Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,973 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. (1690 Views)

Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo) / Why Has Letter X Replaced Christ In The Word Christmas? / In Case You Dont Believe in Miracle, Read My Testimony. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by JKendi(m): 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2013

The Man ====> JESUS CHRIST is:

The Alpha and the Omega - that is the beginning and the End.
The Adoni - ie the living God.
The El-Shaddai - ie the mighty God.
The Elohim - ie God the creator.
The El-Elyon - ie God the Most High.
The El-Roi – ie God who sees our feelings.
The El-Ronai,
The El-Olam,
The El-Roi...

He is Emmanuel – meaning "God is With Us."
The Jehova Shalom - God of peace.
The Jehova Nissi - Lord our Banner.
The Jehova Jire - God the Provider.
The Jehova Mikadishki - The Lord that
Sanctifies.
Jehovah Sabaoth - The Lord of Hosts.
The Jehova Shama,
The Jehova Tsidkenu,
The Jehova Rapha,
The Jehova Rohi,
The Jehova ...

He is the king of righteouesness, which means the just king.
The king of ages, which means the everlasting king.
The king of heaven, which means the divine king.
The King of the Jews - which means the risen king.
The king of Israelis, which means the national king.
The king of glory, which means the majestic king.
The king of the universe, which means the king of the creation.
The king of ...

No microscope can trace out His part.
No telescope can bring in His visibility.
No technology can construct His miracles.
No philosophy can challenge His logic,
No biology, nor psychology, nor anatomy, nor anthropology, nor antilogy, nor audiology, nor cosmology, nor ..., can understand Him!

There is no means of measurement that can
define His limitless love,
nor His enormous care,
nor His overwhelming protection,
nor His infinite enlightenment,
nor His accurate revelation,
nor His surprising forgiveness,
nor His ...

He is enduringly strong,
He is entirely sincere,
He is eternally steadfast,
He is immortally graceful,
He is imperially powerful,
He is impartially merciful,
He is impossibly sinful,
He is, he is, he is, ...

His beauty is unparallel,
His figure is unprecedented,
His glandure is peerless,
His person is second to none,
His name is JESUS,
The lion of the tribe of Judaea,
The jubilatan rock of Ebenezer,
The Saviour of sinners,
The mentor of the saints,
The strength of the angels,
The terror of demons,

If demons mistakenly encounter Him,
Satan blames these demons,
Human pity the demons,
And Angels laugh at the unfortunate demons.

In His dictionary,
There is no barrenness,
Poverty is carefully omitted,
There is no fear,
Sorrow is simply missing,
There is no worries,
Failure is plainly deleted,
There is no sickness, and,
Death is finally erased!

What else can I say! Eeeeeh! I mean what else can I say!

Lord,
When I imagine you, I become overwhelmingly overwhelmed,

When I see you, I behold splendid splendor,

When I hear you, I appear motionlessly motionless,

When I taste you, I grow peacefully peaceful,

When I ponder on you, I enter into a state of consciousless consciouslessness, speechless speechlessness, thoughtless thoughtlessness, and endless endlessness.

Am talking about Jesus Christ.
He is the fundamental doctrine of true theology,
He is the core of spiritual religion,
He is the prerequisite idea in literature,
He is the highest personality in philosophy,
He is the only one that can use anyone or anything or anywhere at anytime in anyplace by anyway for any of His wills.

He supplies strength to the weak,
He is available for the trials,
He sympathizes and He saves,
He guards and He guides,
He heals the sick,
He cleans the lepros,
He forgives trespassers,
He discharges debtors,
He delivers the captives,
He defends the feeble,
He blesses the young,
He serves the unfortunate,
He regards the aged,
He reward the diligent,
He beautifies the meek,
He raise the dead,
He rescues the souls,
And He ... He does them all.

Do you know that;
He is the key of knowledge,
He is the wellspring of wisdom,
He is the doorway of deliverance,
He is the partway of holiness,
He is the sideway of enlightenment.
He is the broadway of peace,
He is the highway of righteousness,
He is the gateway of glory,
He is the expressway of heaven,
His mother (Mary) is the apiamway of God!

This Man is the centerpiece of civilization.

The science and technology is still on the assignment on how He walked on the ocean with just sandals.

The architects are still cracking brains on how to build that pillars of water in the ocean He built with just Moses' staff.

The doctors are still on the experiment on how He revived the 4-day-old-dead-decaying Lazarus back to life.

The economists have not yet gotten the fact-finding on how He fed over 5000 people with just 5 loaves and 2 fishes remaining 12 baskets.

The wine-makers and the vintners have not yet known how to make the best of wines from ordinary water (mmiri idei).

No weather computer yet has the ability to get the analysis on how He paralyzed the powers of raging sea waves.

