Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love (5481 Views)

7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love / See How Foolish Some Girls reason But Think They Are In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by BBM: 8:43am On Sep 24, 2013
When you see some guys take you out, spend uncontrollably/lavishly on you buying you alcohol and food, even when its clear his actions shows some form of irresponsibility you overlook it and concentrate only on the fun,whether he's working or not isn't your concern,you don't care where he got the cash from either yours is that you are hanging out with one of the so called "big boys" in town, he drives you around town and later end up having sex with you,he gives you money in form of T-fare back home..

When you get back home you just can't stop thinking of the fun and the next thing is, you start feeling you are in love,moments later you conclude you just can't stop thinking of him which means you are in love, the next day he calls you out and does the same thing, at this point you not only conclude you are in love but now its a relationship,according to you for him to take you out the second time means you are now dating. Even when its clear the guy is just using you to pass time and satisfy his sexual desires, you just don't want to believe that's what he is doing, since you've concluded you are now in love.

Days later he stops calling you,you start feeling bad telling the whole world your boyfriend no longer call you.. Hellooooooo did I hear you say boyfriend at what point did he become your boyfriend? Accidentally you find him with another girl and you conclude saying men are wicked,oh he dumped you for another girl after you've done so much for him. Hellooooooo once again did I hear you say you did so much, what did you dø, is giving him sex to cure his sexual urge the so much you did. Is this how you fall in love,you were only been carried away by what you see and the imagination of your heart and did not fall in love. If ΰ know any of these girls,tell them they lack purpose /vision in life,they are lazy and above all they just expressed how unwise they are. Get a life NOW.

33 Likes

Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Anyi3(m): 8:57am On Sep 24, 2013
BBM: If ΰ know any of these girls,tell them they lack purpose /vision in life,they are lazy and above all they just expressed how unwise they are. Get a life NOW.

They already know this but won't listen
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Amya(f): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2013
Maybe these guys drop in some 'lies' in the process. We all know guys are the highest culprit in dropping the 'I love you bomb' even if they met you that day. But girls who buy these lies are really gullible.
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by solidifi: 9:08am On Sep 24, 2013
They get life already. This is their life. Don't bother urself man. Without them life will not complete.

2 Likes

Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by solidifi: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2013
They get life already. This is their life. Don't bother yourself man. Without them life will not complete.
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 24, 2013
OP please what is your own with such girls? If they cease to exist,how would guys get all the fun they want?
Mind you it is all about the fun,if that one goes another would come.
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by segzicres(m): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2013
Lol. Please o. We love 'em like that smiley

1 Like

Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Abbey2sam(m): 11:02am On Sep 24, 2013
The good thing is that they know..........

The bad thing is that they don't care............

I don't even want them to care...........

If them care nah bad market be that naa......

2 Likes

Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Popowaa: 11:35am On Sep 24, 2013
*yawns*
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2013
Who cries becos of 2days fun that you obviously enjoyed. Op,ur nt a gal,so u wil never undastnd,stop assuming. If she calls u bf,na make the flex continue,no time.
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Nobody: 11:41am On Sep 24, 2013
@op nice write up,u hit d nail right on d head kiss kiss
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by adewasco2k(m): 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2013
Personally I have noticed recently, if you take a girl out, and probably the date get romantic and maybe you guys kissed, to the girl who might be in a serious relation, he will be like, OMG! I am loosing my mind, while the girl will be like, OH! So lovely we love each other.

Without a word from the guy, the girl conclude they are already in a relationship and sometimes force the guy to a corner where the guy can not but just play along, but we all know what awaits her at the end of the tunnel where the guy is bold enough to tell her the truth.

This is my personally experience.

1 Like

Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by packagerz: 12:06pm On Sep 24, 2013
Most girls now are days,don't want to struggle for any love again,we are now in ranger rover world ŞƠ̴̴̴̴͡ girls want overnight love.its not love but lost,and the truth is that they don't even care if the guy should dump them after self and flexing cos they will repackage themselves for another guy.man they try ooo

1 Like

Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by timpaker(m): 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2013
Love indeed?
I pity such girls with such 'nursery' thought
When the boiz get tired of them they go all cliche with "all boys are the same" rants while paradoxically, to love is to learn how to hate.

