Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

See Reasons Why Al-shabaab (muslim Terrorists) Are Against Kenya. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / See Reasons Why Al-shabaab (muslim Terrorists) Are Against Kenya. (704 Views)

Why Do Nigerians Disbelieve T.B Joshua, Chris Okafor's Miracles? See Reasons / Muslims Are Not Terrorists And Terrorists Are Not Muslim / Why Most Terrorists Are Muslims. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Reasons Why Al-shabaab (muslim Terrorists) Are Against Kenya. by AllRoundGist: 9:13pm On Sep 23, 2013
Over the last 24 hours, i have been on a random thought, thinking and searching for answers on why the attack on innocent souls at the Nairobi shopping mall in Kenya. I have gone through the twitter page of Al-shabaab terrorists group over and over again and i couldn't place my hands on anything that could have ignite this hunger to kill innocent people till i came across what they posted last year.

In May 1, 2012, the terrorist group posted a photo on Twitter where soldiers were giving inhuman treatments to Muslims and it was captioned: "Only democracy can condone dis degrading treatment of Muslims, May Allah keep AQEA alive in its rebirth....its back!"

In another tweet backdated 27 Nov, 2012, the group posted a video of Kenya Defence Force beating some suspects in some unknown location to extract informations from them concerning the killing of their soldiers the week earlier. The soldiers are seen in the video, caning, kicking and speaking to the suspects in Kiswahili, demanding informations.
The Al-shabaab group posted the video to Twitter and captioned it "Why wud the kuffa treat us like this and b proud to film it"

http://www.allaroundgist.com/2013/09/see-reasons-why-al-shabaab-muslim.html#more

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dsGSUcv8zI

Re: See Reasons Why Al-shabaab (muslim Terrorists) Are Against Kenya. by SeaSalt: 10:34pm On Sep 23, 2013
I don't get what you are saying.

Are you saying they are justified to kill and maim children because they are children of Christians?
Re: See Reasons Why Al-shabaab (muslim Terrorists) Are Against Kenya. by AllRoundGist: 10:54pm On Sep 23, 2013
SeaSalt: I don't get what you are saying.

Are you saying they are justified to kill and maim children because they are children of Christians?

I am against violence and i didn't take side with them. I only posted what they are holding on to as their reasons for this inhuman act.

(1) (Reply)

HOW ADVANCED BIBLE COLLEGE LED HIM TO ISLAM / Christians And Secular Music / Anti-graft Group Expresses Concern Over Pastors’ Extravagant Lifestyles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.