Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 (17630 Views)

"76" Movie: Rita Dominic,Ramsey Nouah, Ibinabo Fiberesima, Chidi Mokeme Staring / Dennis Okike Wins Gulder Ultimate Search 10 / Gulder Ultimate Search 10 Official Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by homesteady(m): 1:50am On Sep 24, 2013
Nollywood actor and TV host, Chidi Mokeme, has been announced again as the host of this year’s edition of Gulder Ultimate Search reality TV show which flagged off yesterday in Uyo, Akwa-Ibom State.

Mokeme who anchored the reality TV show, in its first and second seasons made a stunning comeback as the anchor man last year after taking over from erstwhile presenter, Bob Manuel Udokwu.

He was announced as the host of the reality TV show, at the selection party of the Gulder Ultimate Search 10 finalists which held inside the New Expo Hall of Eko Hotel and Suites, weekend, in Lagos.

Also at the event, the last 12 finalists that will scavenge the Usaka Forest of Akwa-Ibom State were unveiled.

Speaking at the event, Mokeme disclosed that he was looking forward to a thrilling time in the jungle. He also advised the contestants “to gear up for the rigorous challenges that make up the upcoming adventure, for the jungle is no place for the weak hearted.”

The lucky contestants are Dr. Edmond Umebuani Chibuikem, EtidoEma Ebong, Okike Dennis, Chapele Tracy and Brosu Anthony. Others are IfunanyaOnike Michelle, Sheidu Onozare Halima, Ijeh Peter Oseleka, Ezidi Bobby Nzube and SalakoOladimejiOlukunle.

Making up the list of 12 are Mary and Martha Adeboye who are identical twins, the first set of twins to enter the Gulder Ultimate Search jungle in the reality TV’s 10 year history.

Source - www.vanguardngr.com/2013/09/chidi-mokeme-returns-as-host-of-gus-10/

3 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by AbuMikey(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2013
Nice
Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by HRHAgek(m): 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2013
Passes by with smiles.... getting close.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Adex097: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
Nigger is damn broke undecided...
Btw, me love the way he makes the show look real grin
Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
GQ still remains the best anchor for the show.

cool cool
Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by AroOkigbo(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Getting there.
Many thanks to MTN browser
Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by nkeboy(m): 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2013
Interesting grin
Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Nobody: 1:13pm On Sep 24, 2013
I like that guy, i stopped watching ultimate search when he stopped been the host.

6 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by abatajjvii: 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
undecided
Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Lilnizzy(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
D show no dey sweet lyk b4 again joor. But anyway still tap sense pass BBA.

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Enkaynwa(f): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Emmy9ite(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
Great Guy. Uyo again? Let's see how this one goes.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Witwicky(m): 1:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
Hmmm dats very good ....

...Comment reserved!
Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by moscobabs(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
Beat reality show..unlike that BBA.I can't wait to watch the Show jare!!

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by tjskii(f): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Alleluia. Chidi makes more sense dan bob manuel,was just complainin lastnite dt I wud vex if I see bob manuelz squarebody once more hosting d show

4 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by kingarizona(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Who is CHIDI MOKEME undecidedundecidedundecided

Is he the treasure they will be searching for in GUS this year undecidedundecidedundecided

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by valicious1(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2013
Gulder na my brand but dem too stingy. Gulder no fit do promo wey pesin go win beta tin lyk oda brands eSsept dis dia useless ultimate search mtcheew
Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by nkeboy(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lilnizzy: D show no dey sweet lyk b4 again joor. But anyway still tap sense pass BBA.

Ur head dey dia

2 Likes

Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by olumaxi(m): 1:21pm On Sep 24, 2013
hansom chidi mokeme
Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by nkeboy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Introducing MOET commando show grin
Happening in Borno
Mission-catch Boko haram head undecided

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by ashile(m): 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2013
Wow

That's the best man for he job

Makes u work for your money

With him, they wud kw money isn't easy to come by
Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by agrovick(m): 1:25pm On Sep 24, 2013
Congrats abi ki lo tun ku. Meanwhile ASUU abi asun which way?

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by aitoehigie: 1:27pm On Sep 24, 2013
king arizona: Who is CHIDI MOKEME undecidedundecidedundecided

Is he the treasure they will be searching for in GUS this year undecidedundecidedundecided
While it's still early, I'd say your comment is the "e-idi.ot" of the day award material.

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Capableben(m): 1:34pm On Sep 24, 2013
tjskii: Alleluia. Chidi makes more sense dan bob manuel,was just complainin lastnite dt I wud vex if I see bob manuelz squarebody once more hosting d show
WHC CHANNELI FIT DEY WATCH AM?
Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by asusuall: 1:38pm On Sep 24, 2013
Enjoy beer money
Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by Electronzeez(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2013
tjskii: Alleluia. Chidi makes more sense dan bob manuel,was just complainin lastnite dt I wud vex if I see bob manuelz squarebody once more hosting d show
i know you have crush on that guy call chidi.
Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by shininglite(m): 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
Luking forward to watch doz indentical twins

1 Like

Re: Chidi Mokeme Returns As Host Of Gulder Ultimate Search 10 by russianmob27: 1:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
X

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: A Motorcade Used To Campaign For Omatshola In Warri / Mtn Project Fame Season 4 Is Here At Last / Idols Is Back! (East Africa)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.