He is the master of the mighty,
He is the captain of the generals,
He is the rabbi of teachers,
He is the head of heroes,
He is the leader of the legislators,
He is the overseer of the over...,
He is the governor of the governors,
He is the Servant of servants, Priest of priests, Prince of princes, King of kings, Lord of lords, and WHO or who's.

His medication is free,
His cure is sure,
His word is enough,
His grace is sufficient,
His goodness is boundless,
His mercy is eternal,
His love is perfect,
His reign is magnificent,
His yolk is easy, and,
His burden is light.

Oh ma Jesus!

I wish I could describe HIM for you,
mana, Ọ dị indescribable.

Oya, explain Him. He is unexplainable.

Ok, express Him. He is inexpressible.

Then, define Him. He is undefinable.

He is incomprehensible,
He is invisible,
He is irresistible,
He is impeccable,
He is indomitable,
He is irrepressible,
He is indefatigable,
He is insurmountable,
He is in...!

The Romans can't explain Him. So how can I?
You can't get Him out of your mind.
You can't get Him out of your way.
You can't outlive Him,
You can't live without Him,...

Imagine, imagine;

Pharisees couldn't stop Him, that's why they sent Him to Pilate.

Pilate couldn't find any fault in Him, that's when he stared at the witnesses for His faults.

The witnesses couldn't get any testimony against Him, that's why they dragged Him to Harold.

Harold couldn't kill Him, that's when he used the heaviest cross.

The cross couldn't crush Him, that's why He carried it to Calvary.

The Calvary death couldn't destroy Him, that's when He lodged in the grave.

Almost 2 days, the grave couldn't recognize His presence, then He had to shatter the grave into pieces on the 3rd day.

Days latter, the gravitational force heard of His ascension into heaven, instead of applying force of gravity against Him, it applied force of anti-gravity for His smooth ascension into heaven.

Sorry to say this: it is the smallest part, of the smallest part, of the smallest part of the smallest part, of the smallest part of the smallest finger nail of Jesus that I have been trying to explain.

Then, the question is;

In your own words,
what manner of man is Jesus?

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by Romanciella(f): 9:18pm On Sep 23, 2013
hez a prophet nd nt a 'god' u xtianx re always making it seem lyk hex d 1 u re worshipin which ix nt ryt..hex prophet (a.s)...¥m jst saying¥

1 Like

Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by bizmahn: 4:44am On Sep 24, 2013
All praise & worship to the king of kings and the Lord of Lords.Blessed be thou dear poster who found wisdom & grace to pen down such pacesetting accolades to the worthy master.Encomiums indeed never seen on this forum that derives pleasure in mocking the Most Blessed.However as much as I applaude your efforts,I won't fail to single out a spot in it...

J-Kendi:

His mother (Mary) is the apiamway of God!

Mary is not an appian way,Jesus is.Jesus alone is.May God perfect you & I in knowledge even if you don't agree with me.Remember; to keep from sin is more important to Him than all else.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by mumumugu(m): 5:26am On Sep 24, 2013
I was expecting physical description.
Height
sex
complexion
hair type
haircolour
eye colour
fat or slim etc
Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by RayMcBlue(m): 6:46am On Sep 24, 2013
I think Jesus was gay. Don't quote me.

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by Nobody: 7:39am On Sep 24, 2013
Ass-kissing galore....alright alright he's heard you....now u will be richer than Bill Gates, maybe.. grin
Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:10am On Sep 24, 2013
He was violent
He was poor
He had poor grasp of science
His ancestor, Rahab, was a harlot.
He couldn't get a wife
He liked being surrounded by men
He loved wine a lot
He died like a thief
He died with thieves

3 Likes

Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by RationalDude(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2013
Jesus isn't Jehovah/Yahweh.
dehsawniarB umum!
Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by Nobody: 8:18am On Sep 24, 2013
Hehe...I won't say nada to avoid being banned...praise white jesus....@alfa seltzer has given a more concise and accurate profile of him grin
Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2013
So James Caviezel is Jesus...
Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by Fola767: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2013
All the attributes you gave to him belongs to only God Almighty. Why all these? Was he not given birth to by somebody? Who created the his mother and those that has lived before him?? I wonder how you will praise God Almighty when you attributed all this to what He created. Wake up from your slumber cos Jesus (Peace Be Upon Him) is a Prophet, Messenger and Servant of God Almighty with a mission and mind you, he was only sent to the Israelite and not the World entirely. "Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel." Matthew 10:5- He (Jesus) answered, "I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel."
Matthew 15:24. Only Prohet Muhammad SAW was sent to the entire world.
Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by Rilwayne001: 8:35am On Sep 24, 2013
May God almighty 4gv u@op...diz is nting bt a blasphemy
Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by Emusan(m): 9:00am On Sep 24, 2013
Romanciella: hez a prophet nd nt a 'god' u xtianx re always making it seem lyk hex d 1 u re pin which ix nt ryt..hex prophet (a.s)...¥m jst saying¥

You're not just saying but it's what your Book says. Op has described how his own Book describes Jesus the saviour.

