Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,714 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:18 PM

Video: Jonathan, President Of Nigeria At The NYSE Closing Bell Ringing - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video: Jonathan, President Of Nigeria At The NYSE Closing Bell Ringing (1774 Views)

I Helped Make Jonathan President –tinubu / Highlights Of President Jonathan's Meeting With Obama & NYSE Closing Bell / President Jonathan To Ring NYSE Closing Bell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video: Jonathan, President Of Nigeria At The NYSE Closing Bell Ringing by smile4kenn(m): 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2013

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUTY4Mdv1ds

President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria at the NYSE
H.E. Ebele Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, to Ring The Closing Bell® at the New York Stock Exchange

On Monday, September 23, His Excellency Ebele Goodluck Jonathan, GCFR, President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, will visit the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and ring The Closing Bell. During his visit, President Jonathan will meet with NYSE Euronext executives and will visit the NYSE trading floor.

President Jonathan visits New York to participate in the 68th Session of the United Nations General Assembly.
Re: Video: Jonathan, President Of Nigeria At The NYSE Closing Bell Ringing by donem: 12:07am On Sep 24, 2013
All I can see is the Minister of petroleum and some set of clowns grin
Re: Video: Jonathan, President Of Nigeria At The NYSE Closing Bell Ringing by atlwireles: 12:18am On Sep 24, 2013
Look at Femi, trying to hug the whole space. Blocking the Gombe's gov view. Diezani is fine sha wink wink wink wink wink. Fresh till 2019
Re: Video: Jonathan, President Of Nigeria At The NYSE Closing Bell Ringing by smile4kenn(m): 12:45am On Sep 24, 2013
Dem for give dangote space na

1 Like

Re: Video: Jonathan, President Of Nigeria At The NYSE Closing Bell Ringing by kenjudy(m): 1:11am On Sep 24, 2013
Somebody should catch that white burger for make I slap am for waving off d show like dat from inside d studio. Abi na only my eye see am?
Re: Video: Jonathan, President Of Nigeria At The NYSE Closing Bell Ringing by smile4kenn(m): 3:54am On Sep 24, 2013
See wetin

(1) (Reply)

Post-Privatisation Of PHCN: Power Beginning To Stabilise? / The Actual Cause Of The General Drop In Oil Price. / Pictures: PDP Vs Apc...see The Hilarious Campaign Ads On Thisday Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.