Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:32 AM

Checkout This Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Checkout This Website (481 Views)

I Am 17 Years Old, I Designed This Website. Criticise It And Support Me / Please Help Me Review This Website, Njbase.com [need Ur Feedback] / Who Did This Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout This Website by koderNeptune(m): 6:39am On Sep 24, 2013
Techracle is a dedicated and informative website that aims at giving news, business transactions and deals made between technology companies.

Techracle also gives tips on Blogging Tip, themes and widgets. The website is also equipped to give tips on SEO and Adsense, Games and Applications, PC Tips, Social Media tips, Networking tips etc...

To get latest information just follow the website by;

Liking us on Facebook :
www.facebook.com/techracle
Or
Follow us on Twitter:
www.twitter.com/techracle

Techracle: Contributing to the Development of Technology...

www.techracle.com
Re: Checkout This Website by yawatide(f): 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2013
Get rid of the fixed position of the "contact us" module - depending on your screen resolution and where you scroll to, it ends up blocking content and girlz no get time to dey scroll left and right to read stuff. I jus wan go d site for wetin dey dia - content...Not to praise d coder's effizy
Re: Checkout This Website by koderNeptune(m): 9:08am On Sep 25, 2013
yawa-ti-de, thanks for the comments but I have not come to show, just to bring the site to nairalanders' notice. But I still don't get wat u are talking about on the site. Can you please send me a mail? miracleaayodele@gmail.com or drop urs for me to contact you... Expecting ur opinion and help. I really appreciate it
Re: Checkout This Website by yawatide(f): 1:14pm On Sep 25, 2013
Then I think the post's title, "Check out this website" is a little misleading, IMHO

(1) (Reply)

Traffic / How Start-up Capital Works For Your Online Business / Free Web Design/development Training In Lagos (by Dynamic Web Solutions/futwaga)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.