Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:39 AM

Secrets Of A Muslim Woman - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Secrets Of A Muslim Woman (31894 Views)

Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" / Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby / Why A Married Muslim Woman MUST Keep Her Father's Last Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by Juell(m): 6:35pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ayoobscom: The Americans British women now have realized the virtue in covering their body..

Lol....they are really converting and any woman who really loves marry n pray in the name of marry should begin by dressing like marry

It is horrible what we see on lagos street everyday...one soft,silky rag they wear now to office,market n school with a huge crucifix dangling between a half popping breast

Subhanalah....what do they learn in church?

Try go for a church service and listen to what pastors say about "dressing modestly" then u'll know those girls are not just ready to listen. And moreover Christianity is of the heart, going to church or bearing a Christian name doesn't make one a Christian. I saw something 2day, I went to site 2day. While I was sitting watching what was going on there, behold a Muslim woman came out the security man's room, (she's not his wife O!) put on her hiljab and walked away. Bros wearing hiljab does not mean a woman is clean spiritually.

7 Likes

Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by AdekunleBalogun: 6:36pm On Sep 26, 2013
The best of you is the one who is
the best to his wife and respect the
wombs that bore you: One of the best piece of the year, the role of woman on earth and hereafter it very important, so treat every woman right!!! If u look at it critically, for every successful man, every successful child, every successful society all depends on the woman.
Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by otiigba1(m): 6:39pm On Sep 26, 2013
maclatunji:

I hope you will not walk naked on the street one day. You might just get locked up for a very long time.
and why would i get locked up, when did God say we should cover up?
Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by kadree(m): 6:40pm On Sep 26, 2013
pesty100: Pick an eleven year old girl

Screws her in the name of islam
Pls if U̶̲̥̅̊ are having an unimaginable urge to spew nonsense,pls kindly open a topic n pour d aftermath of ur fustration in there. We are speaking abt decent here.
@op.thanks for serving as a reminder.
Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by otiigba1(m): 6:46pm On Sep 26, 2013
olahero: Modern-Alcohol, you a drunkard, you are dangerous to live among the good people. you are walking with blind open eyes.
thanks for the insult, MR good man, you are so good you had to insult me.. LOL, next thing you will want to blow me up

4 Likes

Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by iamyet: 6:53pm On Sep 26, 2013
1daful write up
Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by Orikinla(m): 6:59pm On Sep 26, 2013
Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by Engryagulam(m): 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2013
Nyc post. Jazakil lahi khairan
Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by bukatyne(f): 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2013
k4kenny:

But the author wasn't attacking christianity or any other religion. She simply pointed out the biblical account stating women who experience pain while giving birth are suffering from the sins if Eve. Islam doesn't see it that way. Allah (swt) created the woman's (human) physiology to go through thick and thin.

@topic
Most beautiful piece I've seen in a while. Sad to say that even some muslims misunderstand the message of the Prophet (saw).

Proud to be a muslimah cheesy

What has the sufferings of a Christian woman during child birth because of Eve got to do with the secrets of a muslim woman?
Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by Chatters(f): 8:19pm On Sep 26, 2013
Your post would have been good except you spoiled it with poorly researched and unfounded allegations. How dare you say Christianity regards menstruation and childbirth as curses? Can you point to a verse in the holy bible that supports this allegation? Its better to keep quiet on topics and issues you know nothing about rather than spread lies and rumors. The holy bible only says that women shall give birth in pains because of the sin of eve and not that childbirth is a curse. Haba! OP check your facts!

2 Likes

Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by simafem(m): 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2013
how this take concern ASUU strike na
Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by Akeud(m): 8:30pm On Sep 26, 2013
lordnoah:

May God never make u blind by eyes or by mind...think n always use ur head...know d truth n it shall set u free...
Anywia u c good tin, if u cnt acpt it, atleast appreciate it....
May God hep u n hep us all to d right path always.
ACCEPT WHAT? APPRECIATE WHAT? A religion dat encourages de killings of fellow humans tagged "UNBELIEVERS", in de name of evangelism called JIHAD. Thank God I'm not blind.

1 Like

Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by Ohibenemma(m): 8:38pm On Sep 26, 2013
The piece seems sound, but it is warped and filled with falsehood. I would have loved to be more explicit, but for fear of being banned, I will advice readers to accept her challenge and research on the life of Muhammad( get different sources and make balanced conclusions - google is your friend); also research on the rights and privileges of women in Saudi Arabia(today) and make your informed conclusions...and don't also forget Yerima's claim that Muhammad married a kid girl too. I leave you to your conclusions as to who's trying to deceive who...

3 Likes

Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by zeebest: 8:56pm On Sep 26, 2013
@ Moscobabs $ Captain obvious: ihidina siratal mustaqeem means (guide us on to the right part).

As for d writer, may Allah SWT reward u abundantly.
Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 26, 2013
I really need someone who understands Islam to explain it's beliefs as regard the religion, women and jihad.
Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by maclatunji: 9:08pm On Sep 26, 2013
Ohibenemma: The piece seems sound, but it is warped and filled with falsehood. I would have loved to be more explicit, but for fear of being banned, I will advice readers to accept her challenge and research on the life of Muhammad( get different sources and make balanced conclusions - google is your friend); also research on the rights and privileges of women in Saudi Arabia(today) and make your informed conclusions...and don't also forget Yerima's claim that Muhammad married a kid girl too. I leave you to your conclusions as to who's trying to deceive who...

In this case, your brain is your friend. There are thousands of well funded antiIslamic websites that even pretend to be from Muslims. The only people that would rely on such are myopic bigots whom such propaganda suits.

For those willing to learn Islam as taught by Muslims, search with this website. http://www.searching-islam.com
Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by lanrexlan(m): 9:10pm On Sep 26, 2013
oti-igba:
and why would i get locked up, when did God say we should cover up?
Allah says in the glorious Quran in Surah Ar-Araf 7:26 -O Children of Adam! We have bestowed raiment upon you to cover yourselves (screen your private parts,etc.) and as an adornment,and the raiment of righteousness,that is better.
Such are among the Ayat (proofs, evidences, verses, lessons, signs, revelations, etc.) of Allah,that they may remember (i.e. leave falsehood and follow truth).

Surah Ar-Araf 7:31 -O Children of Adam! Take your adornment (by wearing your clean clothes),while praying and going round (the Tawaf of) the Ka'bah,and eat and drink but waste not by extravagance, certainly He (Allah) likes not Al-Musrifun (those who waste by extravagance)
.....Peace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Importance of Ayatul Kursi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.