Shalom!

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by Lordlexyy: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2013
That's my Jesus. The unchangeable changer. The rock of all ages. The mighty King. That's my Jesus. At His name, demons shivers. Infirmities, diseases disappears. That's my Jesus. God of peace, joy, prosperity. That's my Jesus. My refuge, my strenght, my safety, the banner of my love. That's my Jesus. The mercy one, the loving one, the forgiven one, the everlasting King. That's my Jesus. Who is like unto thee O Lord! Great and mighty in deed. I will forever praise you. I will forever love you. You are my God and my saviour. I will forever worship you my King. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for living in me. You have blessed me, increase me, prosper me. Your Kingdom is from everlasting to everlasting. There's is no end to your reign. The earth shall see your glory and marvel. I LOVE YOU MY JESUS. THAT'S MY JESUS. WE WAIT YOUR COMING.

2 Likes

Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by JKendi(m): 9:03am On Sep 25, 2013
emk4lif: Hehe...I won't say nada to avoid being banned...praise white jesus....@alfa seltzer has given a more concise and accurate profile of him grin

Just checking ma head.
Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by JKendi(m): 9:09am On Sep 25, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: He was violent
He was poor
He had poor grasp of science
His ancestor, Rahab, was a harlot.
He couldn't get a wife
He liked being surrounded by men
He loved wine a lot
He died like a thief
He died with thieves

Am afraid, u have to knw dah doz words shouldn't be for ur fellow human. How much more Jesus Himself.

Do u really wana be responsible for wah u said about him?
Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 9:11am On Sep 25, 2013
J-Kendi:

Am afraid, u have to knw dah doz words shouldn't be for ur fellow human. How much more Jesus Himself.

Do u really wana be responsible for wah u said about him?

Sorry I didn't affirm those. The bible did. You can hold the bible responsible.
Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by AkinDavid2: 1:10pm On Sep 25, 2013
@OP, I thought you were going to describe a physical appearance but you have tried.

Let me describe the man that appeared to me and save me from my mess. I saw a mighty temple like those of Roman empire and a man dressed in a pure white dress that could be described like kaftan but much longer. His hair was just pure gold and shinning the hand were beautiful and also like gold.
He stood in front of this mighty temple and beckoned on to me and on coming close the face radiated light. He was a fair man and he...Let me stop here for now. He is still all what the OP has written but better still far Above.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2013
Akin-David:
@OP, I thought you were going to describe a physical appearance but you have tried.

Let me describe the man that appeared to me and save me from my mess. I saw a mighty temple like those of Roman empire and a man dressed in a pure white dress that could be described like kaftan but much longer. His hair was just pure gold and shinning the hand were beautiful and also like gold.
He stood in front of this mighty temple and beckoned on to me and on coming close the face radiated light. He was a fair man and he...Let me stop here for now. He is still all what the OP has written but better still far Above.

This sounds gay. Are you gay?
Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by Heathen(m): 7:16pm On Sep 25, 2013
Romanciella: hez a prophet nd nt a 'god' u xtianx re always making it seem lyk hex d 1 u re worshipin which ix nt ryt..hex prophet (a.s)...¥m jst saying¥
Are you epileptic?

1 Like

Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by RayMcBlue(m): 10:29pm On Sep 25, 2013
Heathen: Are you epileptic?

grin grin
Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by hackwi(m): 11:07pm On Sep 25, 2013
I really wonder if we could meet Jesus with these definitions.
When you go out on the street and see a poor fellow, be careful he could be Jesus.
Those criminals in prison, take note, he is among them.
You remember those poor fellows who still are lying in the hospital, they could well be him.
Jesus is somewhere in the place where he is needed most.... In prisons, ghetto, streets and those places we say are irritating us.

1 Like

Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by Nobody: 3:01am On Sep 26, 2013
Akin-David:

His hair was pure gold and shining? And his hands were also like gold? Lolll....i believe you musta seen an alien, a blonde alien for that matter... grin
Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by bizmahn: 3:47am On Oct 22, 2013
Praise be to Jesus Christ the holy son of God.
Re: Let Me Describe Jesus Christ, In Case You See Him Someday. by jnrbayano(m): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2013
In very simple words: Jesus Christ is the saviour of the world. He is that hungry and tasty man you gave food and drink. He is that foriegner you welcomed. He is that naked you clothed. He is that sick you visited. He is that prisoner you went to his cell.....

(1) (Reply)

Pagan/traditional Rulers Sold Us To Slavery To The Whites- Inviting Pagan9ja &co / HONOUR TO GOD FOR THE MINISTRY OF PASTOR W.F. KUMUYI - DO NOT MISS THIS! / The Robot Vs The Atheist.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.