On Judgement Day (405 Views)

My Fellow Agnostic And Atheist, What If We Got It All Wrong? / Will Everyone Watch Our Life History On Judgement Day / What Will Be The Fate Of Those Mentally Challenged on Judgement Day? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Will Be The Plea Of Some Christais,pagans And Atheist On Judgement Day by Nobody: 9:10pm On Sep 23, 2013
I THOUGHT HE WOULD KNOCK AGAIN
I read the story of a couple who were living in canada.The husband was drunkard who comes home very late....
It happens that he went out as he does everyday during a time it was snowing, and he did not return till the middle of the night; at that time his wife was asleep,after waiting for him all night. He knocked the door, and this woke his wife, but because he arrived home late she wanted to punish him by making him knock very well before she open the door ....but she has forgotten that it is until you wake up, you know you are sleeping...she woke up the next morning to know she had slept off....

By the time she woke up; she did not see her husband beside her.She remembered her husband knocked yesternight,and with haste she ran to the door but Alas! Her husband was dead....
With much grief she cried 'ahhhhhhh'she rolled on the floor and cried with great bitterness...
'i thought he would knock again'

this story,if true or not is telling us of how some people are extending the day of their salvation and how some christain are still extending the day they will change a behaviour ....maybe you have it in mind that you will change a thing in your life tomorrow,we still have a long time before tomorrow you can quickly go down on your knee thrash it out with God...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Church!!!! / Rhapsody Of Realities Daily Devotional Thursday September 26th, 2013 / Temptations Of A NIGERIAN Christian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.