Lastly: why is someone posting his pix here, what are you advertising? @ poster above me

1 Like

Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 24, 2013
@op, u shud also get a life for tryin to spoil tins for boys.
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Dovahkiin(m): 12:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
packagerz: Most girls now are days,don't want to struggle for any love again,we are now in ranger rover world ŞƠ̴̴̴̴͡ girls want overnight love.its not love but lost,and the truth is that they don't even care if the guy should dump them after self and flexing cos they will repackage themselves for another guy.man they try ooo

why u come chook photo join

1 Like

Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Youngpo413: 12:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
Na who no like awuf?plenty girls are like that sha, some go ignore and insult their REAL boyfriends during that time,when the player don chop finish clean mouth,they will regret it and went back begging.
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by ITbomb(m): 12:44pm On Sep 24, 2013
I doubt if BBM is a girl
Whenever a girl comes around and say all men are wicked and liars, my first question is where did you meet the person who make you think so and how long did you know him before he saw ur pant
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by burn(m): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2013
Well, IMO some girls are Naive and think they are in love but some others just want to enjoy the attention and being spoilt by guys, they really can't give a flying F if he's going to take off tomorrow. They will enjoy today and deal with tomorrow when it comes smiley

And sometimes its even the other way round. Some guys are used by girls and they think they are in love. Awww... sniff sniff. cry NOT grin
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Pdizzle(m): 1:15pm On Sep 24, 2013
This generatn is ffed up...buh lyk d rest, i dont care
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by ITbomb(m): 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2013
'''' I am a 25 year old unmarried girl. I was in a relationship 4 years back and we had a good sex life. It lasted for 2 years before we broke up. After that, I have been single till date. Now, I am in a relationship with another guy. When we had sex the first time, he complained that he couldn’t feel anything after penetration. He told me that myvagina is big and loose. Can it happen? I never had a baby or even an abortion or any vaginal procedure. Can masturbation cause looseness in vagina? And if it’s true what can I do to get my tightness back. I am tensed about it. I’ve lost my confidence on bed. I am unmarried and have my whole life ahead. Please reply ASAP. ''''
4 years and a good sex life equals pounding at least once a day (1) times 7 days times 52 weeks in a year times 4 years = 1,456 pounding of the hole and you expect it to be still tight? Which vaginal procedure you wan do again.
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Booty4me: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2013
ITbomb: '''' I am a 25 year old unmarried girl. I was in a relationship 4 years back and we had a good sex life. It lasted for 2 years before we broke up. After that, I have been single till date. Now, I am in a relationship with another guy. When we had sex the first time, he complained that he couldn’t feel anything after penetration. He told me that myvagina is big and loose. Can it happen? I never had a baby or even an abortion or any vaginal procedure. Can masturbation cause looseness in vagina? And if it’s true what can I do to get my tightness back. I am tensed about it. I’ve lost my confidence on bed. I am unmarried and have my whole life ahead. Please reply ASAP. ''''
4 years and a good sex life equals pounding at least once a day (1) times 7 days times 52 weeks in a year times 4 years = 1,456 pounding of the hole and you expect it to be still tight? Which vaginal procedure you wan do again.

lol. you missed road

how does this relate to the issue at hand?
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by LadyJul(f): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
U guys shud stop bothering urself abt all dis gals, dey tink doing all dis is fun for dem bt dey fail to undastand life... Dats y i luv myself bcus no useless guy can entice me with his money, d money i hav is enuf to take care of myself even though am nt d richest in d universe

1 Like

Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
thareta: @op nice write up,u hit d nail right on d head kiss kiss

undecided
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by NnamdiN: 2:04pm On Sep 24, 2013
Why you dey spoil runs for guys na ? grin anyway those girls no dey NL. Dem no go read this ya expo tongue by the way, coded guys don't stop calling, you never know your saviour when emergency Conji attacks grin
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by ITbomb(m): 2:11pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lady~Jul:
U guys shud stop bothering urself abt all dis gals, dey tink doing all dis is fun for dem bt dey fail to undastand life... Dats y i luv myself bcus no useless guy can entice me with his money, d money i hav is enuf to take care of myself even though am nt d richest in d universe
Becareful before you find youself in the other extreme.
Though I dont like it when a girl is too demanding but guys naturally like spending on a girl so if you get a mentality of I dont care about your money , dont be surprise that you will scare away the good ones who will see that is hitting their ego.
Be moderate in all things
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 24, 2013
Ya,dats galz 4 u.But Any gal wey wan cari d love thing go too far 4 my side,i don space.
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2013
Lady~Jul:
na ur type i dey like,i go chop ur toto and chop ur money join.

2 Likes

Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by alienware(m): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2013
packagerz: Most girls now are days,don't want to struggle for any love again,we are now in ranger rover world ŞƠ̴̴̴̴͡ girls want overnight love.its not love but lost,and the truth is that they don't even care if the guy should dump them after self and flexing cos they will repackage themselves for another guy.man they try ooo
your english is terrible . Why did u attach your pic ? U want to feel cool ?
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Nobody: 3:47pm On Sep 24, 2013
Amya: Maybe these guys drop in some 'lies' in the process. We all know guys are the highest culprit in dropping the 'I love you bomb' even if they met you that day. But girls who buy these lies are really gullible.

So you have never been gullible?.

1 Like

Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2013
Re: See How Foolish Some Girls Reason But Think They Are In Love by Danhumprey: 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2013
Is the OP a male or female? Is the OP really female?

By the way,some galz just have fish brain which they are utilising. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairaland Love / I Svck Her Pvssy, Now My Stomach Is Paining Me / Rev. Sister Quits Celibacy As She Decides To Marry.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.