Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Secrets Of A Muslim Woman - Islam for Muslims (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Secrets Of A Muslim Woman (31893 Views)

Iranian Muslim Woman Becomes First Female To Win "Mathematics Nobel Prize" / Pregnant Muslim Woman Attacked In Paris, Loses Baby / Why A Married Muslim Woman MUST Keep Her Father's Last Name? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by FindOut(m): 11:44pm On Nov 02, 2013
Abbey2sam: Any where you hear of terrorist attack, you can be sure they are jihadist.....................

You will agree with me that terrorism is synonym to islam, now what do you want people to think.................

Lemme give an example with a football club, if man U wins the champions league, I want to believe that the glory goes to everyone in that team, even the coach even the devoted fans ..................................

Religion can be liking to football teams, their fans can be seen as the religion followers....

Muslim should learn to accept their bokobrother, their alqueda bros and so many other muslim fanatics...................

Someone once said and I quote :the biggest problem this world is having is islam..........

Now I want to ask my muslim brothers...
Is that true?

No.
However, if all you wrote made sense to you, then i advise you engage your mental capacity more by opening your mind and engaging your information processing and analytical skills effectively. You r doing yourself a huge disfavour by being so narrow-minded.
Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by ummsulaym(f): 11:56pm On Nov 02, 2013
Find Out!:

No.
However, if all you wrote made sense to you, then i advise you engage your mental capacity more by opening your mind and engaging your information processing and analytical skills effectively. You r doing yourself a huge disfavour by being so narrow-minded.

so simple and detailed an answer is simply what works better on NL when a thread has to do with or derailed by Islam haters... No time, live right, I got that from some part of your profile info
Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 02, 2013
look at how the op spoke good english cox she is educated but the meaning of ''BOKOHARAM'' means ''against western education'' dis so funny tho.....but bet me am scared of bokoharams cox dey re evil,dangerous,murderes #noding my head#
Re: Secrets Of A Muslim Woman by mcb60(m): 12:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Ohibenemma:

I pointed out some of them earlier but didn't get any replies. Rather, I was being directed to Islamic sites for replies. Was Muhammad consistent wITH what he preached or gave out messages of convenience to suit whatever purpose he had in mind? Historically, Islam was the religion of peace until they were numerically strong enough to take on their hosts. Then treaties were broken and treachery reigned supreme. Jihad became express ticket to heaven with supple, big eyed virgins awaiting those who died in battle. Is that true or false? Muhammad married a nine years old kid, Aisha, as corroborated by Yerima - perversion - is that true or false? Usage of veils and covering for the head has been a pre-islamic tradition in desert regions due to the dust( if you've been in the north during harmattan, you'd know how bad the dust can be), true or not? When you sincerely analyse these, you'd see how much some persons have been blinded and intend to infect others with same. God bless you.
Hello bro could u believe I am just getting These questions over a year after u asked them? Well if u have not gotten answers to ur questions id give u some now....concerning that the Muslims didn't fight before they became powerful enough to do that. I want you to understand that dese things didn't just happen think ngs happen. before they did. first muslim didn't fifteen they were inn. meca in fact they were persecuted for year before they started migrating to Ethiopia Which was a Christian state and u should know that when the king that helped them died the prophet told the Muslims to observe salat on his body from distance, that is from Arabia. I should let u know that This is only done on muslim dead bodies but the prophet told them to do it Anyways..... the fighting back started after the people of Medina came and offered the prophet to come live in Medina with them and lead them.This was when the responsibility became bigger he was now a political and religious leader just like the medieval popes and the Meccans still followed them to wipe them out Which led the battle of badr Which they fought With people without good weaponry and were only able to gather 313 solders including the prophet who led them to the battle against the maccan strong army that were 3times their number.while the Muslims were defending their faith and Medina their new city,the maccans wanted to kill all of them and cut the treat of the new religion against their paganism. unfortunately for the maccans the Muslims won the battle and it was surprising and Dey sought for help from their allies and gathered a bigger army to invade again and Dey lost until the battle of trenches when Dey sieged Medina for weeks but they couldn't enter due to trenches built by Muslims and lost that invasion cos they came to Medina with ten thousand soldiers just to finish the small city and it's, people once and for all but Dey failed. a typical example of This is when the government of Nigeria does not want a group and persecuted them for years and fortunately for them Benin republic came to offer them stay in their country but the government followed them down to the place.would u support This.a weaker group for the matter that consisted mostly of slaves, fold people poor and women.the reason for the promises of the afterlife was because they were initially afrad of facing the maccans and God made dose promises to whoevr volunteer himself. the prophet made decisions based on situations that's y Islam always leave room for exceptions so,it's not only about the prophet...for example, Ramadan fast is compulsory for every adult Muslims yet there are exceptions like the sick,old,travellers,pregnant women, nursing mothers etc..there are exceptions to every Islamic laws. you are right about the veil and in u should know Its not a law in Islam u will not be questioned for doing it or not doing it...it's not a sin but some people do It today to imitate .the tradition of the prophet. it's a personal choice....and lastly about the prophets marriage to Aisha,its something that became issue in our era and not theirs and thats they grow Faster than we do.that is evident in the fact that it also happened in the Roman empire during the same period (medieval period ).u should not forget that marry gave both to Jesus at 13 ,got pregnant at 12.was GOD mistaken when he let that happen? absolutely not. and This is kind of outrageous in many cultures today. and ages of marriage differs though out the world.what u should then know is that a woman becomes ripe for marriage when she's matured and u know We Can still find 9years old girls who are matured Maybe not in This p@t of the world and th@s y they don't even have same marriage age in American states...hence Aisha must have become matured cos If not,someone should have said something. she was not a slave afterall .she had parents and the prophet had critics then but they never used it against him cos it was not an issue then but became an issue in dis era. We cannot judge 1500 years ago with today's norms and values.... peace be with you bro .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Crowds Visit Lagos Mosque For Apparitions Of Clerics / Liz Anjorin Converts To Islam, Changes Name To Aisha / Importance of Ayatul Kursi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.